[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more pathetic than eurocucks who claim their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
Is there anything more pathetic than eurocucks who claim their 70% euro country is whiter than 60% white US as it it's an equal comparison

America has always been a country of immigrants that was never more than 90% white. Then the Jews opened it up to the world. Yet we've still got balls enough to pick Trump

Compared to euro cucks from countries that were 100% white 50 years ago with never any immigrants, now 70% white flooded with muds from across the globe

Cucks gonna cuck
>>
>us
>60% white
Maybe if you only count documented citizens...
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1024x768
Shut the fuck up you massive faggot

WHITE BABIES ARE BORN LESS THAN NON WHITES! Do you hear me faggot? Non white babies are being born more in the US than white ones you huge fucking dumb cunt dyke!

And NO. whites aren't 60%, but ""whites""" are

Full blooded 100% whites make up LESS THAN 50%

You fuckers have no fucking idea how fucked we are. You think you're redpilled you fucking anal fissure? Well guess what? If you think America is white, or that America is not so incredibly fucked than you're a dumbass. Go back to fucking Reddit shit stain!
>>
>>73135663
>>
>>73136311
Wow, said it better than I ever could.
>>
>>73135663
>proves OP's point
Europe is a trash continent.
>>
>>73136311
>>
File: White Americans.jpg (2 MB, 3156x2492) Image search: [Google]
White Americans.jpg
2 MB, 3156x2492
>>73135663
There is also a lot of confusion as to how Americans define white. Got this gem saved in my burger folder.
>>
>>73136372
It's kinda sad you had to spend 10 minutes looking for a pic like this, I feel bad for you.

>>73136505
>proves OP's point
It's also sad that you can't even understand the language of the country you live in pedro

I talk about the 60% of the white us population that op is talking about, saying that it's 60 if you only count documented citizens, there are most likely a lot more illegals that just live in the US and are not white bringing this number to something under 50%

It's pretty easy to understand, but I guess even our English schoolteaching is better than yours.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 600x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 600x365
>>73137331
They have no idea.

They probably are part spic themselves. It's always the 10-20% beaners that think they're better than the rest.

They're all scum
>>
>>73136993
wew lad
how does this happen
>>
>>73140111
Because our government is desperately trying to cover up the fact that whites are a minority in America
>>
>>73141541
Those are self-reported race stats when they are arrested and asked what race they are

Then the census counts them as black or w/e

Therefore it is a conspiracy to inflate white crime numbers which are already low to begin with
>>
>>73138511
statistically most americans on /pol/ are probably mexicans
>>
>>73142164
its actually how the government defines white. they also consider sudanese people to be white because of north african background
>>
Why are we fighting over who is the most cucked?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.