[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 23
File: hillary-chipmunk.jpg (112 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
hillary-chipmunk.jpg
112 KB, 1280x959
A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.
>>
File: SHILLARY SHILLS.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
SHILLARY SHILLS.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
>>73098974

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

Correct The Record, a Hillary For President SuperPac funded by GoldmanSachs, is responsible for the current Shillary raid, pic related.
>>
>>73098974
A
>>
>>73098974
I've voted democrat for the past 2 elections and this year I'll be voting Trump
Hillary will literally be a psychopath deranged
>>
>>73098974
FUCKING
>>
>>73098974

> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)
>>
>>73098974
SHILL
>>
>>73098974
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73099100
I can't stand reflexive bashing of Goldman Sachs and other large investment banks. Wall Street firms have been responsible for a lot of shady and destructive behavior, which most certainly requires greater addressing than it currently does, but on the whole large investment firms such as Goldman Sachs are among the greatest forces for good in the history of mankind.
>>
>>73098974
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
>>
I will tell you why, OP. Because like Obama, she just wants to "be President", and won't actually do anything.

Obama's greatest failing is that he isn't running anything except his mouth. His cabinet officers are all rogue and pushing their own agendas with no oversight. he has no direction and no control.

That's gonna be Hillary. Bought and paid for by Wall Street to make the rich richer and everyone else worse off, just so she can call herself "Madame President".
>>
>>73099176
If she'll be just like Obama, then I'll do backlips. He's been ta really good president, IMO, especially in his 2nd term.

I bet you'll say "Nearly started civil wars?" I'll bite - what the heck are you talking about? A bunch of racists resent the fact that the president is an intelligent black man who cut from much greater cloth than they, and they hate him for it. Tough sh!t. He *is* better than they are.
>>
File: Sage.jpg (42 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
42 KB, 500x334
>>73098974
SAAAAAAGE!!! sage.
>>
>>73098974
Kill yourself for an extra ten shekels.
>>
>>73098974
Your Husband raped 2 women and you did nothing and now you say you want to fight for women's rights? Eat my POO.
>>
>>73098974
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY!
>>
>>73098974

/pol/ is going to be unbearable once she starts getting wiped out in debates with Trump and you shills flood the board with these endless threads

Screencap this if you nigs don't believe me
>>
>>73098974
lol, did they really think this would work here?

She's fucking soulless.
>>
>>73099399
>India talking about rape

POO IN LOO
>>
A
>>
Hillary is love
Donald is hate

Love Trumps Hate
>>
>>73099352

"All the lies and corruption" is a meaningless. Anybody who has held a public office for as long as she has is going to be involved with things that those who dislike her will interpret as "lies and corruption." It's part and parcel of being a politician.

It takes a level of maturity and insight to speak objectively about these matters, and you aren't making the grade.

There are plenty of things about Hillary Clinton that I don't care for and I didn't even support her way back 2000 when she ran for Senator of NY (I considered her an opportunistic carpet-bagger).

That said, the idea that she'd is a less qualified candidate or would be a less effective president than Donald Trump is a exercise in a pitiful level of ignorance. Hillary Clinton is a centrist, establishment-type candidate who will change nothing, but will also run the country reasonably well for however long she serves and who will not do anything reckless. She will also likely make excellent supreme court appointments.
>>
>status quo is garbage
>s-she'll just give us more of t-that!
well, i'm convinced
>>
>>73098974
MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!
>>
File: tmp_7004-1449442000573201365675.jpg (337 KB, 1312x954) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7004-1449442000573201365675.jpg
337 KB, 1312x954
SHILL
>>
>>73099491
The extent to which the Republican Congress has thwarted 2nd term Obama is almost totally unprecedented, but that would look like hands across America compared to what you'd have if there is a president loathed by most politicians in both parties.

It would be difficult enough for a third-party candidate (which, effectively, Trump is) to govern as president, but it could be done by an exceptional, pragmatic individual who genuinely cared about getting things done. Trump is none of these things, in spades..

