[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Latin be the de jure lingua franca for Europe? It would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448817476165.jpg (636 KB, 1032x1400) Image search: [Google]
1448817476165.jpg
636 KB, 1032x1400
Should Latin be the de jure lingua franca for Europe? It would create a common language with an actual history and reason behind it. Plus it's easy as tits to learn if you aren't a Mongoloid.
>>
How do you say tits in latin? Just for research purposes.
>>
>>73115424
How do you say "law-abiding citizen" in Somalian?
>>
>>73115581
Well there's no law here so it's a bit of a tricky word, but you can say
"Burcad-badeed" meaning pirate.
You doing a research too?
>>
>>73115243
Meh, it's already English with no further effort needed and North America can join in on the fun that way. Could be worse.
>>
>>73116404
I'm just thinking that maybe if Europe adopted something like this, it would bring them back to their cultural roots that were destroyed by the Anglo Master Race. Then maybe we'd see a greater return to the Church and they'd stop letting Ahmed rape their wives.
>>
>>73115243
Yes.
>>
>>73115243
Yes. Basic understanding of it should also be required for proof that you're human.
>>
>>73115243

Yes
>>
>>73116848
>greater return to the Church and they'd stop letting Ahmed rape their wives
That sounds good but the pope is literally inviting muslim refugees to stay in the Vatican and telling priests to do the same at their churches. It runs deeper than that.

I do like Latin though, took two years of it in school.
>>
>>73115243
yes
>>
>>73118045
The Pope will be dead soon though, and hopefully the next one won't be a cuck.
>>
>>73115243

Sure. Many of the words we use in different countries have Latin roots and a certain sort of commonality between them.

I was watching a documentary the other day on how the Great Lighthouse of Alexandria was on a little tiny island named Pharos, and Farol = Lighthouse in Portuguese. also I bet many other languages share commonalities like that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.