[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump want to withdraw from Japan and S.Korea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 17
File: trump.jpg (51 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
51 KB, 620x412
>Donald Trump called on Japan on Wednesday to drastically increase its financial contribution to maintain the American military facilities it hosts under a 1960 security treaty.

>Trump said earlier that if elected president he would consider withdrawing military forces from Japan, complaining that Tokyo shoulders too little of the burden to host U.S. forces.

> He also indicated Japan and South Korea could go nuclear for self-defense as a result.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/politics/view/trump-urges-japan-to-pay-more-to-maintain-u-s-military-bases

Does Trump want to run away from Pacific-Asia or what?
>>
>>73158088
He will make America great again.
>>
South Korea is a mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agk9ZCrYol4
>>
>>73158153
By diminishing America's influence and power projection on Pacific-Asia?

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Japan one of those paying the most to the US for their alliance?
>>
And saying that Japan and S.Korea could go nuclear is nuts.
>>
>>73158088

Maybe its a sly way of giving Japan what they want? I think they want us out of their island anyway
>>
>>73158088
The locals dont even want us there anyways
Its the politicians that want us there so that they can keep sucking the sweet american dollar teet we pay them to let our forces stay
>>
I would hope they put an end to NK and secure some guarantees from China before pulling out. Japan caused a lot of anal devastation during and before WWII that festers to this day. Maybe they deserve whatever they get, but I fear for my waifu.
>>
>>73158628
They do.

If we leave we could actually give them the nukes and work out a deal where we staff the bases. We could have nuke bases off the coast of China.

US nuclear stuff is still a sensitive topic in Japan. Our boomers won't dock in their harbors to this day.
>>
Anyone who wants to build more nuke weapons at this day and age is a fucking retard.
>>
>>73158088
>withdraw troops from Japan and South Korea

Where will he get the money to do this. fucking retarded.
>>
˙ǝsɐǝןd

˙pןɹoʍ ɹoɹɹıɯ ǝɥʇ uı ʞɔnʇs ɯɐ ı

˙sʎnb ǝɯ dןǝɥ
>>
>>73158088
Shut it
Your not American you can't influence shit
>>
>withdraw troops from Japan
>He also indicated Japan and South Korea could go nuclear for self-defense as a result.

I think Japs would actually support this. They've been shackled and cucked by the unconditional surrender in 1945 ever since.

>>73160518
Do shitting streets reverse themselves into toilets in mirror world?
>>
>>73158088
Isn't Abe interested in re-militarizing?
>>
File: 1438659671737.jpg (69 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1438659671737.jpg
69 KB, 255x255
>>73160518
Your proxy isn't working right straya
>>
>>73160412

Need troops to defend the wall, nothing happens in chingchongland anyways
>>
>>73160593
˙ɯsıɹd ɐ uı pǝddɐɹʇ ǝʞıן ןǝǝɟ ı

˙buıpuodsǝɹ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ
>>
>>73160653
>nothing happens in chingchongland
Have you been snorting too much cocaine?
>>
File: 1440442307394.jpg (149 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1440442307394.jpg
149 KB, 501x585
>>73158088
>yesss good gorim, keep defending us for free hehe
>>
>>73158492

Yeah, having nuclear power plants worked out great!
>>
>>73158088
WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uC4AUyju7k
>>
>>73160647
zzzןd

˙ǝɹǝɥ ǝıp ןןıʍ ı

˙sʎɐp 3 ɹoɟ pǝddɐɹʇ uǝǝq ǝʌɐɥ ı

˙ǝɯ dןǝɥ zןd
>>
We literally do nothing here
>>
>>73160790
What if I smack you upside the head with a nuke? Will that fix it?
>>
>>73158492
>>73160044

Nukes are the single most effective deterrent until we develop reliable anti-nuke devices.

Trumps plan sounds good. He can pull out of Europe too.
>>
>>73158088
>Does Trump want to run away

More like he's tired of watching the US play nanny.
>>
>>73160790
What do I have to do, is there a lamp I need to rub?
>>
It sounds like exactly what he said:

We want adequate compensation for providing the services we have been providing or we stop providing them.

Very business like. That's why I <3 Trump
>>
>>73158088
They pay 50% of what all the base and troops cost.

