[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INDIA 4TH SUPERMILITARY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
Daily reminder that India is more powerful than half of you shit posters here!

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-most-powerful-militaries/

Rest of the world, are you even trying!?
>>
>>73143205
Finally
Thank you pajeet from US, i have been waiting for thread about India for long time
>>
>>73143205
>4th most powerful
>Got BTFO in Pakistan independence
>Got BTFO in Bangladeshi independece
>Got BTFO in territorial disputes against China
>Regularly gets BTFO in the Kashmir region
>Still cant fight the all powerful toilet witch
>Still thinks cows control the world

Yeah. Panjeet is really using that money wisely
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 500x278
>4th most powerful in the world
I'm pretty sure that distinction was held by Iraq until 2003. How did that work out for them?
>>
How outdated are those tank, planes and boats?
How well trained are the forces?
>>
>>73143205
Notice how the top 4 are all boarder line 3rd world shitholes.

Maybe it's cause they need their army to put down armed revolts?
>>
>>73143205
How are we above North Korea when we have less of everything than they do?
>>
>>73143205
Australia should be nineteenth as well as twentieth. Seeing as how we fund nearly the entire Indonesian military for some reason.
>>
>>73147066
Its not accurate.
>>
>>73146751
>India
>borderline 3rd world shithole
>borderline
nothing borderline about it m8, it I a 3rd world shithole
>>
>>73147315
I mean thats true but you can't really talk you're 3rd world yourself.
>>
>>73147565
never said I wasn't
>>
>>73143205

These are just numbers and don't reflect the real power of a military.

For example, a turkroach soldier would be easily defeated by a Polish soldier.
>>
>>73147603
Fair enough then
>>
>turkey strong
>>
>>73143205
By your own source US has more subs than north korea. I see no evidence of north korea having more than 70
http://www.globalfirepower.com/navy-submarines.asp
2. That includes retired nuclear warheads for Russia. In terms of deployed and stockpiled US has more
http://fas.org/issues/nuclear-weapons/status-world-nuclear-forces/
>>
>>73145100
Actually Pakistan got BTFO everytime it went on war with us
If Kamhmiris kills us, its struggle for freedom and if we kill them then it is treated like a war crime and sanctions will be put on us by UN
We independent Bangladesh in 12 days from Pakistan by killing almost half of its military so I am pretty sure we didn't get BTFO in bangladesh war
We did got BTFO by China though
>>
How the fuck does N.Korea have more subs than anyone else ?

http://38north.org/2016/05/sinpo050316/
>>
>>73146645
Actually we made indigenous 4th gen tanks, recently tested sub to land nuke missiles, 8000-12000 km indigenous ICBMs, we are also making light weight helicopter and 4th gen jets, a 5th gen indigenous stealth jet is under paper work and will be in production after 2020, we are also making 3th aircraft carrier and buying a 4th one from russia, we are the largest buyers of arms in the world.
Only Indian navy, airforce, para military and special forces are very well trained. the front line of army is very poorly trained they are basically trained for holding posts or infiltrating during wars
>>
>>73149623
Usually old subs are decommisioned by developed nations but asian nations are even using subs and carriers from world war era. They are even operating diesel subs. Number is more superior than the tech in asian forces. Like how the cheap russian tanks outnumbered the hitech german ones in world war
>>
File: 1455212090981.jpg (34 KB, 302x207) Image search: [Google]
1455212090981.jpg
34 KB, 302x207
>>73147315
>mehico
What are you doing here miguel, dont you have some dresses to sew.
Your six sisters and four brothers are depending on you since your mother was beheaded as a sacrifice so that you get monsoon this year and your father is in jail for stealing bread.
Sorry i forgot two of your sisters ran away and are now cheap hookers for truck drivers across the border
>>
>Australia
>20th most powerful military

They must be taking the Emus and abos into account
>>
>>73149677
>>73149677
You are well behind the Saudis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_industry
>>
File: 1455765562249.jpg (406 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1455765562249.jpg
406 KB, 1536x2048
india is an absolute shithole. the fact that you are only 4th despite having a billion+ people should embarrass you
>>
>>73150603
>When you shitpost against your own country
>>
>>73150903
I didn't know that but we are still 2nd
>>
>>73143205
>Sweden on the list
>not Greece

How does that even work? Greece has a huge military. If they worked as mercenaries they could even pay Germany to fuck off.
>>
>>73143205
>North Korea is last

