[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/caitlyn -jenner-to-pose-nude-for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (23 KB, 635x407) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
23 KB, 635x407
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/caitlyn-jenner-to-pose-nude-for-sports-illustrated-cover/
>wearing "nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal.
>wearing an American flag.

How do you allow this to happen?
Just off yourselves on a national level to avoid the shame.
>>
>her Olympic medal
>>
Isn't wearing the American flag as clothing one of those taboo things?
>>
This doesnt even bother me

Print has been dead for years.
>>
File: disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif (4 MB, 512x381) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif
4 MB, 512x381
>>73106863
>>
>>73106863
>her olympic medal
>HER
>>
I want to drown the world in my vomit tbqh
>>
>>73107247
Not at all, I own American flag underwear, sweatpants, T-shirt, bandana, hockey mask, boxers, socks, bomber jacket, and scarf.
>>
>>73107218
>>73107956

There is the issue that your flag is being soiled by an abomination but yeah.. pronouns.
>>
>posing nude
>except the stuff he's wearing lol
>>
>>73108052
please tell me you have a picture of you wearing them all at once
>>
>>73107247
Yes, but it still became popular and most dont agree with that rule on flag etiquette.
>>
He's trying as hard a possible to stay relevant.
>>
>>73108226
>he
>>
>>73108391
Yes, he.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 312x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 312x312
>>73106863
>>
Bruce has won Olympic medals for the US and is a vocal right wing. If he wants to be a degenerate, he's fucking earned it.
>>
I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner gets triggered when you ask to see the video of "her" winning the gold medal
>>
File: 1458726077668.jpg (268 KB, 605x900) Image search: [Google]
1458726077668.jpg
268 KB, 605x900
What pisses me off is you know the picture of that degenerate freak will be spammed here for a month straight after it comes out.
>>
>>73108052
Let's see 'em.
>>
"her medal"
>>
I honestly always wondered what his tits look like. I imagine they're a fucking mess, with one nip pointing up and the other pointing to the side. And they have varicose veins running down them, and sunspots.
>>
Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>73108530
I beg your pardon gentleman, that person in the image is most definitely of the female kind.
>>
>>73108982
Not even close.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x401
>>73108600
>trumpfags go on and on about muh degeneracy
>but it's okay when they do it
>>
>>73106863
>her Olympic medal
Thats bullshit, Caitlin Jenner did not witln anything in the Olympics
Bruce Jenner won those there for this is bullshit
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 480x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 480x415
>>73106863
>>
The U.S. Flag Code, section 4-(d) states: "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery...."
>>
>>73109292
most of /pol/ loves trannies as long as they're passable.

Look closely in the next tranny thread and see all the Freudian shit that slips out everywhere.

>Fucking degenerate, she's not even HOT.
>>
>>73106863
>her Olympic medal
I'd like to see any insane tranny born (and still a) woman compete with the men and win. He's not a woman and everybody supporting him and others and feeding their delusions.
>>
Can someone remind of the people that own Sports Illustrated or some names in charge like managing editors?
>>
Time for some put options on some stocks.
>>
>>73106863

inb4 this bit of tolerance was brought to you by jews that own sports illustrated
>>
>>73108600
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! So being trans mentally ill bathroom stealer is ok if right wing and jock. Gotcha.

SJW level.mental gymnastics.

>make america great, anon
>>
>>73106863
>Quintessentially American
>>
>>73108982
I'm sure this monstrosity is considered a 8/10 female in gypsy land
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.