[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look, I like the guy and will vote for him but shit like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: notact.png (221 KB, 515x769) Image search: [Google]
notact.png
221 KB, 515x769
Look, I like the guy and will vote for him but shit like this happens and its cringy. Cringy because there is no absolute tact on his end. One tweet blatantly screams "BERNIE SUPPORTERS PLEASE SUPPORT ME" and the other is so bad especially with the I love Hispanics at the end. You have to admit this. Why the fuck does he think this is a good idea, especially the Hispanics one?
>>
I think as a rich man he lives in a bubble and by living in a bubble he thinks if he goes on twitter, eats a taco and says he loves Hispanics they will gush over him. Like maybe in 1995 that worked but today that's laughably naive. Why does he do this?
>>
>>73131794
>Why the fuck does he think this is a good idea

Because its hilarious and it's fucking Twitter, you moron. You're supposed to be funny.
>>
>>73132030
How it is hilarious?
>>
>>73131794
Hes just playing the game, all this shit is huge publicity for him. I've heard about that taco bowl so many fucking times.
>>
File: 1459532503997.jpg (19 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
1459532503997.jpg
19 KB, 351x359
I think the bigger question here is why does America celebrate cinco de mayo?

Its a Mexican holiday about a Mexican military victory, does no else find this strange?
>>
>>73132120
He shamelessly plugs taco bowls from Trump Tower Grill. He's grinning at the camera giving the "thumbs up" with one hand while he prepares to dig into his food with the other. Finally, he declares his love for the Hispanic people. How is that not funny?
>>
>>73131794
He's a zionist. They're all about playing with your heads
>>
>2016
>voting for a zionism
>>
>>73131794
>TRUMP IS RACIST AND PANDERING TO MINORITIES
I wonder where he got that idea....
http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/18/hillary-clinton-hot-sauce-beyonce-breakfast-club/
>>
>>73131794
FUCK OFF

The real question everyone is wondering about is, did this tweet cause sales of taco bowls to spike this cinco de mayo? My guess is yes.
>>
>>73132297
No one celebrates it they just go to a mexican bar and use it as an excuse to indulge in excess. Same with St Patricks day.
>>
The likes keep rolling in. The media keeps him in the spotlight. He gets more and more popular while you bitch and moan on /pol/ like the ineffectual cuck you are.
>>
>>73132561
The top 3 most liked replies on that post are people slandering him. Thats all moderates will see.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 658x595
>mfw all of the libs on my goybook collectively clench their anuses and write walls of text about how angry this makes them

all white btw
>>
>>73131794
Because people can look at and go "wow, seriously? Haha you could at least try lol" - its funny in its audacity
>>
>>73132677
Must be why his numbers only get better as time goes on. There needs to be more stages of denial to compensate for you.
>>
>>73132526
Yeah but St Patricks day is not a MILITARY VICTORY OVER ONE OF OUR OLDEST ALLIES

I could understand Mexicans celebrating but it just seems weird how its become a national holiday in the US too
>>
>>73132297
its not really a mexican holiday
>>
>>73133009
I live in NYC. The only ones I see really into it are liberals and latinos here. There is your answer.
>>
>>73132331
Hahah exactly, it's fucking hilarious, Trump is the ultimate troll master
>>
It's like he's trying to lose the election already
>>
>>73132331
Trump Tower Grill doesn't sell that dish though.

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/5/11602458/donald-trump-grill-taco-bowl

>For one, it does not seem like the Trump Tower Grill actually serves taco bowls.
>>
>>73131794
He doesn't want them to support him. He wants to make bernie go independent to fuck hillarys numbers up badly
>>
>>73133362
The restaurant does however.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.