[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well it looks like they're not so bad after all. http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: syrian refugees help ft mcm.png (873 KB, 829x828) Image search: [Google]
syrian refugees help ft mcm.png
873 KB, 829x828
Well it looks like they're not so bad after all.

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/we-understand-what-theyre-feeling-syrian-refugees-in-calgary-step-up-to-help-fort-mcmurray-fire-evacuees
>>
It's the least they could do.
>>
>>73129583
anyone wanna take bets the canacucks in charge planned the fire?
After all, to a liberal oil = bad and they are already using this tragic event to shill.
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>73129583
Hopefully they all suffer 3rd degree burns in 50%+ of their bodies.
>>
>>73129583
They should of helped each other in their country
>>
>>73129583
Of course not all of them are bad, doesn't mean mass immigration is a good thing.
>>
all Muslims, by definition, are bad. Muslims must emulate Muhammad, and Muhammad was an arch criminal.
>>
>>73129583
>woman isn't a muslim
THESE ARE FUCKING CHRISTIANS YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>73129583
So, they are buying stuff with our tax money to give back ?
>>
>>73129962
Liberals and SJWs are already gloating about the fire hurt muh oily sands.
>>
>>73130432
if they are then im glad. The middle eastern Christians are the REAL refugees and decent folk. but look how the media spins this shit,
>>
Clearly a propaganda stunt to get attention.

Did anywhere in the article state if they were Christian or Islamic Syrians? This matters to me.
>>
>>73129583
Canadians are so incompetent they need refugees to help them holy shit
>>
File: 1460647571970.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1460647571970.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>73129583
>thinking the Muslims in Canada are as raw as the ones in europe
>>
File: Cc_x48OUkAEVtjW.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Cc_x48OUkAEVtjW.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
this is why I call Canada Opposite Land, everything they do is the opposite of the norm
>>
>>73129583
Sounds too good to be true

Honesty how many of these refugee actually speak english?

Then again I could be wrong
>>
>>73129583

They just wanna go loot whatever they can
>>
File: 1462374089077.png (59 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1462374089077.png
59 KB, 235x235
>>73130970
>>
How nice of them to share the free stuffs they got.

for seriously, it is nice. but if the refos are getting stuff from the Canadian gov, then giving it back to Canadians, it seems kind pointless. they are just shifting stuff around
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.