[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Presidents George Bush Sr. and Son Bush Jr. Will Not Endorse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: george-bush-jr-sr-435.jpg (98 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-jr-sr-435.jpg
98 KB, 435x580
The Bush family is keeping quiet on the 2016 presidential election.

Neither of the former presidents – George H.W. Bush or his son George W. Bush – will endorse a candidate for presidency – including Donald Trump – PEOPLE confirms.

"President Bush has no plans to participate in or comment on the presidential campaign," Bush Jr.'s personal aide Freddy Ford told PEOPLE about the younger of the two.

http://www.people.com/article/neither-bush-president-will-support-2016-presidential-candidate
>>
>>73096477
Makes sense, it would be kind of fucked up if you endorse the same man who RKO'd a member of your family out of the race
>>
>>73096666
Didn't Barbra Bush say that Jeb shouldn't run?
>>
>>73096477
how is the old dude still alive?? the only endorsement that matters is jebs.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 606x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 606x363
Shocking.
>>
who gives a shit what those yale faggots think?
>>
>>73096477
¡Yeb for VP pls
>>
>>73096477

Of course not, they're corrupt establishment Cuckservatives of the highest cuckitude. I hope Trump dismantles their crime family and throws them all in jail.
>>
File: 2324.jpg (69 KB, 706x471) Image search: [Google]
2324.jpg
69 KB, 706x471
>>73096477
>The media doesn't give a shit about Jeb endorsing Trump
>>
>>73096477
Both of them were shitty presidents, tbqh.
This will do nothing but help Trump.
>>
>>73097095
Jeb endorsed Ted Cruz.
>>
damn, the man just wants to paint puppers

let him alone!
>>
>>73096477
Good, an endorsement by them is a net negative.
>>
>>73097344
He wants to paint depictions of puppets, the way you said makes it sound like he's chasing down dogs with paint
>>
>>73096477
>Being this slow

They were terrible presidents, and Trump opposed the invasion of Iraq. Good.
>>
I'm sure it's not a problem

Trump'l be fine

He'll be fine

Hahaha
>>
>Made one of your family members into a joke and fucked over any chance of him becoming President

>Opposed a war you started when you were President

I'm shocked
>>
>>73096477
>former terrorists will not support someone who wanted to expose them

gee, color me surprised.
>>
>>73097735
Can you find any evidence that trump was against the war in Iraq before it started?
>>
>>73096477

b-but they were objectively quite bad presidents

and they are fairly unpopular now, especially dubya, who became a living meme and the devil incarnate around the world, which would further cast a bad light on trump he's memed to be the ignorant American. Why would trump want their endorsement?
>>
>>73096477
the Bush crime family don't support Trump, what a surprise
>>
>>73098826
To ameliorate any splits in the Republican party caused by trump's nomination?
>>
>>73098826
If they really wanted to hurt trump, they should have endorsed him.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.