[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I realize that my kind is shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Manos.jpg (5 KB, 215x215) Image search: [Google]
Manos.jpg
5 KB, 215x215
Both my parents immigrated here from the hispanic part of the world, my dad is Guatemalan and my mom is from Mexico. I have ditched the idea I am hispanic because my kind is really shit. Most hispanics will refuse to assimilate into America and will consider themselves Mexican (Or any other hispanic ethnicity) firstly and never an American. I see this pretty often even in my classmates, even when they weren't born where their parents came from. I grew up my whole life hearing stories of what shitholes my parents lived in, my mom was raped by her father and the police did nothing about, her brothers today just tell her to let it slide and to forgive her father for what he did. My dad grew up rich in Guatemala but knew how shit his country was first hand, The hispanic world dwells in crime, its culture revolves around glorifying it as well.

tl:dr my kind is shit, we're dindus 2.0
>>
File: image.jpg (760 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
760 KB, 3000x2000
>>73134597
>I have ditched the idea I am hispanic because

Wrong. You're a dirty Hispanic fucking beaner. You can just decide you aren't. You so desperately want to be better than "those other spics", but you can't. And don't fucking forget it.

>my mom was raped by her father and the police did nothing about,

Is that supposed to make us feel sad for you? Fuck off, and no don't say that's not what it is because it obviously fucking was

You're a disgusting fucking person and you and your kind are destroying this country. You are no better or different than any of the other filthy animals
>>
fuck off uncle juan
>>
>>73134597
good. don't listen to any of these r9k faggots
>>
>>73135296
Fpbp
>>
>>73134597
Chin up, man. Every society gets dragged in the mud at least once.

I think the best thing you could probably do is learn from your Father's horrid ways and try to do better.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 690x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 690x400
>>73134597
Look, dude, it's fine if you're fucking Hispanic. Honestly, the biggest reason you see it shat on in so many threads is because of the reasons you said: a lot of Hispanic people don't assimilate, and that's where problems lay. It's just a big correlational issue (yeah, not causative, but still correlational regardless). If you decide to assimilate into USA culture and abide by the law, then no one who's worth more than a minimum wage cares what fucking color you are or how wide that gap is in the middle of your mustache. Now make me a taco you beaner, ¡vas, vas!
>>
>>73137377
Wrong you disgusting pathetic piece of shit.

You non whites need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>73134597
Either change your last name to an Italian-sounding one, or tell everybody your parents are from Spain.
>>
>>73134597
America is the land of 2nd chances. or 3rd...but never heard of a 4th chance.
>>
>>73138075
Sorry bud, I sunburn in about 30 minutes and have two jars of mayo in my fridge. Confirmed white.

I'm just not gonna give a shit about someone's skin color if they can assimilate into our culture. And I put that at a particularly high standard to meet.
>>
>>73134597
The shit that pisses me most about Hispanics is that they just aren't appropriate immigrants. They would never be allowed in legally because they just don't have the skills to contribute. And now that they're in the US, they are riding the welfare and Affirmative Action gravy trains, so they are actively making it harder for whites and Asians just to get by.

By the way OP, you don't get to choose to be non-Hispanic if you've got any indigenous blood int you. If you do, you're fucking marked.
>>
>>73139770
Well golly gee. You've changed my mind about it all.

Wrong. Whites will be a minority soon. I don't give a damn if you assimilate
>>
>>73141314
Yeah, 14/88 and all that. And whether, that's true or not, it doesn't prove me wrong; I stated my personal view; whatever I say it to be is deemed correct, because it's my opinion. I'm not trying to change your mind, you put yourself in this thread in response to me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.