[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Yorker breaking today.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 258x245
http://www.newyorker.com/news/benjamin-wallace-wells/is-the-alt-right-for-real
The New Yorker suspects our opinions are satirical and that an establishment Catholic Zionism loving redditor by the name of JCM267 is one of us! Oh and they claim milo yiannopoulos is a leader of us.
Remember guys. /pol/ is satire.
>>
File: FD7.jpg (76 KB, 640x577) Image search: [Google]
FD7.jpg
76 KB, 640x577
/pol/ is satire might actually be a useful meme
>>
>>73154686
Why did you post her, I did not need these feels.
>>
File: D2F.jpg (110 KB, 640x844) Image search: [Google]
D2F.jpg
110 KB, 640x844
>>73157008
>>
/pol/ is an imageboard of peace
>>
>>73157058
Go ahead, it's been over a year since I talked to her so I am fine now. I hardly even knew her, the whole thing was a joke, an infatuation to fantasy which would probably turn out to be false; which is what I tell myself to not feel those feels.
>>
File: A8A.jpg (126 KB, 960x756) Image search: [Google]
A8A.jpg
126 KB, 960x756
>>73157343
>>
>>73157116
Amazing.
>>
>>73154347
tl;dr
>>
>>73157420
She's very pretty but so are a lot of other women. I wonder how well I really knew her and if she would have actually had chemistry with me. It would have been nice to be able to go on a date with her to see what's up, but she didn't live near me. And I never went for women near me because that is not how a beta thinks. A beta tries to find a girlfriend on YouTube, a beta makes up fantasies in his mind about certain particular women. And the price you pay, depression is not fun at all. I think most guys start out beta from their childhood years, and have to gain enough understanding of people in order to more assertively interact with them. Not just confidence, but an understanding from direct experience. So yes, she is pretty but so are many other women and they actually live by you, can go on dates with you so you can actually get to know them in a more intimate setting to see if you like each other. You just got to stop being a beta first. Too bad that I know this but am still a hermit. At least I am not as beta as before.
>>
File: A30.png (325 KB, 531x531) Image search: [Google]
A30.png
325 KB, 531x531
>>73158529
>"I miss you anon uguu"
>>
>>73158529
go outside
>>
>>73154347
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.