[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is just a place for betas to vent while thinking theyre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lookatme.jpg (22 KB, 290x335) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.jpg
22 KB, 290x335
This board is just a place for betas to vent while thinking theyre doing something to change the world they so much despise.

Face it, all you do is commenting on the deterioration of western society. Do you really think if and when someone asks you "what were YOU doing while western society was collapsing" you could reply "I was being le redpilled and warned people on a fringe on the internet!!" and it would be justified in any way?

Bunch of fucking nerds

>inb4 "p-p-p-p-p-pay debngkts" in lack of actual arguments
>>
No. /pol/ is a battleground for opposing American presidential candidates' shills, and a place for foreigners to come and watch and laugh.
>>
>>73088036

You bring up a very interesting point:

I haven't seen the "pay debnts" meme in several months now.

It just goes to show how truly irrelevant Greece has become in the international perspective; we can't even be bothered to mock you anymore.
>>
>>73088172
agreed

now just wait for the angry american nerds
>>
>>73088172
No, it's a board to redpill people on Jews. There is a reason Ashkenazi Jews have 300 words for buying and selling. They are, by nature, the conquesting kings of our time.
>>
>>73088036
So?
>>
>>73088036
Is that what it looks like to you? Interesting. From here it looks like the emergent forms of Internet phenomena in real time. But I study this objectively, don't really have my heart set on anything.
>>
>>73088326
yeah, a place redpilling 1000 people scattered literally all over a world of 7 BILLION accomplishes shit other than feeling like youre doing something when youre actually doing fuck all

what youre saying is basically /pol/ is the weirdo hobo on the street with a "the end is near" sign
>>
>>73088036
you know, you make a decent point, greece. but you really should pay those denbts. and maybe try to pull your country out of the shitter.
>>
>>73088657
This board has influenced me to serve my military, and others as well. Had I not discovered this board I wouldn't have learned to let go and live life, a feat that is hard to do these modern days. It's a first great step of the journey of life, learning history and how the western society came to be.

Don't think that a thousand people cannot do anything,
>>
>>73089199
They literally cant do shit in a world of 7 billion. Unless you've fallen for that feel-good "everyone can make a difference" bullshit. Do you have any sort of following or something? No.

>b-but I served my country

Great job. Nothing's changed. Nothing will. Do you think your country's problem is that people dont serve their country to fight sandniggers on literally the opposite side of the world?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.