[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did he willingly move to Africa?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 402x402
Why did he willingly move to Africa?
>>
>>73084663
Dave slammed head first into the Money Behind The Media (Jews, that is) and it shocked him so badly that he said fuck it. Nigga I is, so Nigga land be where I's gonna be.
>>
he got replaced
>>
He was being given death threats by Oprah, Cosby, Jesse Jackson and some black senator that felt his show was terrible for showing blacks for what they really were. I.e. The episode about them being idiots with reparations money, KFC and all that.
>>
I like Dave. Jews told him to dance like a funny little nigger puppet and he told them to suck a dick.
>>
>>73084663
Which part of Africa did he go to?
>>
>>73085385
Link to episode? or just tell me what episode..
>>
>>73085385
gotta link that shit nigga
>>
>>73085487

This matters. If you're rich, a lot of Africa is pretty nice.

Only a few countries, like CAR, are total hellscapes. Private police keep rich neighborhoods safe.
>>
>>73084663
For those down with music, Mos Def has been trapped in south Africa for a while after expatriating with citizenship anywhere else.
>>
>>73085385
I'M RICH BEEYYYYYITCH
>>
>>73085835
>*No citizenship anywhere else.
>>
>>73084663
He wanted to go to a place where he wouldn't be recognized as a meme.
>>
>>73084663
He lives in Dayton, Ohio
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

"Conspiracy" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZCqIuOx6OA
>>
He saw what money does to people-how they'll pretend to be your friend.

He also got in trouble from the establishment for redpilling
>>
File: rapbattle.jpg (95 KB, 900x596) Image search: [Google]
rapbattle.jpg
95 KB, 900x596
>>73085835
I hope they're having a good time.
>>
>>73085454

This. Dave is alright. Makes his own decisions and cant be bought.
>>
>>73084663
is it still 2006 why am i seeing this post
>>
>>73086115
what did he say?
>>
No way he left. Seriously?
>>
>>73084663
He didn't move to apefrica. He still lives here and is on tour now.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-dave-chappelle-20160325-story.html
>>
>>73085501
>>73085593

it's from a website called "Chappelle Theory"

i don't know if the site is around anymore

it read as if it was just some guy's theory, but there were elements to it that made it seem like it was created by someone very close to Chappelle, or maybe Chappelle himself.
>>
Dave's a muslim. He's been one since just prior to his stand up career really taking off.

Also, he did get angry threats...but not only that, he felt in the final, scrapped season, that he had been pigeonholed progressively into a racial humor comic. He said that about the time he did the fried chicken fairy thing, he just got real depressed, and that was at the height of the Rick James meme, and he felt too ashamed of what he was doing, and wanted his kids away from that.

He's back to doing comedy now, and he's done interviews. He's an alright guy, and I kinda think he just wants to transition into more family friendly stuff, you know?

Also he has money, he can live in the non-shit parts of Africa and send his kids to private schools. So it's all upside.
>>
>>73085835
Thank fuck, Mos Def is the most retarded liberal nigger to ever be given air time in the US
>>
>>73084663
Chappelle converted to Islam in 1998. He told Time in May 2005, "I don't normally talk about my religion publicly because I don't want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."
>>
Dave is based. He looked behind the Jew curtain and didn't like what he saw, so he took his money and told them to go fuck themselves. Good for him.
>>
>>73086231
Watch his sketches. They're funny as fuck.

He showed how negors degrade themselves (whereas they claim the system is against them).

Shit like that
>>
>>73084663
Big Black Cunt
>>
File: weeeee.gif (770 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
weeeee.gif
770 KB, 225x300
>>73086011
Based chuck taylor giving us real news
>>
>>73085385
this
>>
>>73084663
Dave chappelle exposed white boys for the cucks they truly are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOystW4lgnI
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.