[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if NK is just another 3rd Reich? Are we being brainwashed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
What if NK is just another 3rd Reich?
Are we being brainwashed by Western propaganda to hate them?
>>
Why the fuck have they still not been invaded and rolled over by the west? China doesn't even like them enough to protect them anymore.
>>
>>73119741

>can barely feed anyone in their country outside Pyongyang
>4th reich

yeah no
>>
>>73121975
But how do we know that's even true? That's the point OP is making.
>>
File: NK icecream break.jpg (102 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
NK icecream break.jpg
102 KB, 960x640
>>73119741
I don't think it's amazing, Reich level.

But I definitely don't think it's as shit as the media makes it out to be.
>>
>>73120035
they have nuclear weapons

they don't have anything worth invading
>>
>>73119741
>another 3rd reich
>not 4th reich
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>73119741
Go there and find out.
>>
>>73122811
This
>>
>>73119741
>Are we being brainwashed by Western propaganda to hate them?
Yes! Don't listen to imperialist lies. Dear Leader will guide us to a new age of prosperity! No longer will you have to eat birds, drink snow, and carry your dead friends in blue body bags.
>>
>>73122177
>>73122722
Learn from the brit.

>>73122811
I'm banned from North Korea.
>>
>>73120035
25 million refugees
>>
>>73123400
>>73120035
Holy shit you're right! I can see it now: over 9000 refugees wage commie jihad against western pigs.
>>
The parallels are striking now that you mentioned it.

What if?

You just administered 1 mg of red pill into me,

KIM JUNG UN DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>73119741
The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is severely underestimated.This underestimation roots from fear.Not to mention it's ally, the People's Republic of China.
>>
I've been to the DMZ.

You know their shit when they jam your cellphones when you get anywhere near the border. Next is the fact that when you look into North Korea it's barren. They've eaten the vegetation out of the ground. Next is signs that proclaim "Our General is better than your General". Finally the guards that are supposed to be the healthiest looking ones of the Nork Army still look like they spend a year in a concentration camp.
>>
>>73120035
Seoul is within artillery range of the border, so any war means Seoul gets ass pounded by thousands of artillery pieces. Now they have nukes too, however primitive they may be.
On top of all that, after the war you've got to assimilate a gorillion brainwashed Norks.
NK doesn't have that much for resources, so it's simply not worth the cost to invade.
>>
>>73124673
put them into reeducation camps, if they cant handle it waste them
>>
>>73124673
Fell for the Seoul in artillery range meme?

Seoul suburbs mainly. Norks could probably get off 5 minutes of fire. With the insane dud rate they discovered during their last artillery snafu, Nork artillery threat is far less than once perceived.
>>
>>73124983
It's not an impossible task, just not economical.
>>
>>73125539
okay then we just turn them into glue
>>
>>73122549
Nukes they can't even use
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.