[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is California rightful Mexican clay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: california.png (105 KB, 1074x1109) Image search: [Google]
california.png
105 KB, 1074x1109
Will all Güeros have to leave or die?
How will we take back if they fight us?
>>
File: 1338061985685.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1338061985685.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
>>73097226
>Mexico owned California for less than 30 years and did fuck all with it
>somehow rightful Mexican land
>>
File: whites_out_aztlan.gif (10 KB, 310x450) Image search: [Google]
whites_out_aztlan.gif
10 KB, 310x450
>>73097693
we worked farms and built cities after you stoled it
white cant build things just steal
>>
Stupid motherfuckers it's more like:should California kick the shit out of Mexico and absorb it?
>>
>>73097977
like to see you botches try you cant even kick the shit out of Iraq
>>
>>73097977
the answer is yes.
>>
Anything north of the Yuba river will not join such a union.
>>
>>73098388
We did kick the shit out of the Iraqi military, you fucking retard. The problem was the sandniggers are so far removed from the Western mentality that we stood no chance of getting them to accept us as the good guys. However, Mexicans have enough European blood and enough love for American media to submit to our will, rather than try to fight us like the Abu Hajaar's do.
>>
>>73097977
You can't absorb that many voters and not have your own country become as shitty as the one you took over.
>>
>>73099944
>We did kick the shit out of the Iraqi military
is that why ISIS kicks your shit in now?
>>
>>73097946
>stoled it

Jose, just because you lost yet ANOTHER war doesn't mean it's yours. You're like the person who lost money on a bet but claims you shouldn't have because you didn't really get it.
>>
>>73097946
>are
>stoled

how on earth could such terrible fates befall such a proud and educated group of people?
>>
>>73100103
How do they kick our shit in when all we do is bomb them with drones?
>>
>>73100114
>>73100255
lel you say this while they steal the iraq and control all the middle east, you faggots are the worlds cucks admit it
>>
>>73100826
We left, dude.
>>
>>73097946
wrong the Mexican people living in those states got to keep their land were given rights and citizenship and we even payed Mexico for the land so no mexico has zero claim to the land
>>
>>73097226
>>
>>73100957
You left because youre cucks and nigger cuck president. you voted him because youre all faggots
>>
>>73097946
>aztlan
The aztec empire didn't even cover all of Mexico.
The best empire your people built didn't last even last as long as a college.
>>
>>73101557
>The aztec empire didn't even cover all of Mexico.
according to white history lies
>>
>>73101499
Then why are you in the US?
>>
>>73097226

No. They didn't want it until whites built cities with beautiful ports, vineyards and beaches. Take it back.
>>
Who cares. It's ours.
>>
None of the Mexicans who owned land in those territories had their property rights stripped from them if they swore allegiance to the United States, so no.

>how will they take it back

Judging from right now, they're just going to flood in there and say it's theirs.
>>
Do Mexicans even realize they got paid for the territory they lost?
>>
>>73101713
>Then why are you in the US?
Because it s my land you fucking retard this is the whole point. its fucking OUR clay nigger get out
>>
No. They lost the land.

Nothing else to discuss.
>>
>>73097226
If the Spics want war with the white man we'll put their asses in place yet again and take even more of their land for causing headache.

Dumb mexicans literally cant even take care of their land. So are trying to repatriate land that us Americans made worth 2 cents after going to war with.

Whats with all this shit lately... If you lose a war you bow your head. Take it up the ass for a few years and move on.

*Cough* DENMARK *Cough*
>>
>>73102171
I think you're roleplaying right now.
>>
>>73102171
Liar. You just didnt want to end up buried in a shallow grave with the limes and your countries hopes and dreams.

Pathetic excuse jose.
>>
>includes bc again
youre a dorable
>>
It should be the other way around.

If only Trump were to build his wall a few kilometers south..

t. Baja californian
>>
fuck me if i can pass american west coast history for 100$ but wasn't it Russian at some point or partly Russian?
>>
>>73103032
Dats Alaska you silly C'nuck
>>
>>73102709
Cabo is pretty great famalam.

Here's a fun analogy for US foreign policy: I was in a small bar in Cabo San Lucas, and I went upstairs to use the toilet. As I was using the urinal, three other American dude walk in, total bros, real douchebags, you know? One of the uses the toilet, and the other two piss in the fucking sink. Right into the fucking sink, no water, just hot beer piss. Then they left, and they didn't even buy a fucking drink.
>>
>>73097226
Disgusting borders.
>>
>>73103079
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Ross,_California
yeah totally, you were right
>>
>>73097226
The Californios wanted nothing to do with the Mexican government for the 28 years Mexico was nominally in charge of CA.
Mexico sent governors and the Californios sent them away, and even stabbed one in the face with a lance
During those 28 years Mexico had over 50 leaders and several governments. That's not nation.
In fact, Mexican national identity was forged during the Mexican American war.
Your welcome
>>
File: SadFrogWindow.png (2 MB, 1504x1000) Image search: [Google]
SadFrogWindow.png
2 MB, 1504x1000
>>73103424
T. Californian..
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.