His administration would also be haphazard, because Trump has displayed an appallingly low aptitude for most of the issues that he speaks about, and has wildly flailed, policy-wise, between divergent perspectives - somethings within the same speech/interview/debate, plus, there is almost nobody with any actual experience who wants to work with Trump.

The attitude that Trump as president would ultimately be more or less like anybody else that a particular liber/conservative/etc. is opposed to is so profoundly ignorant that it's scary. But so are most Trump supporters. And Trump himself.
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (159 KB, 1205x969) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
159 KB, 1205x969
>>73098974
>impossibly wide chasm

Why do you have to bring her twat into this, OP?
>>
>>73098974
You realize Hillary would be in jail, if she was held accountable like any other American citizen for abiding by the law, right?
>>
>>73098974
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
>>
>>73098974
kill yourself
>>
you see whats going on in the middle east? you see the refugee crisis? Hillarys foreign policy created this.

Not to mention that she is completely crooked and she and her pervy husband have made more than 100 million dollars in speech fees (aka legal bribes).

Not to mention that she should be in jail right now for the handling of her emails, Benghazi, clinton foundation etc.

She is as untrustworthy as they come.
>>
>>73098974
>0.03 pesos has been delivered to your account
>>
>>73099272
>can't stand the reflexive bashing of Goldman Sachs
>their names are literally in the picture as major campaign donors to shillary
>>
She already has a decent amount of scandals under her helt, whitewater, travelgate, benghazi, emails.

She is terrible on foreign policy, was very gung-ho on Iraq, fucked up Libya in more ways than benghazi, and this wouldn't matter if it was counterweighed by some accomplishments but she didn't accomplish shit. Pretty much the only thing I support is that she had the nerve to support drone strikes despite emotional opposition to them because they genuinely were not as bad as the critics said.

Her domestic policy seems to be clinton/bush/obamonomics version 4, and her foreign policy is fairly closer to obamas, so I wouldn't be expecting much change though. It's just that being like Obama isn't a good thing because Obama is a fuckup on foreign policy.

When it comes to competance and ability I give it to hildawg because I see her as much more capable of pulling congresses strings, I don't know if a corrupt bitch like her has more "presidental temperment" than a successful businessman, and trump literally wrote a book called "The art of the deal" which is recommended reading in business schools and you're a bit of a moron if you give the edge for dealmaking to Hilary Clinton.
>>
>>73098974
You can turn your back to Trump. Turn your back to Cankles and you get stabbed.
>>
>>73098974
Pathetic OP, also check these dubs.
>>
>>73098974
Shill for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriends Wife.
>>
>>73100076
Almost nothing you said is either supportable or specific enough to be subject to debate.

I think you're just a troll.

Nobody could possibly be this stupid. Except, I guess, the blue-collar racist Trump supporters.

What a regrettable bunch of dead weight. Most of Kentucky, West Virginia, Western PA and upstate NY could be just gassed or fed to a meat grinder and the country would be none the worse.
>>
>>73098974
sage all shill threads
>>
>>73100484
Almost nothing you said was specific enough to be subject to debate so I replied in turn. The only fact your post had about Hilary Clinton is that she had been in congress or the white house for 26 years, and the only fact I said was that trump wrote a book called the art of the deal that was recommended reading in business schools. Pot calling the kettle black much?

If you want to debate specifics post some specifics.
>>
File: 1462324353727.jpg (161 KB, 1369x1020) Image search: [Google]
1462324353727.jpg
161 KB, 1369x1020
>>73098974
>>
File: noki45RIQD1uvq3s5o1_500.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
noki45RIQD1uvq3s5o1_500.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>73098974
WE HAD THIS ----EXACT------ SAME POST 5 HOURS AGO

YOU FUCKING SHILL

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD

REEEEEEEE

MODS

MODS

MODS

MODSSSSS

SAGED, REPORTED, HIDDEN
>>
>>73100877
Every time I think I hate all Canadians, one gem shines among the offal.
You're alright with me, maple bro.
>>
>>73100877
This doesn't in any way support your earlier hypothesis that she will be "bad."

