[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ should I get baptised and if so as what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: baptism.jpg (63 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
baptism.jpg
63 KB, 550x385
/pol/ should I get baptised and if so as what?
>>
do it st.petersburg church i did there 10/10 no demons
>>
>>73122490
Wait, you got baptised in this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Savior_on_Blood#/media/File:%D0%A5%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC_%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B0_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8_7.jpg
>>
>>73122081
Get baptized as an Orthodox Christian. We are the only branch that is still based and hates faggots and muslims
>>
Did your parents not baptise you? Fucking hell this country is lost.
>>
>>73125344
No, my Dad is a smug atheist. Emphasis on smug. He's like Dawkins without the humility.
>>
>>73122081

>2016
>getting baptised

That being said, if you're going to be a Christian you may as well do it properly and be a Catholic. Anything else is a half-measure.
>>
>>73122081
>/pol/ should I get baptised and if so as what?
Get baptized in buttermilk and become a Gorrillion monk
>>
File: 1448655958841.jpg (49 KB, 536x628) Image search: [Google]
1448655958841.jpg
49 KB, 536x628
>>73122081

Yes, it's a magic spell that keeps you out of the imaginary hell that no one can prove exists.

100% mandatory, goyim.
>>
>>73125124
Orthodox Christian here

Please stop scandalising the church. It's a sin, you should confess it - otherwise you will go to hell.
>>
>>73122081
Orthodox, because it is the only true Church.
>>
>>73122081
Only if you're a cuck.
>>
>>73122081
Best to get baptized into denomination you really believe in

I prefer Orthodoxy, it actually helped me and I like the theology :)
>>
get baptized Mormon if the last two digits of this post are the same number
>>
File: images.png (7 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7 KB, 384x384
>>73125344
It's a good sign that less and less people are baptising. It's not a European custom. My children will not be baptised, they will be taught to hate the desert religions and to desecrate the name of the sandnigger fod whenever they have an opportunity.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.