[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everydayfeminism.com blames ALL white people for Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
https://web.archive.org/web/20160505142741/http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/05/white-america-responsible-trump/

The anti-white hatred in this article is strong. Blaming EVERY single white person for Donald Trump. (Not that Trump is bad of course). These liberals freaked out when they claim someone blames an entire race for something, but its perfectly fine when its whitey. I want to see this website when Trump wins the election.
>>
File: yes and.png (24 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
yes and.png
24 KB, 201x201
>>73142633
We're sick of your shit.
>>
File: kek pol meme magic.gif (19 KB, 220x260) Image search: [Google]
kek pol meme magic.gif
19 KB, 220x260
>>73142633
you're goddamn right
>>
>>73142633
If I could be arsed to fuck with MS paint, I'd change it to:

DEAR FEMINISTS,

...and leave everything exactly the same.
>>
OP we have had too many YLYL threads in the last few days

needless to say your post made me lose
>>
>>73142633
>white-america-responsible-trump/
A FUCKING DUHHHH
>>
>>73143137
Like its a bad thing right? kek
>>
>>73142633
White America is responsible for absolutely everything good about the country. Non-whites have contributed little of value to humanity in general.
>>
>Trump wasn't born out of thin air

By god hes right. We need to have white baby factories! ;)
>>
>>73142633
This is pretty good. Keep making whites identify with Trump as the accused and the victims.
>>
The ridiculous amount of crimes in black areas dont just appear either
>>
>>73142877
>>73142822
praise kek
>>
i dont give a fuck about politics but imma vote trump to watch the sjws kill themselves
>>
Let the liberal treats flow
>>
You're welcome ;^)
>>
>>73142633
>implying self-hating whites were ever voting Trump
>>
The author literally is a first generation immigrant that now works in Mexico as a feminist Mexican. Fuck her.

http://www.ravishly.com/contributors/7097
>>
Also she's a half-Mexican, half-nigger. She's literally everything that's destroying America and doesn't even live here. Fuck, why is /pol/ not on destroying this shill?
>>
>Why isn't the white male guilt card working anymore? I hold them responsible for racism, but they just Trump harder
>>
Wow, more hate-speech that will only succeed in making people hate your cause more.

Are liberals genuinely this stupid?
>>
>>73142633
I love it. The anti-white racism is coming out in the open and it's going to push independent Americans over to Trump's side.

SJWs thought they could keep doubling down and demanding more without consequence.
>>
>>73145115
A site that also contains

>3 Reasons I Won't Apologize For My Black-Girl Hair

Do liberals just make up reasons to be aggrieved at this point and believe that, because they feel incensed about it, they actually have a reason to be incensed?
>>
>>73142633

That website is gold. Check this out

http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/04/taught-to-be-good-fatty/

> I ended up becoming goth in school because Hot Topic was the only place I could find clothing that fit.

>Over time, though, I became more and more ashamed, as my peers wore short shorts in the summer and I couldn’t because I would get chub rub.

>I would be confronted with the very real pain that comes from not covering up those jiggly bits. It would be years until I bought a bikini.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.