It's about her campaigning skills. Which she'll require barely any of to defeat Donald Trump, anyway.

The qualities that make for a good candidate have little in common with the qualities that would make a good president. Hillary Clinton's potential weaknesses as a candidate are generally known and agreed upon by most commentators.

The point of this post is about how she might have lost to Bernie Sanders. But, she didn't, so this post is already irrelevant.
>>
>>73101464
A handful of the older white men might switch, in an "FU" move, but that's it. None of the younger Bernie supporters will. Trump is generally viewed as toxic to people under 30, from virtually any background to begin with, and young Bernie supporters would actually have to live in a world scarred by a Trump presidency for decades to come. At worst, they stay home. Staying home won't be enough for Trump to beat Hillary.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 600x366
Well the big one was 246 people at Waco and the counter attack at Oaklahoma City.

The other is being American and not having anyone come save you in Libya because it was an election year or someone was sleepy.
>>
>>73098974

>sucking baphomets dick for a couple million is somehow better deal making ability than getting several billion for being a cool dude
>>
>>73100484
serious question how do you look in the mirror before you go to bed?

How could someone possibly live such a pathetic live making a living disturbing any decent communication on message boards?
You think we don't see through your shit? This aint reddit.

he gave a great response to the op question and you respond with 4 lines of insults playing the standard racist, stupid, white trash angle with nothing to back it up. I feel seriously sorry for your lack of human sould and decency.

shame on you
>>
File: 1462480147477.png (735 KB, 662x880) Image search: [Google]
1462480147477.png
735 KB, 662x880
>>73098974
>>
>>73101795
The number of Sanders supporters who switch to Trump will be miniscule. Why would they switch? Trump stands for nearly the opposite of Bernie's platform.

As far as facts, that's all I've done is provide them.

You, on the other hand, do nothing but provide written materials by others that you're too dumb to even understand well enough to properly use to support your arguments.

I mean, if you're a GED candidate with a resume thick on coal mining and slaugherhouse gigs and have a hard time with words larger than two syllables, then I understand why you're part of Trump's narrow swath of supporters.

Bernie Sanders does very well with the educated. Trump isn't winning *any* educated independents or Democrats.

I'm not completely writing off Trump because a terrorist attack would probably favor him, as would an an indictment against Clinton. Also, it's not unprecedented for negative television ads based purely on fiction to work (see: Willie Horton, Swift Boaters).

However, I also believe that in the very unlikely event that Trump enters the fall with any kind of a pucher's chance the CIA will probably have him killed.

Quite simply, there is virtually no possible way for him to ever actually become president.
>>
>>73101760
I prefer Sanders to Clinton, but I don't think Clinton is horrible or anything. I'll definitely be voting for her over Trump.
>>
>>73098974
> ultra competent
Like her 8 years in the Senate, where all she did was re name a post office?

Like when she lost six billion dollars while running the state department?

Like when she defended a child rapist?

Like when she stole millions of dollars in aid to Haiti after the earth quake?

My local crack head, could do a more competent job than her.
>>
File: di7jA7n6T.gif (35 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
di7jA7n6T.gif
35 KB, 1600x1600
>>73098974
Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? What if you could end all of your pain? Wouldn't it be worth it?
>>
>>73102700
It's hard for me to envision Trump winning when there's at least a 30% chance he loses Utah.
>>
File: Untitled.png (460 KB, 501x471) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
460 KB, 501x471
>>73099472
What is with the term SJW? It has no solid meaning and is usually thrown about at seemingly random times. Half the people I see that get called sjw just seem like rationally-minded people, to be honest.
>>
>>73102266
Again a great wall of insults with nothing to back it up. I don't think you udnerstand the definition of "facts". You saying Trump has no chance is no fact. We have been told these "facts" for teh last 10 months.

But now lets be specific.

1. Hillary and her Husband received more than 100 million in speech fees (legal bribery).

2. Hillarys misshandling of emails with very confidential information. Other people have gone to jail for similar.

3. Hillary ignored calls for support in Benghazi. Great American men died because of that.

4. Hillary protraits herself as the saviour of women rights but crushed, bullied and silenced teh women who accused her husband of rape.

