[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP TO APPOINT RON PAUL AS A SECRETARY OF STATE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: ron-paul-sec-state.jpg (126 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-sec-state.jpg
126 KB, 800x420
>As Secretary of State, Paul would rollback Pax Americana and pursue a policy of noninterventionism. He would follow George Washington’s advice and oppose entangling alliances with other nations and wars of aggression. Paul would bring the troops home from hundreds of US bases in Korea, Japan, Europe and elsewhere around the world. He would shut down foreign aid. He rejects the dangerous confrontation with Iran, the embargo against Cuba, and military actions elsewhere. He advocates ending US participation in the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

>Ron Paul opposes globalist trade treaties and organizations that diminish US sovereignty. He stands against the United Nations, NATO, the International Criminal Court, the Law of the Sea Treaty, the World Trade Organization, and the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. He opposes the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP).

>http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/ron-paul-sec-state.jpg

IT'S HAPPENING!!
>>
>>73092482
>http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-secretary-of-state/
Whoops, wrong link.
>>
Until I hear trump say it i wont believe it....
>>
File: 1439250444899.jpg (85 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1439250444899.jpg
85 KB, 900x675
>>
>>73092482
Would be great if it was true, but Ron really doesn't like Trump, and believes there's little difference between him and Hillary. He would never endorse or support Trump.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/neocon-panic-attack-what-if-ron-paul-is-trumps-secretary-of-state
>>
File: manlet.jpg (64 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
64 KB, 500x396
>>73092482

There's still hope for dad xD :)
>>
>>73092482
>beats you senseless
>makes your father secretary of state

SAVAGE
>>
>>73092571
Yeah, I refuse to trust infowar
>>
>>73092482

Paul would make a lot more sense as VP
>>
File: is this real life.png (23 KB, 596x171) Image search: [Google]
is this real life.png
23 KB, 596x171
>>73092936

It's true Ron Paul isn't a huge Trump fan, but Trump has said he will work with people who opposed him because he wants the best for the job. I doubt Ron Paul would turn down a secretary of state offer especially after this tweet earlier today

https://twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424
>>
>>73092482
STOP SPREADING THIS SHIT LIKE RON PAUL SAID IT HIMSELF
READ THIS: >>73092936
>it's an article not written by Paul
>it criticizes Trump for his interventionist policies
>it admits Paul's disdain for Trump
>it is a response to a tweet by Jennifer Rubin that says that Ron Paul as SoS would be something to be scared about
>it only provides a hypothetical "what would happen if Ron Paul was SoS?"
Holy shit read the fucking article.
>>
>>73092936
U
N
I
F
I
E
R
>>
File: ron paul 2012.png (426 KB, 500x531) Image search: [Google]
ron paul 2012.png
426 KB, 500x531
>>73092482
finally anime will be real
>>
Holy shit, the meme magic is really working.
>>
>>73092482
RON
FUCKING
PAUL
IS
BACK
>>
File: Trump Prophecy.png (251 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
Trump Prophecy.png
251 KB, 300x438
>>73092482
It'd be a smart move and, honestly, if I were him I'd take it. With him as secretary of state we will know he's not kidding about his foreign policy and would unite the libertarian wing of the party behind him.

Hell, if I were Trump I'd go one better and make him VP. The Kikes aren't above assassinating people to keep their shekel train going and with Ron Paul as VP they'd have to somehow pull a double simultaneous JFK. Nobody swindles like a kike but even for them it'd be a tall order. Plus *if* they did it they'd out themselves and their ways to the general public. Whenever that happened a shoah ensued. I love how the kikes are between a rock and a hard place.
>>
>>73093361
>he shills for hillary on /pol/

kill yourself
>>
File: pepe enough.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepe enough.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>73092482
>follow link cuz I think it will have a source for OP
>it's just a link to the picture OP posted.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FAGGOTRY?
>>
Imagine if this actually happened.
>>
>>73094574
Cuz watch second post, you fat faggot
>>
File: Nuke.png (260 KB, 492x296) Image search: [Google]
Nuke.png
260 KB, 492x296
>>73094775
Pic related would become the heads of all kikes and their good goy supporters. Then they'd know, without any doubt, that America will no longer be sucking Semitic dick and that they'll have to find someone else to leech off of.

It'd be fucking glorious, I hope to see the Paul family involved in a Trump administration just to see the look on the neocon's faces. They thought they stopped him, they were wrong.
>>
the things is, ronpaul is not the best person for the job
>>
>>73092482
God please oh please let this happen. This could truly set the stage for a greater America.
>>
File: 1462384913795.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462384913795.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>73092482
Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch
>>
>>73095146
If happens, this era would be as great as the Washington era.
>>
does anyone seriously think ronpaul or any libertarian would make a good chief negotiator?
these pricks are the opposite of negotiators.
>>
>>73096037
>Capitalists "opposite of negotiators"
Do you even know what libertarianism is?
>>
>>73092482
Would be great, but theHill published a nevertrump list yesterday that contained his name and I think he whores for the open border dollar
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.