[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Cruz will be the nominee. The RNC can change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: CruzButton.jpg (7 KB, 200x201) Image search: [Google]
CruzButton.jpg
7 KB, 200x201
Daily reminder that Cruz will be the nominee.

The RNC can change the rules and make Trump lose even if he gets 1237.

Cruz and Kasich dropped out early to avoid large defeats. But they are working behind the scenes and are going to beat Trump in the convention.

CRUZ/KASICH 2016.
>>
>>73135392
daily reminder you are fucking idiot faggot shitposting leaf with an embarrassment dude weed lmao take my gold faggot for a president
oh and kill yourself
>>
>>73135392
ok shillary
>>
>>73135392
Slow night at Hillary HQ?
>>
>>73135392
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
Reince Priebus is in record, urging for no new rules for the upcoming convention, fuckwad.
>>
>>73135392
Ted shouldnt be a politician
He should play professional dodgeball
>>
>>73137192
Ahahahaha
Pajeet you street-shutting degenerate, nobody believe your lies and I hope they withhold your 25cents for that terrible post.
Hillary Clinton is a disgusting old cunt and the worst democratic candidate in history.
The only reason she isn't currently getting butt fucked in guantanamo is because she has a vagina.
>>
>>73137192
POO
>>
>>73137339
I don't know, I think he should probably go back to murdering people in California.
>>
>>73138560
>what is controlled opposition
>>
>>73135392
-1/10
worst shill I've seen today
>>
>>73135392
Ted Cruz lost as soon as he was born, seriously get over it.
>>
File: stagesofgrief.jpg (247 KB, 835x1204) Image search: [Google]
stagesofgrief.jpg
247 KB, 835x1204
>>73135392
>Trump won't make it to the primaries
>it doesn't matter that he made it to the primaries, he will crash and burn hard
>it doesn't matter that he won some states, they are bigot states he won't win anything else
>it doesn't matter that he's winning blue states
>it doesn't matter that he's winning literally everything
>Cruz and Kasich won't drop out, contested convention 100% guaranteed
>it doesn't matter that they dropped out, RNC will commit suicide and not give the nomination to the only remaining candidate after the chairman of the entire organization declared him the winner

When does it end with you pathetic fucking idiots? We won, you lost. Prepare for a new world.
>>
>>73135392

Unless you're religious, why WOULDNT you want Trump?

You dont want a strong America? You like when we suck up to weak countries and let Iran shit on us with nuclear deals and steal our jobs?

He can change politics and end the bullshit. Cuz what we've got going on now is NOT working. I dont understand how you can think it is working.
>>
>>73141579
Trump is a Catholic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.