Now you answer specific point for point instead of insulting everyone in the thread.
>>
File: 1462469844636.jpg (48 KB, 599x590) Image search: [Google]
1462469844636.jpg
48 KB, 599x590
>>73102864
The election isn't for half a year, schlomo. Trump will destroy crooked Clinton on the first debate.
She won't win. No one wants a corporate Mafioso to run the government.
>>
>>73102152
Hillary WOULD get things done because she is well-respected and extremely qualified to be president. I honestly think she could be a pretty good one.
>>
DESU though although I've said stuff supporting trump in this thread I would actually prefer Clinton as she's better for Canada. Trump is gonna fuck up Nafta and North Americas economy IMO. Canadas economy is built around North American trade, that's why the vast majority of Canadians live on the border, and generally I see Trumps anti free-trade views and beligerance towards Mexico as a bad sign for Canada and conviently I don't think protectioning trade policy will help America either, and it will certainly fuck over Mexico.

So really I should be Hilary shilling out of self interest, it really is no bother to me if she bombs some Arabs.
>>
>>73103313
The extent to which the Republican Congress has thwarted 2nd term Obama is almost totally unprecedented, but that would look like hands across America compared to what you'd have if there is a president loathed by most politicians in both parties.

It would be difficult enough for a third-party candidate (which, effectively, Trump is) to govern as president, but it could be done by an exceptional, pragmatic individual who genuinely cared about getting things done. Trump is none of these things, in spades..

His administration would also be haphazard, because Trump has displayed an appallingly low aptitude for most of the issues that he speaks about, and has wildly flailed, policy-wise, between divergent perspectives - somethings within the same speech/interview/debate, plus, there is almost nobody with any actual experience who wants to work with Trump.

The attitude that Trump as president would ultimately be more or less like anybody else that a particular liber/conservative/etc. is opposed to is so profoundly ignorant that it's scary. But so are most Trump supporters. And Trump himself.
>>
>>73103661
how about you answer my post mr shill? you wanted me to be specific. I made 4 points. now you answer it point by point. 1. 2. 3. 4.
>>
>>73103523
Get your own trade agreement then you fucking cucks
>>
File: circ-for-women-for-men.png (2 MB, 3072x1402) Image search: [Google]
circ-for-women-for-men.png
2 MB, 3072x1402
>>73098974
Cunt treats men as disposable and like women, niggers, and kikes are the most precious beings around. Cunt will also do or say anything for money.
>>
>>73102523
Ill like Humas gene simmons impression when she sticks her tounge out. Its pretty obvious why she gets to eat out the 3rd most powerful female in the world.
>>
>>73103313
For the record, most of this has been disproven by the BOFA report
>>
File: mark.jpg (31 KB, 849x636) Image search: [Google]
mark.jpg
31 KB, 849x636
>voting for someone whose competent at fulfilling a terrible ideology
>>
>>73098974

Are the Hill Shills really that fucking stupid that they think they can subvert /pol/ of all places? You have work to do over at Reddit faggot
>>
>>73098974
I used to be a Trump supporter, but lately I've been thinking we need a serious president who isn't a racist ass hole.
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅
>>
>>73098974
Hillary would just be a third term Obama.

>More national debt
>Slightly increased taxes
>More Middle Eastern destabilization
>Strengthened relations with the Gulf States

And so on and so forth.
>>
>>73104048
You what?

The 1st, 2nd, and 4th are inarguable realities, they happened, she isn't even denying it.
>>
>>73098974
bitch couldn't control her husband
how da fuck she gonna control the country?
>>
Hillary isnt going to be be able to down play her way out of Trumps attacks.

I assume her first strategy in combating Trump will be the same shit Job Biden done to Paul Ryan. Laugh at him every time he makes a point.

