[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is he such a fucking faggot now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3
File: sc.jpg (633 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
633 KB, 3000x2000
Why is he such a fucking faggot now
>>
He showed his real face and now we realized he is kinda of an asshole. Knowing TV they are going to cancel him in one year
>>
He was always a faggot.

How come no one saw this.
>>
>>73110470
>now
>>
>now

There are actually literally dense dipshits who didn't realize Stephen Colbert was just playing a character on the Report.
>>
>>73110470
That isn't a horrible salute for a civilian but still I don't like civilians giving salutes.
>>
All those american late night "comedians" just boggle my mind. What the fuck america, what the fuck.
>>
>>73110470
>now
>>
There is a lot more corporate pressure on him now. He can't just fuck around and be happy with a million or so viewers a night, he has to make a show that most of America can enjoy.

Unfortunately, he did it at the same time as shedding the Colbert character, so it seems like the real Colbert is just a bitch who likes to talk to bullshit actors and underwear models.

Also the God bit from last night was a serious let down.

>le god is busy with the super bowl joke

Seth Meyers tier.
>>
>>73110470

>now
>>
>>73110470
>now
was always a kike-paid faggot
>>
he was always a snarky little cunt
>>
>>73110470
>now
>>
File: 1462320221287.jpg (148 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462320221287.jpg
148 KB, 862x1000
>>73110470
He's still the best talk show host, just kind of odd
>>
>>73110470
Panders to insane libshits but is slowly fading away into irrelevance
>>
>>73111544
They sell their personalities to people sitting around the TV before bed.
>>
>>73111682

Was actually just watching that one, made me realize how far he's fallen. I'm sure even he's self aware enough to realize it.
>>
>now
>>
>>73110470
>now
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>73110470
> why is he such a faggot now
> a faggot now
> now

He's always been a shill of epic proportions. Just another government paid jester for the masses to follow.
>>
>>73111109
Are you referring to Ching Chong Ding Dong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc
>>
File: stewart-smokin-n-jokin.jpg (152 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
stewart-smokin-n-jokin.jpg
152 KB, 2000x1000
I wonder if this election cycle would be any different with Jon Stewart still around.

Trevor Noah has gotten pretty alright, actually, as long as he's not using his default "lol rednecks right?" bit. But liberals are really struggling right now.
>>
>>73111544
>All those american late night "comedians" just boggle my mind. What the fuck america, what the fuck.

It didn't used to be like this. Not long ago we had Conan, Letterman, and Craig Ferguson all on.

The quality of talent has dropped a lot and they are almost all overtly leftist and political these days.
>>
>>73110470
>now
You haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>73110470

They canceled Conan like immediately, they better cancel him soon too, his shits not even funny
>>
>>73110470
still want him to form Fudge PAC
so OP can say he's a Fudge PACer too

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2014/08/stephen_colbert_wins_black_cau.html
>>
>>73112219

>Trevor Noah has gotten pretty alright

What show are you watching? It's literally sympathy tears from the audience the entire time.

And if Jon Leibowitz was still around, the left's bullshit would be unbearable on levels never before seen.

That show's fucking cancer.
>>
>>73112000
Did you see the Victoria's Secret models eating hot wings episode? It was either the day of or the day after the San Bernadino shooting. He was visibly pissed off that they were forcing him to do the rehearsed sketch instead of writing something new at the last minute. He even said "there's more stuff in the teleprompter but whatever" at the end.

If anyone knows how wrong Colbert is going, it's Colbert.
>>
>>73112000
check'd
>>
>>73112227
Kimmel wasn't bad when he first got on, I haven't watched late night shit in a long time though soon don't know if he's still good
>>
>>73110819

Jesus Fucking Christ do you remember when everyone here was sucking his dick after that correspondence dinner? "Oh he's so brave for standing up to the president like that." Dumbasses, like shittalking the president isn't the point, like Bush would have done something to him in retaliation. Fucking retards.
>>
>>73112779

The Ted Cruz bit from the other night was great. At first it was a fucking wreck, but once Noah loosened up and lost his vaguely condescending tone (for some segments) it got a lot better.

Wilmore's show is the worst thing on television.
>>
>>73110470

This guy was never intelligent to begin with. Satire is incredibly lazy, and that's all he was ever good at.
>>
>>73110470
He's always been a faggot. The fact that he ran a satirical show hid it a little, but now he can let his true colors show.
>>
>>73111544
The late night shows keep getting worse and worse because fewer people are watching TV these days, much less late night TV.

