[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The TTIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: TTIP.jpg (26 KB, 455x265) Image search: [Google]
TTIP.jpg
26 KB, 455x265
So, /pol/, redpill me on the TTIP
>>
Enlighten me, faggots.
>>
Leave the habbenings, trump and cuck threads for a moment and talk seriously.
>>
>>73107330
>Denmark

I couldn't enlighten you if I shoved a torch up your ass
>>
>>73106938
>>73107330
>>73107687
It is dead.

Also, you cannot bump your own threads, does not work.
>>
>>73106938
die shill
>>
>>73106938
One word: shit.
>>
>>73108613
elaborate
>>
File: 1461171008665.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1461171008665.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>73106938
Bottom line: we don't really know. Because it hasn't been released.

What is likely: Relaxing regulations, lot's of benefits for Corporations, probably a few weird things that got slipped in that will be splashed all over the news, and a bunch of people here will be buttmad over.
>>
>>73108893
It's basically NAFTA on steroids. Free trade plus a whole bunch of globalist shit to let megacorporations sue people and governments for getting in the way of the mighty shekel.
>>
>>73106938
Its bad for everyone involved, vote against it

These trade agreements empower globalist multinationals who have no allegiance to nations and work against the nations they operate in.
>>
>>73109105
It won't be as extensive as NAFTA
>>
>>73109078
this, hippies cry '1%' the moment they smell money
>>
File: image.jpg (464 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464 KB, 1920x1080
>>73106938
Should have never happened. Free trade is a international evil and always have been. You can't have a nation and be open immigration and trade wise to other countries. Don't be a sheep of new neo-Marxist order: buy Danish made goods.
>>
If the UK votes to leave the EU will we be exempt from TTIP? See some people arguing it will accelerate TTIP and some saying it will stall it or put us at the back of negotiations, as Obama said
>>
>>73110895
>If the UK votes to leave the EU will we be exempt from TTIP?
Yes, you will get your own, super perfect TTIP with the US. While the "real" TTIP will be fucked up and not approved by EU states.
>>
I support it..like all Poles
>>
Its a wonderful international agreement to create jobs and revitalize the economy. You can expect more of these wonderful free trade deals under Clinton.

Maybe we will finally get rid of all borders and nationalism and become a world community built on love and respect for all cultures and peoples. :^)
>>
It's not a trade agreement. It's a political and economical integration treaty between the EU and USA.

It will cede influence from governments to megacorporations. The Europeans will be especially fucked, as these corporations are largely american, and the common European citizen has no influence over the relevant EU institutions.
>>
>>73111389

pretty much this

We need a tit to hang on while playing our own cards so whatever makes corporate america strong is good for us. Not to mention that Poland is a pretty strong outsourcing hub with american Fortune 500 corporations all doing their accounting here (just google it).

Trump, of course, is not going to happen so the best outcome for us is for america to chug on for 10-20 years and after that we'll have a solid base to build on. You guys can drown after that.

Only gripe with our current government is their passionate hatred for russians who we should also suck up to (but not excessively cause fuck them)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.