[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stabbed to death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: SAD PEPE.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
SAD PEPE.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>Fill application to join the army
>Need references
>Send emails to 2 teachers that I knew well
>Emails sent
>It tells me that they have seen the message
>It has been a day and no replies

>tfw you thought you really had a good connection with your past teachers
>>
> talking to your teachers
You are a real fucking NEET are you?
>>
>references
you mean they won't just ship out any retard who signs up?

also your teachers are just trying to keep you from getting your legs blown off and your gf from getting fugged while you're away. they don't want to have to pour out a bottle of syrup for their boy when you get blasted
>>
>>73124860
>>73124821
It's the Reserve
>>
>>73124821
I'm fucking 20
>>
>>73124390

Ask your Mom
>>
>>73124992
Reserve applications require references from people who aren't part of your family.
>>
Call them tomorrow and say you're following up. They're probably busy and let it get put on the backburner. Then again if your response is to cry about it, military life might not be for you.
>>
>>73125233

Pay a homeless vet to give you a letter of recommendation. Does Canada have homeless vets? I don't know if you treat your military personnel as shitty as we do
>>
>>73125393

I passed good times with them. How on earth is it difficult to give me a yes? Literally 1 sec.
>>
>>73125512
All the references put together must at least total 5 years of them knowing you
>>
>>73125912
Well, good luck to you, buddy. I'm joining up myself. What regiment?
>>
>>73125233
Find 2 randoms to do it
>>
>>73126196
Artillery in Quebec. Don't want to be too specfic
>>
>>73126338
I've already got two, my judo trainer and my retail manager. Can't think of anyone else
>>
Does Canada even have a military?
Is it a ceremonial one like in Japan?
>>
>>73126636
Who the hell invited you here? This isn't a dentist hate thread.
>>
>>73124390
>>It has been a day and no replies

I work all day on the bastard computer, and regularly let non-urgent things wait a week or so. Takes time to write a reply even to a basic message, never mind one asking for something.

Maybe they can't even remember who you are, though, in which case just kys.
>>
>>73124390
You should have asked them when you were still in school.
>>
>>73124928
Pussy
>>
File: POOR PEPE.jpg (9 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
POOR PEPE.jpg
9 KB, 250x242
>>73127598
>pic related

>>73127699
It has been a while since I don't go to that school (a year). However, we were seeing each other for a consecutive year and a half.
>>
If it's anything like US military, just list them anyways because they won't bother checking.
>>
>>73128873
I have a friends who did join. They all got their references checked.

This is a professional army, not a militia.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.