They just want them to pay it all.
>>
>>73160790
>>73160842
Lol 3rd world bantz
>>
>>73160842
>>73160911
˙ʎʇıuıɟuı oʇ ǝnuıʇuoɔ sɹoɹɹıɯ ǝsǝɥʇ ǝʞıן sןǝǝɟ puɐ ssɐןb ɟo ǝpɐɯ ǝʞıן sʞooן ǝɹǝɥ buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ

˙ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı
>>
>>73158088
When people who say the US shouldn't be the world's police and to stay out of other countries, they sure complain when someone brings up the idea of not being the world's police and leave countries
>>
File: impj2.gif (11 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
impj2.gif
11 KB, 300x207
MAKE JAPAN IMPERIAL AGAIN!
>>
>>73158088

I am all for paying for Jap shit.
THEY PROBABLY DO IT BETTER FOR CHEAPER!
As for Korea, if it wasnt for the ongoning suppport of the Korean War, i'd say the same damn thing
>>
>>73161099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
>>
>>73158278
>>73158492

He said he will Make America Great Again, not Make Japan or South Korea Great Again. Perhaps those lazy ass should protect themselves for once
>>
>>73161145
Korea is our only real success story from the cold war.
>>
This just in:
Due to massive drop in taco rice and cheese as well as alcohol sales, Okinawa declares a financial state of emergency.
>>
>>73161285
No, your real success story from Cold War was the collapse of USSR.
>>
>>73161222
We're the reason they can't protect themselves. One of the terms of their surrender is that they couldn't field a large military force after the war.
>>
>>73161415
That too. I was thinking more of the actual wars we fought though.
>>
File: 1443098239511.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1443098239511.jpg
186 KB, 1000x1000
>>73158088
>not wanting to make glorious Nippon great again by letting them having their own military and weapons
>>
>>73161479
>We're the reason they can't protect themselves. One of the terms of their surrender is that they couldn't field a large military force after the war.

Thankfully Trump will change that. They can either be partners, pulling their own weight, or be left to their own devices. Trump doesn't have a pathological fear of other countries being strong.
>>
>>73161338
Fucking this, no troops in Okinawa means they are back to relying on sweet potatoes and sugar cane to support themselves.

Are you a marine or an airman?
>>
>>73158088

Most of Japan has always wanted to leave.

Same with Australia.

It's the U.S. who wanted us to stay. Obama wanted as to increase our spending in the area and the U.S. presence.

I don't think it's a big deal anymore.

I think you can trust the Japanese and South Koreans to look after themselves now, and Australia will probably have to remain a U.S. protectorate since we basically got given to them by the U.K. to act as the Western port in the pacific.

Our lefties will be demanding we tear up ANZUS (they've already started actually), but it probably won't happen.
>>
>>73161285
>losing soldiers in a bloody war for some cunt-eyed fuckers
>success
At least we limited our presence with air support, unlike US and Chinese.
>>
I don't want South Korea to turn into another Vietnam.

Seoul sounds way better than whatever shitty acronym they'd give the city.

No offense to Charlie here I really wish we could've given you guys at least what we have given to Korea.
>>
>>73158278

He'll just do what McCarthur did. Take Australia under U.S. control whenever they need to do anything in the South Pacific. Australia and Hawaii in addition to being the best surfing locations on the planet with the best surfers, are basically just default naval bases for the U.S.

We like to pretend we're a real country, but we're really just a glorified Guam.
>>
>>73158088
Can Trump give us nukes as well ?
>>
>>73158088
Japs and Koreans have more than enough money to invest in the military , they'll create some jobs that way or just go ahead and buy some nukes.
>>
I'm a non american in a shitty third world nation and I support clearly Trump.

copy paste this to show your support to trump.
>>
>>73161878
>japs have more than enough money to invest in the military

You're delusional anon
>>
>>73161878
Our military is corrupt as fuck.
My nation is crumbling from within.
>>
File: pepegoestowar.jpg (8 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
pepegoestowar.jpg
8 KB, 268x188
>>73158278
>>73158492
>>
>>73161947
You do a great job of hiding it.
>>
>>73161947
At least you're more combat ready than the Jap, with forced enlistment and stuff?
>>
>>73161762

You gave them Australia.
>>
>>73162156
forced enlistment here is almost like slavery.
u are treated like a prisoner.
>>
>>73161878

Japan's right wants to build up their military. They just weren't allowed to because they're genocidal maniacs.
>>
File: yo dawg wassup.jpg (77 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
yo dawg wassup.jpg
77 KB, 600x396
Don't have a problem with that. I think it's a way to try and humiliate the countries as though making it seem they're unable to afford the support, even though it's probably just a measure to pull out the troops regardless, and try to save face.

