[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary thread!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
File: 1462454678876.png (385 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
1462454678876.png
385 KB, 600x430
- She is the most qualified by far.

- She will raise the minimum wage.

- She will abolsih university debt.

- She will expand Obama-Care.

- She will Protect American Allies.

- She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%

- She was one of the best secretary of State ever:

- She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged, restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today

- Big Role In Killing Bin Laden

- 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen),

- an effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

- Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.

- She ios the most electable, starting out with roughly 250 electoral votes and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.

Compare that too fucking Drumpf. A fat loser joke candidate who is a known racist and idiot who never achieved anything except for inheriting a bunch of money.

Even Drumpf thought that Hillary was so awesome that he donated money to her charitable organizations. Drumpf is nt evena conservative he is a demagogue LARPING as a nationalist.
>>
>>73089570
>$0.02 has been added to your account
>>
>>73089570
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
File: Shillary.png (183 KB, 284x332) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.png
183 KB, 284x332
>>73089570

SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY
SHILLS FOR SHILLARY

REPEL THE LANDWHALE INVADERS
>>
File: 1462467462978.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462467462978.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>73089570
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>>
>>73089570
My favourite shillary position is the one when a dog shits in her mouth while she is getting double-teamed by her father and her janitor (she pays him with sex because she's a deviant whore). It wouldn't be that bad were it not for the scat smearing ritual they perform before each sexual act: in an effort to remind themselves that they are the scum of the earth the clintons and their derivatives shit in each others hand and smear their entire bodies with it. While doing so they giggle and smile each time they have a taste of their delicious degeneracy. If you ever met a clinton and wondered why their breath stinks like shit, now you have the answer.

While this is my favourite position, I must say that the collection their family created is vast. Thousands of videos with them fucking, eating shit, fucking animals, being fucked by animals, having sex inside animal corpses, fucking said corpses is worth the 250000$ dollar entry fee to their website. I wondered how they amassed such a great fortune and what attracted those international flies but having see what they loved so much about shitlary I must say: their degeneracy skills are tip top.
>>
File: 1455493497655.png (31 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
1455493497655.png
31 KB, 355x414
>>73089570
>suddenley an influx of Hillary supporters from irrelevant countries within a day

hmmmm
>>
>>73089570
A
>>
>>73089570
FUCKING
>>
>>73089570
SHILL
>>
>>73089570
>>
>>73089570
Just remember you can't spell shill without Hill.
>>
>>73089966
SHILL
>>
File: 1457143624023.png (345 KB, 802x498) Image search: [Google]
1457143624023.png
345 KB, 802x498
>>73089570
>>
File: 1404071877924.png (137 KB, 342x335) Image search: [Google]
1404071877924.png
137 KB, 342x335
>>73089570
She doesn't listen and believe when woman accuse her husband of rape. I'd rather vote for Jill Stein.
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 398x389) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 398x389
I aproove this thread

t. weird jewish looking guy
>>
File: 47876888.cached.jpg (43 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
47876888.cached.jpg
43 KB, 800x500
>>73090315

Whoa now, let's not get suicidal or anything.
>>
>>73089570
>$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>73089570
Oh, it's you again.You do know that Hillary ain't a libertarian?
>>
>>73089570
>Clinton Foundation gets 'donated' $10 million by Saudi Arabia
>Clinton Foundation then 'donated' $1 million by Boeing

2 months later guess who got a contract worth billions to supply jets and munition to Saudi Arabia

>Best Secratary of State ever
>>
>>73089570
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
I am fine if Hillary wins. It just means more Firearms and ammo/mags for my safe.

I rather have Trump win of course. Easier on my savings.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.