[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I-i-is he kicking the bucket again guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: q3T6G2Sw.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
q3T6G2Sw.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
I-i-is he kicking the bucket again guys?
>>
I miss him so much
>>
Is he still together with his asian gf?
It was pretty weird he let her stay in his apartment after what? 3 weeks?
Lately he really underperforms. Its sad.
>>
He's active on twitter. He's one of those people that makes videos because he wants to, not for money.
>>
>>73117141
I have no clue. From what I hear his GF has depression or something, having had a girlfriend who suffered from that shit it really takes a toll on hobbies and work, almost did not meet my expected grades due to all the amount of fucking effort having to be put into her not crying constantly.
>>
>>73117141
>Lately he really underperforms.

That's what she said.
>>
>>73117398
I feel like it was politics that just made his video slow down. He probably was bored talking about candidates he would never vote for instead of laughing at people on the internet.
>>
>>73117586

Speaking of YouTuber Gossip, I can't believe MW finally apparently got a GF after 10 years on the dole
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>73116497
Just check his twitter, lads. He commented on DSP fapping on stream, which was pretty recent.
>>
>>73118057
That he did haha, I have to wonder how black she is
>>
>>73116497
How is his business deal with Nick Denton going? His gook GF still on the payroll?
>>
>>73118057
wiso ischna wach bro? morn ned schaffe? zozzle
>>
>>73118266
that guy is rancid
>>
he get drunk and finger his gf on stream again?
>>
black pigeon speaks kicks the shit out of sarcuck and mister metokuck as far as alt right t00b pundits go

there was some other one of this faceless bald dude in a suit but those were the shittiest
>>
>>73116497
most likely, question is will he delete his channel or will he let it stick around and disappear/start a new one?
>>
>>73119241
Jim's tone of voice and sarky attitude puts him in a different category for me.The guy knows banter.
>>
>>73119457

Yeah it's truly a joy to just listen to his voice. Listening to lots of ramzpaul latley, his sublte sarcasm is just gold.
>>
>>73120489
>subtle
I'm getting really fucking tired of him, sarcuck tier
>>
>>73120489
Eh he is okay, but again, Jim knows all the little cracks and crevices on the internet and how to cohesively put such lingo into a comedic piss take. I get a feeling that his influence inspired too many people to look where he is looking and saturate topics with their dull videos.

I like Sargon I guess but I find him unbearable to listen to and he gets things wrong a lot. Ever heard him in a 1 on 1 debate with someone? Shit is embarrassing how much he verbally flinches.
>>
>>73120644
Well i like his perspective of life. Or at least the vibe he gives of.

Sargon on the other hand is often times so full of himself on issues so miniscule it becomes hard to listen to after 5 minutes.

Same thing with Thunderfoot. Only hating on Sarkeesian because some dumb woman and white knights give her money.
Who gives a fuck move on no one cares.
>>
File: firestarter.png (22 KB, 590x213) Image search: [Google]
firestarter.png
22 KB, 590x213
>>73119241
hes not an alt right pundit he just likes fire.
>>
File: image.gif (478 KB, 485x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
478 KB, 485x600
>>73116497
>I-i-is

W-why t-the f-f-fuck d-do y-you h-h-have t-t-t-t-to t-type l-like t-this, y-you s-s-s-s-stuttering t-twat?!?!

Fuck off and die. Seriously.
>>
He already said on Twitter he's done with videos
>>
>>73116497

Internet Aristocrat was better than this guy.
>>
>>73116497

What's with this fad of having a strange avatar to voice your political opinions behind? It seems autistic as fuck desu
>>
>>73116497
Are you seriously doing written stuttering?
>>
>>73121649
He's spineless and noncommittal.

Still a fan though and he was right about GG and Patreon/Kickstarter parasites.
>>
>>73123966
bait
>>
>>73116497
What's his real face look like? He said there's a photo of him floating around somewhere
>>
>>73123550
>>73124286
"This is my 4chan, type how I want you to because I take my satire grey"
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.