[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we get these bastards from our countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
how do we get these bastards from our countries?
>>
>>73118506
I'm glad Young Thug is in my country
>>
Kill them all.
When someone tells you not to, kill them, too.
>>
>>73118506
Black on black violence will take care of it for us
>>
>>73118506
That guy is an alien, he has size 8 feet at 6'3"
>>
>>73118679
you're either a nigger or a degenerate white, either way please kill yourself.
>>
>>73121300
bullstop buck detected
>>
>>73118506
Do you have nignogs in ireland? That's news to me.
>>
>>73121675
every white country is being flooded with them
>>
File: Young Thug issue.jpg (184 KB, 750x734) Image search: [Google]
Young Thug issue.jpg
184 KB, 750x734
>>73118679
This, thugga is based and has dingers for days

As for the hoodlums who don't contribute to society is a positive way... you ameritards should have deported them back to where they came when you had the chance and are gonna have to keep paying the crippling price for being overly comfortable hard work dodgers it seems :^/
>>
>>73121815
What I really find hard to understand is, if you are able to take 'em into your countries in the first place, why can't you deport them back? The argument is very simple, "dear nignog, you don't belong here go back home".
>>
>>73118506
You get a few welfare queens to pump out 6 or 7, meanwhile most everyone else has a modest 2 to 3 children.
>>
dude do you even listen to young thug? I'm a race realist but his music bangs come on
>>
>>73122340
>tfw bumpinghis godly hook on T.I. - Peanut Butter Jelly and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmestLXIo8 before seeing this thread

He at least seems to care about his kids a lot and calls himself retarded in multiple song, so surprisingly good for a rapper

Also could just be trolling everyone with his anctics https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/gxe7j/iama_a_hiphop_artist_on_the_verge_of_signing_a
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.