[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ ABSOULTLY BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pn r10AUdHI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
/POL/ ABSOULTLY BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pnr10AUdHI
>>
I keked
>>
I like it
>>
Liked
>>
File: 1456962235134.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456962235134.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>>73115474
Its funny. Reminds me of ISIS reacting to Bernie's "Climate change causes terrorism" spiel.
>>
>>73115474
When he referred to '711' he was referring to Fire Fighters in New York who responded to 9/11, their street address was 711
>>
File: kekety.png (6 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
kekety.png
6 KB, 400x400
>>73115474

>they STILL don't understand he made the mistake on purpose for more free media coverage

Libshits once again confirmed for having subhuman intellect.
>>
>>73116617
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!
>>
>>73115474
Back story: Trump said the 7/11 thing right before the New York primary. Every New Norker and their mothers know that trump lost dozens of friends on 9/11 after that epic speech he gave during the debates. So when people mock Trump for saying 7/11, it only bolsters his anti-establishment cred because while other people are laughing at a tragedy, people who were directly affected by it will instead relate to Trump. Trump won New York by a landslide.

It's a campaign strategy, a bait, and it worked brilliantly.
>>
>>73115474
Get your '78 Oldsmobile. Only 4 million miles but I changed the odometre
>>
>>73116441
no
he said 7-11 to prove that he could call 9-11 7-11 on purpose and still win NY in a landslide

remember when he said that he could shoot someone in the middle of the street in open daylight and he wouldn't lose any supporters?

he got more support.
>>
>>73119101
>>73120102

interesting theories but the context is clear he is talking about a physical place not a date.

Maybe he was down at 7-11? firehouse or gas station, it doesn't matter, context is king.
>>
File: churches burning.gif (1 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
churches burning.gif
1 MB, 500x290
>>73115474
>>
>>73115474

The problem is, this is well made and funny. I think DJT can take a joke and this only helps him.
>>
>>73115474
I'll stop when you do.
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
Let's dispel the notion that Donald Trump didn't mean to say 7-11. Donald Trump knows exactly what he said.
>>
>>73119101
>DRUMPF LOST IMAGINARY FRIENDS ON 9/11

C-CAN I DONATE ?? I WANNA HALP HIM !!
>>
>trying this hard to make any attack possible

You cucks get more pathetic every day. You cant stop the train.
>>
File: 1462311282168.jpg (63 KB, 540x514) Image search: [Google]
1462311282168.jpg
63 KB, 540x514
>>73120102
711 is the street where the Empire Street building used to be. When he said it, he just proved he was a real new yorker, and that's why he won by a landslide

I do like your theory though
>>
>>73115474
pretty funny actually
>>
File: normiebook.png (558 KB, 1103x670) Image search: [Google]
normiebook.png
558 KB, 1103x670
>Leftists
>>
>even anti-trump videos are hilarious

god bless america
>>
>>73115474
THE NOSE
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.