I hope she does. Trump will shit down her throat if she doesnt accept him as a viable opponent.
>>
File: tumblr_nuk93nfYHI1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg (248 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuk93nfYHI1u0r0dgo1_1280.jpg
248 KB, 1280x1109
>>73103056
This is just pathetic
>>
1) Hillary wrote this article on Warren a year ago:
http://time.com/3823064/elizabeth-warren-2015-time-100/

2) Hillary hinted last month that she'd be working closely with Warren in the future:

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/06/hillary-clinton-hints-closely-working-elizabeth-warren.html

3) Warren has remained neutral during the primaries, but this makes sense from a strategic perspective. If she had endorsed Hillary, the Bernie faction would've accused her of being a sell-out. By staying neutral, she can more effectively act as a mediator between the two factions when she accepts the VP slot.

4) Warren is also free of the Cold War baggage that Bernie has. Her background -- Oklahoma native who was a Republican until the 1990s -- means she's not as much a liability in the VP slot as Bernie and other hard left candidates might be.

5) Hillary has said she wants a VP who can function as an attack dog. Warren has repeatedly attacked Trump and Cruz on Twitter. She first did this around a month ago, which I think was a test run to see how Trump might attack her during the general election. Her latest round came this week right after Trump won Indiana. Hillary's Twitter account retweeted this:

https://twitter.com/elizabethforma/status/727692197148119040

6) I know this choice seems to contradict "conventional wisdom" in many ways, but that's exactly why I think Hillary will go through with it. Recall that Bill's selection of Al Gore in 1992 also violated the "conventional wisdom" at the time. The CW -- that she needs someone from a swing state, that she needs a male or an ethnic minority for balance, that she needs someone much younger -- is mostly bunk anyway and not supported by data.
>>
>>73104319
Hillary knows people think of her as a "safe, centrist, establishment-friendly" candidate, and she'll want a bold VP choice who'll force people to reconsider that image of her. A two female ticket with a progressive like Warren accomplishes that.

Likewise, a two female ticket will send Republican misogyny into overdrive, especially with Trump as the nominee with his high disapproval ratings among women. It'll bait them into alienating more and more female voters.

I also think President Hillary will govern to the left of her husband, for the reasons outlined here:

http://www.lawyersgunsmoneyblog.com/2016/04/thankfully-the-90s-are-over
>>
>>73104048

Answer the four points i made. You asked me to be specific. Why are you so affraid to answer point by point now?

Everyone watch careful. This is what we will have to deal with from now on. pathetic Hillary shills. He insults everyone and blames me for not being specific but is affraid to answer any specific question.

Just answer the 4 points I made. You asked me for it?
>>
>>73104355
A two female ticket will all but ensure no male outside of university hipsters will vote for her.

Seriously, she really needs to town down her MUH VAGINA rhetoric. I know democrats that are sick and tired of hearing it.
>>
>>73104577
>**tone down
>>
>>73104370
Watch as the hill faggot either doesn't respond, or responds with no answers to those 4 questions, calling it now.

Hillbots are literally incapable of addressing the reality that is their corrupt as shit candidate.
>>
>>73104370

1. Hillary and her Husband received more than 100 million in speech fees (legal bribery).

Thats speculation that was never proven.

2. Hillarys misshandling of emails with very confidential information. Other people have gone to jail for similar.

See above

3. Hillary ignored calls for support in Benghazi. Great American men died because of that.

Hillary is a politican, a decorated one. She got stuck with these things because she is the boss of the operation, and she gets the brunt of everything

4. Hillary protraits herself as the saviour of women rights but crushed, bullied and silenced teh women who accused her husband of rape.

Of course she will stand by her husband. That's not proof of anything
>>
>>73105055
Literally lied in your first response.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

153 million.
>>
File: 1462472891404.png (76 KB, 1380x478) Image search: [Google]
1462472891404.png
76 KB, 1380x478
>>
>>73105129
Look, it's not my fault most right-wingers are dim-witted cavemen who are repulsive to most people.

You losers have no impulse control or self-awareness whatsoever. That's why the more people see what the right-wing really represents, the more they reject it:

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/727311924187283457
>>
Do not reply to shillary threads. Shills go to hell.

