[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the libertarians on /pol/, would you consider voting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: rontrump.jpg (103 KB, 885x539) Image search: [Google]
rontrump.jpg
103 KB, 885x539
To all the libertarians on /pol/, would you consider voting for Trump if Ron Paul is his secretary of state?
>>
>>73109842
https://www.change.org/p/donald-trump-make-ron-paul-trump-s-secretary-of-state-treasury
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 373x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 373x500
Libertardations do whatever is best for the free market

I.e. Whatever their buttholes feel like whenever they're done getting fucked by it

And we all know how much libertards love getting fucked in the ass by the free market
>>
File: 1459202933669.png (503 KB, 793x672) Image search: [Google]
1459202933669.png
503 KB, 793x672
>>73109842
I'm voting for Trump regardless. Clinton is his opponent.
>>
>>73109842
i was a paulfag once

to all the paulfags on the fence i ask you:

donald promises to streamline government focusing on key topics that are inherently anti libertarian; i.e. tariffs etc. is this not worth undoing all the corporate pandering laws passed these last couple of generations?
>>
>>73109842
I'm a libertarian and I started supporting trump the minute rand paul dropped out.
>>
>>73109842
>Treasury
Paul would be horrible as State.
And this combined with a Justice Cruz nomination will win over most of those wanting 3rd party play.
>>
>>73110409
>inb4 10 Million """""""""refugees""""""""""
>>
>>73111560
>>73111560
>>73111560
>>73111560
>>73111560
>>
Would the Secretary of State be in charge of a theoretical audit of the Fed? If so then yes.
>>
No. Ron Paul has been one of the most outspoken trump critics. For him to suddenly become a fascist I would have to expect Jewish involvement and would assume hes been forced to join Trump so no.
>>
>>73110813
Their is no free trade in the USA... and until there is, we need tariffs on China and other countries.
>>
AUDIT THE FED
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.