[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen, this is how we win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: The most realistic of all.png (86 KB, 759x589) Image search: [Google]
The most realistic of all.png
86 KB, 759x589
Okay guys, I'm going to bed, here is a map, this map is called the most realistic of all. We need to make this map happen by all means possible.

By ALL means possible, take a good look at this map this is our road to the White House.

Why do I care? Because I live 50km away from the US, and I fucking love America.

Go Trump!
>>
>>73157764
Yup, it'll be close but this is how it's gonna go down.

Ohio, FL will be important as hell. TX and AZ i will worry about because of spics.
>>
File: received_592577480898411.jpg (102 KB, 1439x1130) Image search: [Google]
received_592577480898411.jpg
102 KB, 1439x1130
The absolute worst case (unlikely to happen I know)
>>
File: 20160504_130751.png (257 KB, 1439x1137) Image search: [Google]
20160504_130751.png
257 KB, 1439x1137
What it will look like unless Trump does better and Clinton does worse. God help us all
>>
>>73158076
>blue Texas
This is no scenario. Not even a worst-case scenario. Just totally nonexistent.
>>
>>73158158
I've based my map on 2012 election results and current primary turnouts, the map I posted is the safest and easiest route. Basically Kasich endorses Trump making Ohio much easier to get, Florida is greatly in favor of Trump and will be more riled up after a Rubio endorsement.

I think Iowa will get over the Cruz butthurt and vote for Trump, New Hampshire will potentially become red because there was higher primary turnout in republican and the democratic primary was won by Bernie 60% to 38%, when Hillary is the nomination many will be turned off and will flock to Trump along with independents.

Indiana didn't go blue for Obama last time, I think it's going to stay red this time. Utah and Colorado will very likely be red.
>>
>>73158312
Beaners turn out in massive numbers cause of fear caused by media. Women vote all for Clinton cause the female president meme and "Trumps a mysognist" media lies. National polls look so bad the evangelicals don't show up to polls. Trump alienates moderate conservatives whom give up giving a shit and don't show up to polls.

It'd have to be bad, very bad, but it's a possibility
>>
Remember to report restaurants and fast food places that hire illegals to ICE. Getting them all out of the country before the election is key https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
>>
>>73158522
I like it. I'd never thought of your New Hampshire prediction

I'm skeptical that Ohio is that easy unless Kasich is the VP (or metaphorically sucks Donald's dick in the Ohio State stadium)
Also idk if Rubio would drumb up enough support.
This would be the easiest path unless Trump picks Webb as his VP thus possibly locking in Virginia

I don't think Trump will win (though it won't be fair to make predictions until summer/ early fall). If he does it will be close
>>
>>73158076
>>73158158
Ohio won't go blue if $Hillary is the nominee - bank on it.
>>
>>73159090
Why not, they voted for Obama and Bill Clinton
Any evidence to back up that claim
>>
>>73159090
For starters, Trump got more primary votes there than $Hillary did - and the trade deal bullshit ain't gonna win her any votes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.