Sage
>>
>debating this delusional faggot
November is only 6 months away
>>
>>73105292
>Gets caught flagrantly lying
>Responds by laughing it off and insulting a referenced source

Oh god, it's Hillary herself on 4chan.
>>
>>73098974
The past 26+ years have been characterized by haphazard administration. What makes you think Shillary would be any different?
>>
>>73105292
you need to learn shilling 101 nigger
>>
>>73105292
Protip for future shilling, if you get shut down that hard you are better off either not responding to it, or bailing on the thread, responding to it in any way only invalidates you further.
>>
Benghazi?
>>
>>73105292
Everyone who has read this thread has now seen you remarkable ability to ignore the arguments and evidence you are confronted with.

This is not how the world works buddy, You cant just say "this is jst a rumour" and when someone provides a link with "factual evidence" you react with insults again.

I'm out. Everyone who reads this thread will see you for what you are.
>>
>>73099231
"cuckquean"?
You seem intelligent.
>>
>>73105980
There not a single valid reason for a thinking person to vote for Donald Trump.
>>
File: CJxzQSuWcAAy4jc.jpg (30 KB, 422x629) Image search: [Google]
CJxzQSuWcAAy4jc.jpg
30 KB, 422x629
Every other thread is about cunt grandma. WTF!
Who is raiding again? Its not even entertaining.
>>
>>73099272
Wew lad, Goldman Sachs shilling is going to become the next cruzmissile.
>>
>>73106029
On to your second point
>speculation

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/22-hillary-clinton-emails-declared-top-secret-218420

Any response to this?
>>
>>73098974
The distinction between incompetence and corruption is negligible and irrelevant. Whether Hillary is corrupt or incompetent, she is bad for this country and that's all we need to know to vote against her.
>>
>>73106193
>politico

Nice source
>>
Hillary Clinton is continuation of same path domestically and internationally we have been on since end of Cold War. There will be a natural dip in the marketing in next 10 years... at the current rate of growth that means we will have another recession. We don't want another recession. Trump is a risk that could yield very high reward. Thus we take the risk.
>>
>>73106457
First your hurred, then you durr'd.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35446455
>>
>>73098974
>ultra-competent
Like George W. Bush?

How is a person who cannot even hide her crooked email conversations correctly "ultra-competent"?
>>
>>73106618
Inb4
>BBC
>Nice source
>>
File: 1462480964229.jpg (4 MB, 3713x4966) Image search: [Google]
1462480964229.jpg
4 MB, 3713x4966
>>73098974
Hi, shill.
-She lied about Benghazi
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
Look guys, a Trump presidency would be disastrous for America, and he's going to lose the election in a landslide.

We need a president with proven experience, a long track record of success, and the ability to get things done in order to make America whole again.

That's why I'mWithHer ->
>>
>>73106618
She is still less haphazard than Donald Trump, who wants to turn the US into the 3rd Reich

Before you say I'm a "shill", explain why I'm wrong.
>>
>>73106867
Like I said before, If she'll be just like Obama, then I'll do backflips. He's been a really good president, IMO, especially in his 2nd term.
>>
I feel like reddit would copypasta less and condescendingly argue. Is this all just lazy bernouts and cruz missles accepting defeat?
>>
>>73106970
>Gets proven to be a liar at least twice
>Doesn't care that they are lying
>Deflects

Kek.

Now cite the post where I said I'm a fan of Trump you disingenuous shill, then go hang yourself.

Do you ever think about killing yourself when you realize how pathetic your life is that you actually need to post inane garbage on cartoon image boards to make a living?

Do you ever look for the nearest knife and think about ending the endless pathetic series of losses that is your life?

Maybe not existing would be better than existing and hating every moment of your complete lack of dignity and self respect?

What if you didn't have to wake up and think about what you do to earn money, the things you debase yourself with?