I don't see why we would pull out of S korea though. It would be lost to russia along with a total annex of NK by russia as well as soon as we left, unless Japan tried to intervene. That would actually, legitimately be a match to start ww3. But there's just as good of a chance of nothing happening, so who the fuck knows.

I doubt they'd go nuclear. SK going nuclear would push NK into using whatever they've been building, japan going nuclear would just make their catfish monsters cause even more fucking tsunamis so I think we're okay there.
>>
File: 1461632492018.png (432 KB, 721x723) Image search: [Google]
1461632492018.png
432 KB, 721x723
>retard friend cant get into college
>joins military
>stationed in japan on glorified vacation
>uses his tax payer salary to fuck prostitutes
is this really how it should be
>>
>>73162156
It's 2 years, and minimal training. The only people who stay in the military after their 2 year required service are fuckups or dropouts, it's generally frowned upon to be in the military there. They don't teach much in the way of combat preparedness, you just get shoved either in the front lines to do walks on the 38th/DMZ in general, or in an office somewhere doing paperwork/other boring shit. also like >>73162248 said the pay is SHIT. Barely enough to live on. It was 150k won a month when my brother was serving as a private.
>>
>>73161202
Beautiful!
>>
>>73162526
I did the same thing, except I used taxpayer money to fuck prostitutes in Monterey CA and Hawaii
>>
>>73161582

I completely agree with you.
>>
>>73162359

The Japanese would ally with the South Koreans.

I think people wildly underestimate both countries capabilities. Especially the Japanese.

A lot of them fail to realize that it's been U.S. policy to actually keep them in check. Again, especially the Japanese. If both countries went Nuclear, which they easily could, they would be able to look after themselves. The Russians have basically been BTFO by Japan twice, despite a huge head start.

Your fear of WW3 is partly why it's been seen as necessary for so long to allow the Americans to run security there and keep the Japanese restrained.

After all this time I doubt (hope?) they still have the desire for war that they used to have.

Russia isn't really the problem anyway. It's China.
>>
>>73161695
Navy. Was there in 2010. On mainland now.
>>
>>73162779

You know we're going to remain a U.S. protectorate with or without Trump though.

Best compromise we can get is them allowing us to buy Subs (not nuclear ones though) to conduct patrols on their behalf. They ideally wanted to set up their own fleet here, but you know, the usual politics stopped that.

We've basically been a potential staging ground and intelligence asset since the 60's.

Lots of Australians, right and left, grumble that we could be making mad bank with the Chinese if it wasn't on our insistence of staying under the U.S. wing.

I don't know how I feel about that.
>>
>>73162789
Russia's more alligned with NK at this point than china is no? I figured china as sort of the mechanical, no strings attached "supplier" to keep NK alive for whatever reason, while russia makes use of DPRK to demonstrate it's strengths through hand-me-down technology sharing. That literal soviet era ballistics technology they were showing off and claiming to have nukes with, for example. Or was it the chinese and i'm just misinformed?

I don't doubt that the two countries working together could thrive, I would just assume they wouldn't, probably because of my own experiences with the two countries. That's silly of me to do though, my experiences don't mean jack shit on the global scale.
>>
>>73162359
>I don't see why we would pull out of S korea though. It would be lost to russia along with a total annex of NK by russia as well as soon as we left
>falling for muh ebil Russia meme
>>
>>73163081
That wasn't what I was implying, but rather that russia wouldn't be afraid to take N korea in an actual way as they've been trying to since the late 40s, mostly stopped only due to american threats. And once they had control of NK, it just seems a natural progression to move towards taking SK, or do you think that the russian government would be content with just controlling NK? It's already a proxy state for russia, much like SK was for the states for almost 50 years.
>>
>>73162994
Russia almost has nothing to do with NK anymore. It's China that is trying to keep NK both alive and under control.
>>
>>73163163
Russia clearly has no interest in the Pacific region except for some islands north of Japan
>>
>>73162994

Oh no. China owns NK.

A lot of what NK has came from the soviets/east germany, but NK is basically propped up by China to act as a buffer/counter to the U.S.

