[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
facebook whores need to be removed from homeostasis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I just realized that the treaty girls have with their facebook girlfriends is a concerted effort to make it seem like they are in higher demand than boys... the girls im friends with on fb get 80-150 sympathy likes from whichever of their 5000 spam girlfriends sees their retarded selfie. They dont ask... they just like... its fucking ludicrous.. they think they can fool us... they think we are stupid and give fucks... its hilarious,,, these girls are literally jellyfish tier transparent
>>
File: 1457370988405.jpg (75 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1457370988405.jpg
75 KB, 720x576
Checking facebook? There's your problem
>>
File: SumDumGoy.jpg (42 KB, 836x462) Image search: [Google]
SumDumGoy.jpg
42 KB, 836x462
>using kikebook in the first place
>>
you guys understand my point tho? im saying that girls all agree with eachother to like everything they see from their friends so that girls seem more popular and in demand then boys...
>>
Women have always been in a never ending cycle of circlejerking. From conversation to trips to the bathroom. Everything they do they have to have an army of meaningless validation behind it.
>>
>>73150360
Nothing that planned, it's just how women interact with each other, to each others faces they prop each other up and circle jerk it, behind each other's backs they tear each other down. Be glad you're a dude, when somebody doesn't like you they tell you to your face.
>>
File: Kennedy.jpg (11 KB, 320x226) Image search: [Google]
Kennedy.jpg
11 KB, 320x226
Is Kennedy more intelligent than megyn Kelly?
I think she is....
I would lick that pussy raw.... her drug enhanced, libertarian aura is so fucking sexy... i cant stand it...
>>
>>73149692
>homeostasis
...?
>>
>>73149692
SinglemomswhocantattentionwhoreIRLsotheydoitonlinebook.com
>>
>>73152867
homeostasis means your body is in a living state.
like balance basically
if you drank a bottle of drano, that would put ur body out of balance, so it would kill you
remove from homeostasis means to stop them from living..
pls dont drink drano tho... its a horrible way to go and its even worse to survive it... drano is like acid, it eats through ur body like krokodil
i love u trumpfags... im one myself
athanka... ahem....
>>
>>73149692
>>73149886
>>73149988
>>73150360
>>73150469
>>73150672
>>73152169
>>73152867
>>73153266
>>73153718
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.