[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diving ~2.000m deep into the Marianas to look for Cthulhu li
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jelly.webm (2 MB, 633x354) Image search: [Google]
jelly.webm
2 MB, 633x354
Diving ~2.000m deep into the Marianas to look for Cthulhu live.

Get in here, they are on the bottom of the ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aXR-SL5L2o

>inb4 not /pol/

They are finding new species and exploring untouched parts of the ocean. Also look at the catalog before shitting this thread up.

This thread is dedicated to Cthulhu Watch
>>
This again? Cool, Hoping they find something cool than eye bro or shrimps and star fish. I want to see ship wrecks or ancient fossils. I think they had one last stream, a big whale bone or something. Looked like a wish bone.
>>
File: 1373726714337.jpg (30 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
1373726714337.jpg
30 KB, 400x325
>>73125140
>20 min looking at rocks
yeh, nah...
>>
This is politics because if they find Cthulhu then world politicians would have to do something about it
>>
>when you nutted but she still sucking
>>
At least the video seems to be a little better
>>
wtf? they find a lump of coal?
>>
the bitches sound like college freshmen
>>
File: dafuq.gif-c200.gif (949 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dafuq.gif-c200.gif
949 KB, 200x200
>>73125140

Omg, omg!

They found ROCKS!
>>
>>73125140
>eyes would be small and beady
THEY FOUND ANCIENT ANGLOS
>>
FISHBRO
>>
>>73125140
Who /r'lyeh/ here?
>>
>Their video compression is still fucked

Incompetent James Cameron faggots.
>>
>>73129306
They're streaming from 2km under the sea to a ship and from a ship to a satellite to YouTube. I wouldn't expect much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.