A few years ago I would have cringed at the idea of not having a TV in the bedroom to watch before going to sleep, but now I literally haven't turned on the bedroom TV in like a year. Everyone plays on their phone/tablet/laptop in bed now.
>>
>>73110470
He was fucking awesome on Colbert Report and now he just sucks. He's waaaaaaaaay too left. To the point where it's not funny at all. It just feels pandering and forced.
Good comedy is about making fun of everyone.

Such a shame, because it's obvious he's an intelligent dude and comedian.
>>
>>73110470
He is a faggot now, because he has always been a faggot.
>>
He's always been a lefty faggot, it's just that now he can't use the "it's just satire" card.
>>
>>73113468
The only ones who still watch late night talkshow programs are niggers and other degenerates, so this is actually fishing for their attention.
>>
>>73113553
>To the point where it's not funny at all. It just feels pandering and forced.

To be fair maybe that's the point. Maybe it's still all just an act.
>>
>>73110470

How he treats Hillary Clinton:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUBWEMEPxDw
>acts cutesy
>hillary's picture is touched up to remove wrinkles

How he treats Trump:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9nhny0GuTs
>childish mockery
>heavy on SJW bullshit

and yet "he doesn't know anything about politics"
>>
>>73110470
>now

He's always been a fucking faggot.
>>
>>73114093

He's kind of a two face too, he'll have Trump on the show for ratings and then shit talk him the next night.
>>
>>73114093

His entire political presence now is completely fucked. I almost want to blame it on the type of writers he has now. At Comedy Central it seems like they were focused on giving a surprisingly nuanced political assessment using a satiric character. At CBS, the writers stick to Buzzfeed level gags and obvious partisanship.

I mean we all knew Colbert was a liberal, but old Colbert wouldn't have been jerking Hillary off nearly this much.
>>
On an unrelated note I remember getting extremely pissed off at the way he treated Paul Simon when he was on the show, he came off as really condescending and douchey to one of America's greatest songwriters
>>
>>73114314
he's also done the same with bernie sanders as of late. had him on the show a few times, acted all buddy-buddy with him - it brought in high ratings

now he just throws him under the bus with no regard

stupid move if you want to be a leftist shill considering you are pissing off half of the audience that watches you. the conservatives don't (because, in the media's words, "they're not smart enough to get his satire")
>>
>>73112993

Watched the clip but didn't see him say the thing about the teleprompter, definitely seems passive aggressively pissed in the clip

he's probably not used to the corporate culture of CBS in comparison to Comedy Central
>>
His show was awkward at first but now it's pretty good. He found his comfort zone. Too bad nobody watches so it's going to get canceled. Late night has turned into SNL 2.0. If you don't have a celebrity doing some click-bait video for youtube you are doomed.

Some of the bits in the show fail pretty bad but I blame that on the writers. On average though the quality is getting a lot better, especially if he's doing the banter.

"The hungry for power games" is pretty much the best political satire to be found anywhere.
>>
Hmmm...let's take a guess...

Comes from:

>Comedy Central late night
>Very young demographic
>Made fun of old republicans every night
>Crushed ratings among youth demographic

Went to:

>CBS late night
>Very old demographic
>Panders to young liberals (they don't show up) and still makes fun of old republicans every night
>Getting crushed in ratings

Gee...I wonder why this show isn't working? Another genius move by CBS!
>>
>>73113331
Nightly nigger news with Larry Wilmore
>>
>>73114093

>all those Bernout comments

I love how they're starting to care about late night hosts being shills only because their candidate is being disadvantaged because of it, but before this election they just accepted the shills.

Fucking hypocrites
>>
>>73114618
it seemed like he had much more creative control at comedy central

there's even a skit from his new show where he cracks a joke about cbs "letting him call ted cruz a son of a bitch on the air because it's ted cruz" - in other words:

top-down partisan organization lets moneyed shill make a type of network tv censorship joke that hasn't been funny since the 90s
>>
I'm not some /pol/ overly conservative faggot so I very much enjoyed his Comedy Central show. It was smart and different than any other show on TV

Now he's pandering to the lowest common denominator and isn't funny or outstanding at all
>>
>>73110470
Colbert on the Report was mostly just having fun with the news, now he's just a shilling cuck
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.