[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please tell me how /pol/ thinks that Trump will magically flip PA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (391 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
391 KB, 1334x750
Please tell me how /pol/ thinks that Trump will magically flip PA?
>>
>>73121784
>/pol/
>thinks

nah we dont do that shit here
>>
>Trump
>President
Look, it's a nice joke and all, but it's never going to happen.
>>
>>73121784
Because you are locked to your own party in a primary election?
>>
>>73121784

Republican side = 8+3+3 = 14

Democrat side = 9 + 7 = 15

A lot of Bernies people hate Hillary as well. They'll vote for Trump.

It's not magic.
>>
File: 1462317064328.jpg (64 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1462317064328.jpg
64 KB, 607x608
Trump was running against an additional person and still was only a point shy of Hillary.
>>
File: Hillary Exposed.jpg (314 KB, 1600x905) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Exposed.jpg
314 KB, 1600x905
>>73122049
Hi, shill!
I also have a name for her:
>Horrific Hillary
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73121784
1.5 Mil vs 1.6 Mil
>>
>>73122199
Not, they won't and you know that.
>>
>100,000 vote difference
>oooh so insurmountable
100,000 votes is nothing senpai
>>
>>73122199
They won't vote for Trump, but they might not vote at all
>>
>>73122289
>Point fact
>get called shill.
Yeah, sure.
>>
>>73122334
If bernie runs independent then the democrats are fucked, trump's actually encouraging him.
I also remember something about /r/berniesanders or whatever the fuck that leddit faggotry was called had a mod come here and ask if they wanted to join up against hillary or something
>>
>>73122049
Just like Trump getting the nomination right?
>>
>>73121784
He wont. PA going red is a meme
>>
>>73121784
It'll be memesy.
>>
>>73122530
We just have to organize shill groups trying to get people to vote trump and never hillary due to the establishment cuckery
>>
>>73121784

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>>73122049

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>>73122334

>>73122610

>>
>>73121784
> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73121784
>bernouts
>voting for the Hill
>>
>>73122199
>Republican side = 8+3+3 = 14
>Democrat side = 9 + 7 = 15
thats some fine common core math
>>
Bernie and Crooked Hillary are very different. She is a globalist that has sold out the steel industry and other manufacturers. Bernie is at least agreeable with Trump on the trade deals. People are still confusing a combined vision of a Democrat that doesn't exist, Hillary is not honest and works for the NWO.
>>
>>73122428
Not true. Majority stays home say 30% goes trump with 60% stay home 10 to 15% go hillary.
>>
>>73122694
>Believing any campaign cares about neckbeards on /pol/
>>
>>73122832
When this movie drops

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

A lot of opinions will switch
>>
>>73121784
The same way he magically flipped the GOP.
>>
File: srpp.png (28 KB, 910x345) Image search: [Google]
srpp.png
28 KB, 910x345
>>73122334

This is from /r/sanders4President
>>
>>73123031
/pol/ needs to shill this
>>
>>73122199
>Republican side = 8+3+3 = 14
>Democrat side = 9 + 7 = 15

But that's wrong you fucking idiot.
Trump had 892, not 800.
9+3.5+3=15.5
vs
Also, 9+7=16 you total incompetently stupid person.
9.2+7.2=16
>>
>>73122832
How the fuck was Ukraine our fault?
>>
>>73121784
He's going to pick up at least half of Bernie supporters.
>>
>>73121784
Incite civil unrest in colleges and BLM groups. That's the best way of doing things I think.
>>
>>73121784
wow, a difference of 20k, completely insurmountable
He sure is stumped guys, that's why i now #shillforhill
>>
>>73122496
>fact
Look everyone. The favela monkey knows more than anyone about the future
>>
PA is a closed primary and Trump does better with independents than reptillary
>>
As a lifelong Pennsylvanian, there is an incredible amount of excitement for Trump. It reminds me of how crazy Democrats were over Obama. On the other hand, Hillary seems to have only tepid support.

While PA hasn't gone red for 20 years, it still has gone within 1-2%. I imagine that without the urban vote, which will likely drop drastically due to no more Obama, Shillary will lose PA by about 2%.

In my 30 years, I've never seen the people of my region as energetic about a candidate. Trump will win PA, I'd bet money on it.
>>
>>73125254
I was a Bernie supporter but no way in hell will I vote for Hillary so many others here think the same thing.
>>
File: eat_shit.jpg (108 KB, 1534x758) Image search: [Google]
eat_shit.jpg
108 KB, 1534x758
>>73122049
>Hey guyz, I'm totally right this time. Pls disregard all of my other inaccurate predictions.
>>
File: NIGuZpR.jpg (33 KB, 860x728) Image search: [Google]
NIGuZpR.jpg
33 KB, 860x728
>>73125562
God I just fucking LOVED reading all those people like
>Drumpf has no chance haha xD i mean it's 2016 lol

Gonna fucking spend a whole day just writing shit to LAUGH in their face. I'm starting to feel it. Looks like Bernouts already dropping off. He's not the "irrefutable solution" those faggots thought he was it seems. He's just a delusional old kike.
>>
>>
>>73125412

That's what I've seen too. At age 30, my group of friends is in an awkward spot. We were all at one point liberals growing up, even recently. However, we were all of the classical liberal stripe where free speech was absolute.

While it might be extrapolation, I feel that my age group is swinging heavily from blue to Trump because they are becoming so turned off from the modern Democratic Party, SJWs, and all that bullshit. Everyone I know who supported Bernie, to a man, is going to end up voting for Trump now.

I feel really let down by the Dems to be honest. I'd have voted for Jim Webb in a heartbeat, and I think seeing all those hit pieces about him broke the camels back for me. Reading article after article how Jim Webb was a "racist, sexist, and someone who was so far stuck in the past of the Dem. Party he should be taken out back," just made me want to gag.

Now here I am, a registered Republican who voted for Trump in the primary.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.