Remember, the only reason NK EXISTS is because the Chinese repelled the U.S. invasion after the U.S. forced the Norks out of the South.

Basically once the Soviet empire died, the Norks stagnated in place. They print their money on ancient East German presses etc.

But the only reason they didn't collapse is because the Chinese AND Americans keep them well fed.

Both countries have this desire to basically not see it fall into ruin;

For the Chinese this is to retain dominion and protection in the area, for America this is to stop a gigantic failed state on South Koreas border.

Many South Koreans oppose reunification for this reason - No one wants millions of illiterate, starving dirt farmers flooding across their borders.
>>
>>73163277
The official stance of my government on the matter is "unification through peace" but we all know it would take a miracle for it to happen
>>
File: yanji.jpg (85 KB, 535x357) Image search: [Google]
yanji.jpg
85 KB, 535x357
>>73163277

Oh, and this goes for BOTH sides of the border. Lots of South Koreans have no desire to be flooded with Norks, and the Chinese already hate dealing with the Nork border area which is full of these crime ridden non-states like Yanbian.
>>
>>73163163
>take N korea in an actual way as they've been trying to since the late 40s
Why the fuck would we do that? We need NK to exist to protect Vladivostok navy port. Incorporating NK as a part of a country is retarded even in Soviet times: different culture, different race (Soviet Far East was mostly white), and since 1991 — different ideology.
The idea of making NK a part of Russia sounds like a shitty propaganda by Shillary or any other anti-Russia US politician. Even Crimea incorporation (which was part of Ukraine only for 60 years and most of its population is Russian) was a tough process, and you're talking about a useless piece of land filled with cunt-eyed bastards.
>>
>>73163255
Well, it's vice-versa, the Japanese want some of the clay Russia took in WW2. Literally no one gives a fuck about taking anything in the Pacific.
>>
>>73161733
Fuck off cunt. It's literally part of our defence strategy
>>
>>73158088
Hate to say it, fampallaloza, but our fair god emperor may in fact be wrong on this issue.
The only way I could justify it would be if he were bluffing the japs into paying more. Pretty sure the Japanese gov actually pays much more than is known publicly.
But all presidents don't know shit about foreign policy until the top generals inform them of highly classified matters upon inauguration.
Or maybe i should be punished for my lack of faith in our glorious, infallible god emperor.
What say yee?
>>
>>73164131

What is? Being a U.S. protectorate?

I mean it's not really a "strategy". We're owned by them.

*I* don't mind, but the left hate it. They're already saying they would love it if Trump got elected because we could tear up ANZUS.

I mean, we elected this guy, remember?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAFv2NEE-_c
>>
>>73164251
The left hates it but Labour still supports it

The Australian govt would love it. Means we can just pay for the privilege rather than bothering with brownnosing the US
>>
File: 414760-peter-garrett.jpg (14 KB, 316x237) Image search: [Google]
414760-peter-garrett.jpg
14 KB, 316x237
>>73164251

Oh yeah, of course, once this guy became a politician he immediately bent over and took the Obama dick when Obama told him to station 5,000 U.S. Marines in the N.T.

Really standing for his cause there.
>>
>>73164410

Wonder what Trumps rates are though?

We spend a few billion now to do U.S. bidding. If we spend the same for the protection, maybe it would be worth it.

Maybe it's not worth mentioning because of that. We ALWAYS deploy with the U.S., Iraq/Afghanistan/Vietnam.

I don't think the South Koreans ever put in combat troops do they?

The Japs can't for obvious reasons.
>>
File: 1462515580188.png (313 KB, 1024x792) Image search: [Google]
1462515580188.png
313 KB, 1024x792
>>
>>73164149
We pay the Japs to use their real estate.
>>
>>73164540
Japs amended their constitution recently. They can sortie troops overseas if an ally is in trouble.
>>
>>73158088
>Does Trump want to run away from Pacific-Asia or what?

Yes my communist neighbor, we should start taking classes in Mandarin very soon.
>>
Let japan remilitarize. They can handle that themselves easily. Pulling out of europe also would force european countries to focus more on their defence and maybe push towards actual european military which would be a good thing
>>
>>73165239
Maybe I'm just underestimating them but I don't see Japan/SK can do very well without the US.