That's so wrong, anon. The glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea is number one in everything, please stop spreading your filthy American lies.
>>
>>73151286
Ok now let's discuss how the Saudis can beat a country of over 1 billion
>>
>>73151153
We are shithole yes. We should have a larger army because we have a billion population - no.
Why?
Because we are a shithole with a democracy and in democracy you can't force people to join military
>>
>>73151153
More pics desu
>>
>>73151352
You have to pay for your own military to get on the list I guess.
>>
>>73143205
>no Belarus
>smaller armies in list
Well, that one is shit.
>>
What do they do, eat super spicy curry for days and then when they shit it out, they throw it in the enemy's eyes?
>>
>>73151459
>in democracy you can't force people to join the military

Ha. Tell that to all the countries that consider themselves democratic and still have conscription.
>>
Why the fuck does North Korea have so many submarines? Did grand leader fatass decide he wanted to be a marine biologist in his spare time?
>>
File: mao_lmao.jpg (19 KB, 550x343) Image search: [Google]
mao_lmao.jpg
19 KB, 550x343
>>73143205
>china
>nukes
>250

"Most of the attention has focused on the 363-page study’s provocative conclusion — that China’s nuclear arsenal could be many times larger than the well-established estimates of arms-control experts."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/georgetown-students-shed-light-on-chinas-tunnel-system-for-nuclear-weapons/2011/11/16/gIQA6AmKAO_story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOSf5n9mOi8

>muh rankings
>>
>>73143205
>NK
>Underwater superpower

Nigger what?
>>
>>73151945
>the sea was angry that day my friends
>>
An army marches on its stomach. No way in modern times could you mobilize an effective ground force over a million. Too many logistics and nukes now of days. Look at world War two, every country was piss poor broke after 5 years of combat.
>>
File: ArtilleryShell.jpg (128 KB, 864x1079) Image search: [Google]
ArtilleryShell.jpg
128 KB, 864x1079
>>73143205
Having a lot of personal means nothing in 2016 when they can be wiped out in 0.0013 seconds.
>>
>>73151409
That's not how war works. We can play games like we have nukes they don't but that will be stupid. No major powers can go to war with each other without triggering a third world war, even saudi and India. And checking the fact that there have been billions of foreign investment in both countries I don't think any nation will want to lay its investment waste because two country went on a war for a stupid reason.
>>
File: dr.evil_lazerrrrr.jpg (239 KB, 964x619) Image search: [Google]
dr.evil_lazerrrrr.jpg
239 KB, 964x619
>>73152087
1960's bath tubs with cling wrap + elastic band water-proofing, to be sure

>man power in modern warfare
>kekkake
>>
>>73149677
Hey, look, that's really cool and I hope it works out for you. I honestly believe that India is a pretty good remover of kebab and I want you to keep on truckin' in that regard.

But even you have to admit that India is disorganized as fuck and doesn't really pose a threat to any country that doesn't end in "Stan."
>>
>>73151791
China is a democracy but we all know its only on paper. They are still as much communists as they were in past. We are trying to be a better democracy not a false one. To be honest, we though India is a shithole I am very proud that at least we don't ignore democratic rights of people.
>>
File: 1459242286255.jpg (39 KB, 620x584) Image search: [Google]
1459242286255.jpg
39 KB, 620x584
>>73143205
I fucking love the rise of India. They took a lot of the positives from the British and retained the systems to bring order to chaos.

They are also a staunch member of the commonwealth, which if called upon is strong militarily.

Also India counterbalances the rise of the yellow peril, the literal pieces of shit that are the deceptive and mongoloid chinese.
>>
>>73152338
>mostly 1960s era subs
>they're incapable of sinking shit

honestly this makes nks continued existence make sense
>>
>>73143205
post abortion hog
>>
>>73152373
Well the point we all ignore on pol is that India is actually a peaceful nation. We don't want to go to war with any nation even our constitutional policy is against invading any country. This increasing growth in army is a part of defensive and retaliative measure and that's why we are not put on sanctions even on regular nuclear tests. We don't want to invade we just want to be able to defend ourselves.
>>
File: 1440246920580.jpg (79 KB, 544x731) Image search: [Google]
1440246920580.jpg
79 KB, 544x731
>>73152645
they're a buffer - "the Irish" - against 'muh freedumbz', rap culture and zombified consumerism (...which is seeping thought anyway)... nothing more

once that purpose no diminishes, so will their use... as the beginnings of can already been seen via the chinks more vociferous admonishment of them and their own overtures to 'modernising'
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.