[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Hillary/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwMDU4NTc3NDIy.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Who here ready for based /hillary/ to stump the trump once and for all?
>>
>>73104529
bump
>>
File: PWNED.png (599 KB, 580x422) Image search: [Google]
PWNED.png
599 KB, 580x422
Nobody, Shillary cunt. He already blew Cruz and Kasich out of the fucking water. GTFO, nigger.
>>
I am. Trump fags can't seem to reason with reality.

Hillary has the support of:

-Feminists
-SJW
-BLM
-Gays
-Lesbians
-Trannies
-Women
-Mexicans
-Blacks
-Muslims
-Bernie Sanders Supporters
-First time voters registering just to vote against Trump (more mexicans and more muslims)

Trump:

-18 to 34 y/o balding white men

How the fuck can drumpf even compete? It would be a 100:1 landslide.
>>
>>73104895
He blew a dangerous religous zealot and a nobody, wow! The polls show that trump is entirely unelectable and unfavourable against Clinton. He'll get stamped out by the more rational candidate with actual policies and experience behind her belt. You might as well jump on the Hillary boat while you can, used to be a deluded Trumpcuck like you until I realised how absolutely useless he is.
>>
>>73104895
(You)
>>
shill
>>
>>73105146
I

H
A
T
E

N
.I.
G
G
E
R.
S
>>
File: SHILLARY SHILLS.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
SHILLARY SHILLS.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
>>73104529

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.
>>
>>73104529
Fuck off you shills - keep posting among yourselves.
>>
File: 1462472891404.png (76 KB, 1380x478) Image search: [Google]
1462472891404.png
76 KB, 1380x478
>>
>>73105278
You think Clinton would waste time fishing votes from the dregs of the internet. She's already won the election, the Republicans were doomed when Trump won the nomination
>>
File: 1462480964229.jpg (4 MB, 3713x4966) Image search: [Google]
1462480964229.jpg
4 MB, 3713x4966
>>73104529
hi, shill!
-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73105434
>calls someone else a shill
>is a shill himself

kek
>>
If hillary was nigger, it was all making sense now.
SHE WAS LYING TO ME!!!
>>
>>73105518
ey bro how fat is your paycheck from those shill companies?
>>
>>73105434
Do you have a source for any of those moronically unsubstantiated claims? Oh, wait Drumpf supporters don't rely on things like logic and evidence do they? Just empty jingoism
>>
Do not reply to shillary threads.

Hide all shillary threads.

Shillary bots get paid per reply.

Sage
>>
>>73106125
I'm a common sense UK citizen with a good perspective on America. If i was a shill, wouldn't I be American?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.