[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we approaching a period in time when companies are going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: airpug.jpg (117 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
airpug.jpg
117 KB, 600x600
Are we approaching a period in time when companies are going to start hiring professional memers? Shillary has paid people to do shit for her on social media, which leads me to believe that companies will soon be hiring the best memers they can find to meme for them in order to promote their products on the Internet. After all, advertising on the Internet rarely works with the prevalence of Adblocking add-ons and whatnot.

So /pol/, tell me. Will companies start to hire the best memers they can find? Is this the future?
>>
I will for for tendies
>>
>>73149586
>implying that isn't already a thing

They're called social media experts and digital/marketing consultants
>>
>>73151742
those are normalfags with normie memes
>>
oh look he 374292th thread about memes today. I sure won't report this.
>>
mfw I feel sorry for Hillary she is about to be thrown into the memechipper

How can she survive? Also, The Clinton Foundation is unironically a slush fund for globalists - that's prime meme material
>>
>>73149586
You mean graphic design and advertising? Stuff like that?
>>
>>73151873
This, everyone knows those queers are fucking faggots too. You can't force a meme, no matter how hard you try, and all those fuckers do is try to force memes.
>>
>>73149586
>>73151742
>>73151873
>>73152191
>>73152650
>>73152523
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73154600
FUCKING SHILL!
>>
>>73154600
hello legitimate poster
>>
>>73151742
this

they'll have to refine their game though. posting branded lifeless garbage is not going to work in the age of advanced memetic warfare.
>>
File: 1459966350203.png (256 KB, 447x448) Image search: [Google]
1459966350203.png
256 KB, 447x448
Orwell predicted this
>>
>>73155045
Sanders is fucking great and hiring dank memers. Look on imgur, if you can stand those cunts, and find a pro bernie political post. They are all done by bots, and people keep complaining, but they hit their frontpage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.