[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most attractive woman on the face of the earth wants to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 275x183
The most attractive woman on the face of the earth wants to go out with you, but only as long as you accept feminism into your heart. Do you take the offer, /pol/?

Personally, Watson sees feminism as equality rather than third wave pc bullshit, which I'm okay with. Plus, it's Emma fuckin Watson.
>>
>>73157091
No. I would honestly rather be a wizard than be a feminist.
>>
>>73157091
>the most attractive woman on the face of the earth
>is Emma Watson

pick one and only one.
She's cute to be sure, but she isn't the most attrcative on the planet. she sure as fuck isn't a feminist, whining about muh wage gap instead of looking into saudi arabia and other such shitholes..
>>
I consider myself a feminist, I respect my gf and I hate Islam.
>>
>>73157091
No. No woman is worth relinquishing your mind.
>>
In the end we only have ourselves to answer to OP. Could you look at yourself on your deathbed with satisfaction, knowing that you lived a lie?
>>
>>73157240
>posting on an anonymous Australian shitposting board

>implying you have a mind to relinquish
>>
>>73157091
>to go out with you
OK, we're gonna have to get specific here...
>>
>>73157360
He is doing it with autonomy, which is more than 95% of the population can say about their minds.
>>
>>73157454
Everyone is a bot except for you.

Also, do I just have to mention the country to have aussies pop up in my thread? Is it like saying the devil's name?
>>
>>73157091
I'd rather have a slightly less attractive woman and put a paper bag over her head when we fuck than accept feminism.
>>
>>73157091
Didn't she get BTFO for an advertisement she appeared in?
>>
If it' not emma watson then sure, i'll say whatever it takes to get laid. That's the case for pretty much all relationships i've ever had. I'm not interested in anything long lasting, i'm not stable enough mentally for anything longer than a couple months anyway.
>>
>>73157091
>doesn't even have blue eyes
stupid
>>
>>73157091
>The most attractive woman on the face of the earth

>Emma Watson

you can only pick one
>>
>changing who you are for some stupid girl

Jesus christ op, grow the heck up.
>>
>>73157091
the man-jawed Anglo that peaked in 2008 is the most attractive woman on earth? stay in feminist land, cuckbro
>>
>ITT turbonerd virgins put pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>73157091

Yes I accept it into my heart.

But what she doesnt know my heart is full of evil and nothing can purge it.

I bend her over and fuck her viciously while grabbing the back of her hair and ramming her head into the pillow. She will submit to my will like all my lovers have.

I'm the fucking Ramsey Bolton of real life.
>>
>>73157547
We have a bot that alerts every Australian when our names are mentioned on the internet. You call, we come, unless we don't fell like it, in which case we don't come, but mostly we come.
>>
>>73157091
>most attractive woman on earth
>Emma Watson
Can someone explain this obsession with her to me? I never found her attractive.
>>
>>73158063
I found her attractive in the first Harry Potter movie but that was about it. I'm pretty much on the same page with you. I Don't get it.
>>
>>73157091
>accept feminism into your heart
That's like trying to make paranoid people think they are safe without medication.
>>
>>73157434
I'm with the leaf. Is she gonna blow me, or not?
>>
File: 31AJ8uaeN6L.jpg (11 KB, 384x222) Image search: [Google]
31AJ8uaeN6L.jpg
11 KB, 384x222
>>73158649
I don't know about us, but she'll definitely blow the leaf.
>>
>>73158649
I would say anything you wanted. I could see her being kinky.
>>
>>73157091
Girlfriends are just not worth it to me no matter how attractive they are. They expect you to pay for everything and blow up your phone with stupid shit. And i don't crave sex so im fine with fapping.
>>
>>73157091
>Beady Anglo feminist slag

>Attractive

Around Anglos never relax!
>>
File: Miss Granger.jpg (48 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
Miss Granger.jpg
48 KB, 1000x562
>>73157091
You Absolutely right !
>>
No. Seems like you could just be happy with the second most beautiful woman in the world and get cucked in a different way.
>>
>>73157091
she's considered attractive because many people were fans of the potter series, and seeing a cute girl grow up into a 6/10 is a fetish in and of itself.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.