[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times we lied for the god emperor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1459021999974.png (666 KB, 578x800) Image search: [Google]
1459021999974.png
666 KB, 578x800
>talking to Bernie supporter this afternoon
>she brings up the Trump taco bowl picture
>"'I love hispanics'? Not all hispanics are mexican and not all mexicans are hispanic. It's like, we all know you're a racist, you don't have to keep showing us. Jesus." etc. etc.
>casually ask what other racist things he's said
>"Um, the wall?" she 'asks', so condescendingly.
>"If 'not all mexicans are hispanic', and Trump wants to build the wall to keep out the mexicans, who exactly is he racist against, then?"
>"Do you even hear yourself right now? Building a wall to keep out /anybody/ is wrong. It's disgusting."
>decide she's a lost cause and I don't want to deal with it, try to change the subject
>but not before she says, "You sounded like a Trump supporter, defending him."
>I laugh. She asks, "What, are you?"
>"Are you kidding me? No, I'm voting for Hillary."
The best part is she didn't even doubt me because I played my own women's card. I'm starting to think this might be a good way to get Bernie supporters to hate Hillary even more, if they think she's got the anti-mexican, xenophobic crowd on her side just like Trump does. Should I keep it up?
>>
>>73155295
Paul denied Jesus 3 times, and ended up getting Jesus crucified. We may have to remove your presence from this board if you keep it up.
>>
>>73155295
Post tits with time stamp.
>>
File: 1462500852393-pol.png (540 KB, 586x715) Image search: [Google]
1462500852393-pol.png
540 KB, 586x715
>>73156079
This.
>>
File: 1446947468517.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446947468517.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>73155977
Give us Barabas
>>
File: Arthur.jpg (125 KB, 683x432) Image search: [Google]
Arthur.jpg
125 KB, 683x432
>>73155295
>You sounded like a Trump supporter, defending him.

Fucking bern outs are the only ones who do this. They really are zombies
>>
>>73156412
My id says you will be Pwn, Kek wills it
>>
>>73155295
It's not about keeping Mexicans out. It's about keeping illegals out. Why would you say that it is about Mexicans? Illegals don't even have to be mexicans. Other South Americans use that border for illegal immigration also.
>>
>>73155977
That was Peter, you Pharisee kike
>>
>>73155977
>Paul
American education
>>
why do you cucks lie? the God Emperor has inspired the social movement we've been waiting on for years. I'm not going to let these pussies get away thinking nobody disagrees with them because a large part of the problem is that they're fighting imaginative 2 dimensional people who they believe to be trashy, stupid, redneck bigots. the best thing you can do is be respectful and non-confrontational while also being firm and articulate about what you believe.

one of my go to points when I'm being talked down to is along the lines of "I don't think my opinion is objectively correct, yours isn't either, we just have different values. I believe that it's much more empowering for people to be told they're accountable for their own lives rather than have them believe they're a victim and need external help to succeed"

this works for me especially because I never knew my Dad and my Mum was declared unfit to raise me, yet I'm in the second year of my LLB and doing well. once I mention that it's game over.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.