[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts on the young turks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1677x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1677x1050
What are your thoughts and opinions on the news network The Young Turks
>>
>>73120677
I used to watch them on occasion until I figured out they were bullshitting and anti west, mudslime sympathisers.
>>
>>73120677
What does he have to say about the Armenian genocide?
>>
>>73120677
They have some good stuff bashing politicians and the establishment, but they are just shills for the democrats in the end. If it is not Cenk or Ana the show just sucks, at the very least with Cenk its entertaining garbage
>>
File: ddfddfdf.jpg (219 KB, 903x449) Image search: [Google]
ddfddfdf.jpg
219 KB, 903x449
>>73121133
deny

http://www.unsafespeech.com/article/2016/3/30/cenk-uygur-the-young-turks-and-the-denial-of-the-armenian-genocide
>>
>>73120677
>news network

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: ana feelin the bern.webm (3 MB, 206x280) Image search: [Google]
ana feelin the bern.webm
3 MB, 206x280
They're garbage.
Ana is a qt tho.
>>
>>73120677
WHERE'S THE PLANE?!?!?!
>>
>>73121185
I think their business model revolves lef/right being a thing, and they define their bias to align with that false dicotomy
>>
>>73120677
>It's another Cenk the taqqiya fag wanting to know what /pol/ thinks of his shitty website thread
>>
>>73121438
>Ana is a qt

Get

out
>>
>>73120677
they should spray themselves
>>
>>73120677
Armenian Genocide Deniers.
>>
File: 1445789324690.webm (1 MB, 840x630) Image search: [Google]
1445789324690.webm
1 MB, 840x630
>>73121556

Make

me
>>
>>73120677
They're accurate at calling out the establishment's bs to younger audiences, but still pander to the liberal demographic more than they ought to.
>>
>>73120677

greasy juvenile driveling-sermonizing holier than thou corpulent slovenly self righteous preening anti intellectual dim-minded mongrel
>>
Named after the genocidal regime that murdered 2.5 million Christians and Muslims during the Armenian holocaust.
>>
Its not news. Its a platform for an opinionated liberal retard roach. And whats with this armenian chick? The show is named after a historical goup that massacred who knows how many of her people and she hosts on it? Would a jewish chick be on a show called the Nazis?
>>
>>73120677
They lost a lot of credibility when they sided with the muslims and blamed white males in the rapefugee crisis earlier this year in Germany.
>>
>>73122810
>Armenian genocide
>actually happening

Go home kike
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 219x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 219x239
>>73121400
I wanted to put cockroach news network but I didn't want to t r i g g e r anyone.
>>
>>73123121
>implying that kikes would ever want anyone else getting in on the shoah business
>>
Cenk is based. Sure hate him because you don't like his opinion but you can't hate him for his blunt honesty
>>
>>73123737
CENK THE TANK!!!
>>
>>73120677
Hilarious
>we are le unbiased media
>every single video is biased
>>
>>73120677
frankly these niggas would be beaten up by police in turkey
>>
>>73123696
>implying it wasn't a test run of their theory
>implying the holohoax was a one time event
>>
>>73121685
more please
>>
>>73120677
Cenk is basically the liberal Alex Jones.

CENK THE TANK
>>
>>73120677
News is supposed to be impartial and just provide facts and evidence and let the viewer decide.
This in mind, they are below gutter trash.
>>
>>73120677

they sometimes make sense sometimes don't. like 50/50
>>
>>73120677
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>73120677
>Naming yourself after a genocidal political movement
>Denying the Armenian genocide
This guy is just a Turkish nationalist posing as an American liberal.
>>
>>73120677
Complete and utter dipshits with a camera. Dumb as a rock!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fsw3WdDAm8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Rpbq9_9XI
>>
>>73120677
REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>73120677
>Turk

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>73126400
Go back shitty serb
>>
>>73127646
BOG JE SRBIN
>>
>>73126278
indeed.
>>
>>73123696
This
>>
>>73120677
>The Young Turks
>News Network
Pick one.
>>
File: butthurt fair.jpg (94 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
butthurt fair.jpg
94 KB, 720x478
>>73123696
>>
>>73121438
Ana is a crazy ass bitch
>>
File: master shilling.gif (129 KB, 750x682) Image search: [Google]
master shilling.gif
129 KB, 750x682
>>73128255
>>
>>73120677
everything about it is embarrassing starting with its name and middle-aged farts calling themselves young
>>
>close thread

ugly and smelly.
>>
I watch it at work all the time because I like to hear both sides of the story, and I refuse to go to Reddit.
4chan for conservative and tyt for liberals. They do fucking trigger the shit out of me sometimes tho not gonna lie. Like in one recent video, they bashed on Trump because trump called native Americans Indian, even tho THEY ARE FUCKING INDIANS! They are the epitome of being politically correct. It's pretty fucking nauseous. But I do watch the show every morning. It makes time fly
>>
>>73120677
Turks are disgusting creatures.
>>
>>73120677
>"News"
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.