[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is more redpilled, /pol/ approved? Which one should I join?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: helpplz.png (209 KB, 828x414) Image search: [Google]
helpplz.png
209 KB, 828x414
Which one is more redpilled, /pol/ approved?

Which one should I join?
>>
>>73111229
Damn, that's a tough question.
>>
>>73111488
Nice numbers
>>
>>73111229
Good goy
>>
Whenever this was brought up I always seen people saying that the navy is shit, but maybe you get lucky and someone with experience stumbles upon this thread
>>
>>73111229
Army vet here. Go Air Force.
>>
>>73111229
Navy is pretty cucked. I don't know about air force.
>>
>>73111229
Air Force Academy is red pilled. The Air Force itself is a sorority, but at least they're attractive--the most attractive women in the military.

Submariners are the most redpilled service in the Navy.
>>
>>73111229
Navy or gtfo.

Us Navy is the only constitutional approved branch of the military. Article 1 section 8
>>
Honestly neither. They are the two branches that high ranking bureaucratic SJWs love to experiment with the most.
>>
Just thought of this:
DEEP SPACE RADAR TELEMETRY
Get some of that.
>>
>>73111229
Anyone with half a brain picks Airforce. The rest of the branches are for retards.
>>
>>73113357
I'd like to see you get into the naval nuclear power school, let alone pass.
>>
I would join the navy, just for the small chance i can get assigned to the Zumwalt.
Yummy, yummy railguns
>>
>>73111488
>1488

nice
>>
>>73111229
you join whichever branch you feel you can serve to your greatest potential.
>>
>>73111229
You'll fit in better in the Navy.

And the air force is fucking stupid.

t. Armyfag
>>
File: 03.jpg (27 KB, 320x215) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
27 KB, 320x215
If you're not combat arms you're better off just getting an accountant job or going to college, you POG coward.
>>
>navy logo: some girl scouts badge shit
>air force logo: so fucking future power it's almost made of fucking hexagons
easy choice desu lad
>>
>>73112655

this, those madmen are locked into a metal tube with each other, finger hovering over the button all day

truly no more powerful people on the planet than them
>>
>>73111229
Air Force. Navy is the most bluepilled of all services.

However, the Marines are more redpilled than the Air Force.
>>
unless you're an officer, your navy MOS is going to be shit. the air force has a much larger range of jobs
>>
File: 1459395044191.gif (36 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1459395044191.gif
36 KB, 720x720
>>73111229

>military
>red pilled

what the fuck do you even know what "red pill" means?
>>
>>73111229

Marines obviously
>>
>>73114901

This, why would anyone join the military to be a mechanic in the Air Force. 11B/0311 or bust.
>>
>>73111229
Go marines or army. Most redpilled branches despite the pussificstion of them
>>
Sailors are more red pilled... Airmen have higher chances of millenial liberalism douchebaggery.
>>
>>73115763
post 9/11 gi, plus housing plus health care and you can apply the job in real life.
>>
File: Political View Military.jpg (78 KB, 489x503) Image search: [Google]
Political View Military.jpg
78 KB, 489x503
>>
>>73111229
airforce is the most millennial friendly, with gyms and shit but their only useful technology are drones, most of the nukes they have are in such bad shape you can't have fun with them. The navy is essentially the definition of power projection no matter if your on a carrier or in a sub you are the one the world will count on when south china sea goes nuclear. Personally I am joining the navy, but I mean you should just talk to your local recruiters and if you are just doing it for the personal growth and shit the marines are for you.
>>
>>73111229

go NAVY

Chairforce overspends on budgets and cannot even decide on a fucking uniform. They are a mess. Sad.
>>
>>73111229

Is it just a meme that Air Force training is easy as shit? Surely it's somewhat more nuanced than that
>>
>>73112601

AF is much more cucked. They literally have no idea what they are doing or how to execute anything effectively. Navy at least knows how to "run a tight shit" for the most part.
>>
>>73116526
I'm surprised Army is so blue. I guess it's the biggest branch and catches the most people who just want a ride. It's combat arms is still probably 85% red.
>>
>>73117102

Why would anyone vote Republican though.
>>
>>73113357

Navy has more high-tech departments than the AF. AF depends on NASA/JPL for all of their high tech dreams

t. someone who worked for NASA/JPL
>>
I'd join the airforce just so i could SPEED and bomb shit
>>
>>73117214
Because democrats are 10x worse
>>73117102
Probably non-whites.
>>
>>73117214
Just given the nature of our armed forces. Geographically and demographically they tend to be right wing. I don't really give a fuck either way, I just want my fucking medical documents to process.
>>
>>73111229
Ex navfag here. Both are pretty cucked, but the airmen I know are walking around caged and getting pegged while their bull schedules them for HRT. Innanavy al least it was only being caged.
>>
>>73111229
None, fuck the military, you're a second rate citizen now and if you survive you'll still be a second rate citizen.

You can make better money as a civilian.
>>
>>73117585
This is true, they also get prescribed free cuck medications.
>>
Air Force you don't need to worry about getting stuck on a boat but Navy will let you see more places if that interests you.

Either one is a good choice desu
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.