[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conspiracy theories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: RedPill_hand.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
RedPill_hand.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
What conspiracy/fringe theories do you guys unironically believe are true or likely to be true? Me:

9/11 - dual Saudi/Israeli operation with the complicity of key neocon figures in the WH, military, intel agencies, all 3 WTCs that came down were blown with explosives.

Sandy Hook shootings and potentially others were faked in hopes of enacting widespread gun-control like the Aussies after the Port Arthur massacre.

Obama was recruited as a CIA asset in his 20's and was their Trojan horse candidate to take over from Bush. Michelle is actually a man and Joan Rivers' fatal "surgical accident" was her being whacked for talking about it on CNN

Craft International were selected to do the Boston Bombing to help maintain support for existing and potential future anti-terror legislation curtailing civil liberties.

Pedowood and the Clinton Body Count are both real.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (7 KB, 241x258) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
7 KB, 241x258
>>73109952

continued-

The NBC executive's children who were murdered by a crazed nanny in 2011 were done to make NBC pull the article on the Spire Law Group lawsuit targeting Obama, Holder and others in order to prevent the public from knowing about it when it was picked up by other MSM.

There was likely a civilization(s) as sophisticated as classical Greece existing before 10,000 B.C. that was wiped out by cataclysmic earthquakes/tidal waves/floods resulting from the end of the last ice age and refugees from it helped form and teach the early Egyptians and possibly Incas and Sumerians. I

t is possible and plausible that Aliens have been visiting Earth for thousands of years and the govs. of major countries know this and might have communicated with them. If they were an advanced society for millions or hundreds of thousands of years already they might be able to engineer/biohack their way into wearing suits or transforming into pseudo-humans we can't distinguish from normal humans.

Paranormal abilities are real and the intel services of the superpower countries have secret groups who study them but they are hard to control and can't be reliably and consistently used and the intel agencies mostly study them to know how to protect against them as a precaution so that sensitive info isn't potentially revealed to others using them.
>>
Am I totallying wrong in saying if Hillary wins, the US will drag NATO into another war, this time with Iran.

Why else are we building a missle defence in Europe, and why else do Americans hate Iran, while Europeans doesn't despite we get the same news.
>>
>>73110938
>Why else are we building a missle defence in Europe

It was never about Iran, its meant to encircle Russia. The Deep State in NATO countries have a long-term goal of surrounding Russia with anti-missile defenses so they can shoot down any nuclear missile launched from it.

They want to make it so mutually-assured destruction isn't a thing.
>>
>>73111363
M8, it can't shoot down nuclear missiles. It's not build for that, and never as many as Russia can launch at the same time.

I'm pretty fucking sure it's build for Iran.
>>
>>73111590

>Putin made the remarks at the Valdai International Discussion Club in Sochi. The annual meeting was titled “Societies Between War and Peace: Overcoming the Logic of Conflict in Tomorrow’s World.” He said:

>The use of the threat of a nuclear missile attack from Iran as an excuse, as we know, has destroyed the fundamental basis of modern international security – the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty. The United States has unilaterally seceded from the treaty. Incidentally, today we have resolved the Iranian issue and there is no threat from Iran and never has been, just as we said.

>The thing that seemed to have led our American partners to build an anti-missile defence system is gone. It would be reasonable to expect work to develop the US anti-missile defence system to come to an end as well. What is actually happening? Nothing of the kind, or actually the opposite – everything continues.

>Recently the United States conducted the first test of the anti-missile defence system in Europe. What does this mean? It means we were right when we argued with our American partners. They were simply trying yet again to mislead us and the whole world. To put it plainly, they were lying. It was not about the hypothetical Iranian threat, which never existed. It was about an attempt to destroy the strategic balance, to change the balance of forces in their favour not only to dominate, but to have the opportunity to dictate their will to all: to their geopolitical competition and, I believe, to their allies as well. This is a very dangerous scenario, harmful to all, including, in my opinion, to the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/10/22/vladimir-putin-u-s-missile-defense-system-threatens-russia/

I think its an anti-Ballistic missile defense and as ground-launched nukes are launched on ballistic missiles it would probably be able to down some of them.
>>
>>73110036
These 'ayliumms' are actually fallen angels, if you want the real redpill then watch this:
Everything is a Richman's Trick
- /watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
>>
>>73109952

you are all AI in my simulation
>>
I think you'd have to be retarded to believe in any conspiracy with the exception of JFK.

There's a reason they're conspiracies. When you actually have hard evidence they're no longer conspiracies. Until then you just believe in random shit that people make up in their heads and post on the internet.
>>
>>73112455
Sure turkroach. go shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>73112645
What I posted is JFK to 911 a 3 hour video of hardcore evidence of 11 shooters at JFK and more.
>>73112320
>>
Hell is real.
>>
>>73112923

k, im feeling good today so have this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DEAzA6TNR0
>>
>>73113166

what make you think so?
>>
Trump controlled by Jews

http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/

>inb4 SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't think anything is far fetched anymore after snowden. The fact that we aren't burning torches at the steps of the whitehouse shows also the state control of media. The US response was pathetic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.