[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we settle on what we think of this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Evalion.gif (4 MB, 320x540) Image search: [Google]
Evalion.gif
4 MB, 320x540
Yes she reads off a script sometimes, there is no reason to think she doesn't write it herself. She's done some interviews were she talks competently without a scrip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IpZoMEMxUs

I think she spouts too many /pol/ memes and I personally am not into the Jewish Conspiracy (both on /pol/ and in her videos), but I'm interested what shes doing/going to do on the topics of immigration/feminism/SJWs. Obviously her opinions aren't particularly well developed but there aren't many qt right-wing girls here in Canadian so that is part of where my interest is coming from.
>>
>>73136357
there was some threads awhile ago that exposed her. She was getting blackmailed by her exbf to read out /pol/ memes or something.

Also, something about an FBI shill.
>>
>>73139064
Any links or screenies?
>>
File: 1460540085358.jpg (100 KB, 1099x777) Image search: [Google]
1460540085358.jpg
100 KB, 1099x777
>>73139244
>>
>>73136357
starved attention whore
>>
File: 1461520823846.png (1 MB, 2000x1616) Image search: [Google]
1461520823846.png
1 MB, 2000x1616
>>73139244
another one
>>
>>73136357
who fucking cares
>>
Even if someone else is writing the scripts and putting the videos together, I would rather hear a cute girl than a fat neckbeard so either way I enjoy the videos.
>>
>>73136357
Another attention whore. It's probably you creating these threads as well. Fuck off.
>>
>>73139570
>>73139787

What is this proving exactly though? Why would an 18 year old CANADIAN girl want to become an FBI informant. Why would she go on YouTube saying things that ensure that she would never get a job if someone make the connection.

You can listen to the interview above, she talks normally. Unless you want to say all her interviews have been somehow scripted.

>>73139774
why would she pick the most personally damaging method of getting attention, she didn't even know if she would even get an audience when she started.
>>
>>73136357

All just a bit creepy and sad and of course anime infused like everything else in the alt-right community.
>>
Please kill yourself. I sincerely mean this with every fiber of my being. I am going to spend the next few minutes praying for you to do the right thing.
>>
she is an underaged girl who can read a script and is unfaithful. no favor
>>
>>73140832
well, the skype chats mention she wanted the money. I'm not really sure what to believe right now, at least until the constantine guy releases something. Besides, she's a cute young girl, she could just marry and not worry about work. The interviews i'm not so sure on. It doesn't prove or disprove anything.
>>
>>73136357
Attention whore, she's not even that good looking, quite ugly tbqh 4/10, and her personal hygiene is questionable too with those nasty yellow teeth.
>>
>>73141149
>every fiber of my being

You must be really rustled.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.