In peace time, this shouldn't be an issue but with China being "it's our turn to be imperialistic", it would probably be bad for security of the region.

If Japan/SK can, however, militarize successfully and fend for themselves after US withdrawal, it would be great. I just don't see it happens anytime soon.
>>
>>73164540
South Koreans had like 10x Australian combat deaths in Vietnam brah
>>
>>73158088
YES

LET CHINA TAKE THEM OVER

It's time countries around the world start taking responsibility for their actions. Not just calling their lifeline USA when things get bad
>>
>>73160518
OO˥ NI OOԀ
>>
File: notthatbad.gif (481 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
notthatbad.gif
481 KB, 245x230
>>73158088

Can't wait for Trump to come and liberate Europe.
>>
>>73161947
Stop being so dramatic
>>
>>73165946
China military consists of 60-70s era equipment and paysant conscripts, even your country defeated china despite their numbers
>>
>>73158088
Japan expert here.

The Jews have conquered a large part of Japan. A lot of Gen-X and younger Japanese are against an armed Japan. They have been taught to be ashamed of their past, exactly like Germans, and refuse to support a Japanese army or nuclear arsenal.

Hopefully, Trump and the older generation of Japan can take back their country... Or the Jews WILL conquer the rest of Japan.
>>
>>73165946
SK has been making up. bought 40 F-35s from us in 2014
>>
File: nipnap.png (113 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
nipnap.png
113 KB, 399x536
>>73167159
Teaching a mindset like that means that next comes the 3rd world immigrant flood. Nippanons prepare accordingly.
>>
>>73161222
Trumo shouldn't. NK could go wrong in so many ways because last time they shot a missile, nobody destroyed it while it was in the air. The US and Korea was acting like nothing big happened but imagine if it landed on capital city Seoul. It would be a start of war and war doesn't so good in a world or anime and 4chan and smartphone does it?
>>
>>73161947
How dare you. Did u even serve in the army?
>>
Trump should sell nukes to Japan, much cheaper than keeping bases on the island.
>>
>>73158088
Are you afraid of a Chinese expansion of influence that could follow?
>>
>>73158088
I'm voting for Trump, but this is flat out retarded.

We have a good deal going with Japan and South Korea, there is no reason to fuck it up.
>>
File: glaughing.gif (1 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
glaughing.gif
1 MB, 306x230
>>73167548
It is if you just want to see the (rest of the) world burn
>>
>>73166887
I cant wait for Trump to pull Americas dick out of our european ass, so we can finally regain some dignity
>>
>>73167548
t. Jamal the gook terror Washington
>>
>>73168958
t. Muhammed "The Refugee" Lambert
>>
File: kekkekeke.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kekkekeke.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>73161202

These faggots couldn't even build a decent ship. Had to outsource that shit to the UK
>>
>>73164434
Is that "Stone Cold" Steve Austin?
>>
Pls don't abandon us Daddy
>>
>>73167363
No I didn't. But I am a marine. My brother in law served in koreas army. You just sound like a girl. Stop complaining about your 2 years and get on with your life.
>>
>>73167363
Sorry. I realize that wasn't toward me but they guy I responded too. I agree with your sentiment
>>
South korea with the japanese help have enough power to crush North Korea 10 times over.
If you want american protection then you should pay for it, simple as that.
>>
>>73161099
No thanks, don't want another darwin.
>>
>>73169760
Says the NATO freerider.
>>
>>73165946
>>73169216

>If Japan/SK can, however, militarize successfully and fend for themselves after US withdrawal, it would be great. I just don't see it happens anytime soon.

I don't understand why people on this board are acting like this would happen over night. This would be a gradual transition. US would not pull its forces out immediately. Most generals would not agree to that. It would be a slow transition.
>>
>>73169893
I don't want to be a part of NATO since there is no threat near our country.
The current swedish leaders are just hot for the jewish agenda dick.
>>
>>73158088

Fuck Japan
>>
>>73158088
Nah, They're good because they actually pay bills.
>>
File: fear_the_samurai.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
fear_the_samurai.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>73170022
B-but the Jews fear the Samurai!
>>
>>73170006
>no threat near our country
Russia
>>
>open thread
>It Ain't Me starts playing
>>
>>73162526

I don't have a problem with it. Most of our countrymen/women are fucking retards anyhow who spend their money on leftist garbage.
>>
>>73170725
>muh ebil Russia
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.