[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw born in Mexico but came to the states when I was three
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 535x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 535x649
>tfw born in Mexico but came to the states when I was three
>naturalized
>more proud of my American citizenship than my Mexican one
>tfw Trump supporter
>tfw I want to MAGA
>tfw everyone in my position is supposed to be a hard leftist
How do I deal with this, /pol/? I know I'm not white, but I still want to help my country as much as I can...
>>
>>73121236
step 1: get MAGA hat
step 2: wear it everywhere lefties are
step 3: enjoy the massive butthurt when they realize they can't call you out on it because you're immune
>>
>>73121236
The same way we all deal with being surrounded by annoying leftist, shit post on here
>>
>>73121236
What the fuck are you talking about. 40% of (legal) hispanics are registered republican.
>>
>>73121483
Do this too OP. I can guarantee they will show how racist they really are when they see you, they will think you are an "uninformed" voter and talk to you like a child
>>
>>73121727
Why do I get the sense though that illegals are voting.

In states like California this must certainly be happening with fake IDs... Shouldn't this piss the legal Hispanics off?
>>
>>73121727
Hahaha holy shit Juan learn somthing won't you
>>
>>73121727
Yeah but if I don't side with the candidate that supports "immigrants rights", I might as well have been Cortes tricking the Aztecs
>>73121483
>>73121844
I'm a fan of the white one with the gold lettering! How much more butthurt would I cause if I got a Mexican flag embroidered on it?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x179
>>73122134
The butt hurt might actually reach critical mass.
>>
>>73121236
Redpill all your friends. Make them see Trump is on their side.
>>
>>73122134
>How much more butthurt would I cause if I got a Mexican flag embroidered on it?
That's a fucking excellent idea, you better do this and post a photo.
>>
>>73121236
I have two good friends who are from Mexico and not a day goes by they aren't excitedly saying we need to build the wall to anybody who asks their political opinions.
And this is in Seattle.

I hear Hillary fans saying it's against any Hispanic interests or racist but every Mexican I've met who wasn't standing outside a Home Depot loves Trump.
>>
>>73121236
Good on you and what does it matter?
People who are defined by their circumstances are called losers.
>>
>>73121236
Op be your own man. Too many of this country's problems are caused by people simply following the person in front of them.

We need more Mexicans like you, ones that want and are proud of their AMERICAN heritage. After all, AMERICAN heritage is a combination of many cultures, all fighting for a common goal.

Be proud, fly your MAGA flag and be a soldier for America.

I'll follow you into any battle brother
>>
File: 1461006512909.png (631 KB, 1807x1204) Image search: [Google]
1461006512909.png
631 KB, 1807x1204
>>73121236
Ezy pzy. You just MAGA the fuck up.

Same position. Spics don't say shit about it. If any lib cunt starts some shit, call them a racist.
>>
>>73121236
Real latinos won't give a fuck.
>>
>>73121236
>naturalized
there you go. MAGA away. Blow their minds
>>
>>73121236
A lot of people like you are Trump supporters, as well as many naturalized Mexicans and Central Americans. They don't want Anerica to become the steaming wreck that they left behind.
>>
>>73122389

It would be so glorious
>>
Its not that strange, im hispanic and will be voting trump. Lots of paisas are right wing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.