[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how much of the whole "God Emperor Trump" thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (46 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
46 KB, 480x360
So how much of the whole "God Emperor Trump" thing is unironic with you fucks? You do realize that regardless of how "strong" of a leader a President is, it's their job description to carry out the orders of Congress.
>>
>>73158082
God Emperor has a completely different job description, though. Becoming president is just getting his foot in the door on his way to becoming the immortal shepherd of mankind that will lead us to the stars.
>>
>>73158082
Yeah some bitches tried to hold back Putin too.

Last seen he was planning on reclaiming Constantinople for Christendom.
>>
trump will shit on congress
>>
>>73158610
Did Russia ever have a functional checks and balances system? No? Your point is invalid. A Russia by any other name is still just as Soviet.
>>
>>73158082
Presidency is a temporary title until he declares himself First Consul, then Emperor and lastly God Emperor.
>>
>>73158082
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73159097
Lolwat? Never mentioned Hillary. I don't know this board, I mainly just banepost in /tv/
>>
>>73159097

Official press release:

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, and Instagram.
>>
>>73158082
get another leftist president and your country will die. the pentagon was creaming their pants with obama because he loved taking people's rights away.

and if your country dies, please take the rest of the world with you
>>
>>73158082

Not ironic at all, I am a neoreactionary, so happy with kings and emperors
>>
>>73158082
Shut the cuck up mad raveling liberal
>>
>>73159262
Seriously, no one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73159262
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73160761
>>73160592
Is this ironic? Or are shills this bad at hiding
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.