What if it could all just be over? What if you could end all of your pain? Wouldn't it be worth it?
>>
>>73106970
Prove that he wants to turn the US into the 3rd reich shill.
>>
>>73098974
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She lied about Benghazi
>>
>>73106565
No, Trump's policies as he's currently outlined them would be an utter disaster -- his tax policy, his foreign policy, his trade policy, etc. Basically the only people who support him are dim-witted teenagers on 4chan and Reddit, blue-collar morons, and Deep South rednecks. It's an alliance of this country's genetic garbage.
>>
>>73107623
Do you honestly have no shame that you were caught lying twice so far?

Do you really just not care?

A normal person would bow out in shame, knowing that they were caught red handed.

You really are just a soulless sack of shit aren't you?

No wonder you like Hillary so much.
>>
>>73107623
Forgot to mention, kill yourself.
>>
"Trump is less hawkish than Clinton"

This is a lie being propagated by Trump and many low-information voters, by the way.

Trump has been just as pro-interventionist as Hillary when it mattered.

In Libya:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/trump-claims-he-didnt-support-libya-intervention-but-he-did

In Iraq:

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/18/11057968/donald-trump-iraq-war-2002

He also called for 30,000 ground troops in Syria this year:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/trump-iraq-syria-220608

Trump's "isolationism" is a total lie. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>73108090
You could use a knife, if you do it in a hot bath you won't even feel it, you'll just drift away and leave all your shame behind. Just think of it, endless peace.
>>
>>73098974
HIDE AND SAGE SHILLARY SHILLS
>>
File: are you kidding reeee pepe.png (154 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding reeee pepe.png
154 KB, 430x540
>>73106970
Please explain your reasoning. What leads you to believe that?
>inb4 pic related part 2: the post
>>
I honestly wonder sometimes if there is any combination of words that would inspire someone that has no self respect to kill themselves.

Something succinct and yet eloquent, an appeal to their inner self loathing, they must have it deep in there somewhere.
>>
>>73108590
see
>>73103661
>>
>>73108590
I was just describing the facts. Trump supporters are not intelligent people and they're a drag on the country.

Latest poll has Clinton beating Trump by 13% points, btw.
>>
>>73110369

>>
>>73107791
This is rich coming from a gullible buffoon who believes everything he reads on 4chan and Breitbart and directly copy/pastes meme "arguments."

The Buzzfeed article merely provided a video and transcript of his Trump's own words on the topic, which are unambiguous. In order to refute them, you'd have to prove the video they provided, which is a matter of public record, is fabricated.

Of course, you can't do that. You're the typical 4chan troll who spends his miserable life online and swallows any piece of right-wing propaganda you're fed.
>>
>>73098974
She's a right-leaning moderate, is the problem with Hillary.

And that conservatives in the USA are so battshit crazy that they think she's on the far left is the problem with any possible Republican.
>>
File: 22.png (7 KB, 663x417) Image search: [Google]
22.png
7 KB, 663x417
>>73098974
Hi, shill!
-She lied about Benghazi
>>
>>73098974
-She lied about Benghazi
>>
>>73110699
I have said NOTHING about Trump in this thread you absolute retard.

You are the only one that keeps bringing him up in deflection to the fact that you keep getting caught lying about Hillary's scandals.

Use a CPAP mask, you can get one at a drug store for ~$10, and a small helium tank, party stores will carry them for ~$20, you can go out peacefully in your sleep, you won't even feel it.
>>
>>73110881
>>73111165
>Copy-pastes of ultra-partisan bullshit
>y-y-you're a shill!
You guys are literally following partisan talking points that, by the way? Are nonsense.
>>
>>73111649
not an argument
-She lied about Benghazi
>>
>>73111649
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35446455

Is BBC reporting lies now?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/05/politics/hillary-clinton-bill-clinton-paid-speeches/

Is CNN?

Kill yourself, end the shame, just think about how stress free not existing would be.
>>
File: HillaryYardSign.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
HillaryYardSign.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>>73098974
Because she is legally barred from taking office as a result of crimes she has already committed while in office.
>>
>>73106029
It's an actual term, ya fuckin dope. Look it up.
>>
File: fb5.png (90 KB, 653x446) Image search: [Google]
fb5.png
90 KB, 653x446
>>73098974
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.