[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 720x540
Seeing so much hate on this board...

...and yet you don't do shit to stop those that you despise...

...you're the worst.

All you do is bitch and moan.

>Muh niggers!
>Muh kikes!
>I fuckin hate them dude!
>Amirite?!
>Amirite /pol/acks!?
>Damn i sure am redpilled! Not cucked white man here!

And that's it. You will never stand up to them because you're bloated and lazy or just too scared. You will remain buried neck deep in this shit while trying to calm yourself with posting absolutely pointless things on the internet.

Fuck you. You are the definition of a cuck. A passive agressive cuck who would watch the world burn just like senator fucking Sanders watches his wife get fucked by a two meter tall nigger and all you can pull off is a skimpy comment or just outright hate.

Whatever is coming next, you deserve it.

Now watch this thread get flooded with angry comments about ME or my country just to prove that i'm right once more.
>>
Kek
> A two meter tall nigger
Comedy gold
>>
>>73083037
Here have a (you)
>>
>>73083037
2/10
Got me to reply
>>
>>73083037
>...and yet you don't do shit to stop those that you despise...
Sure we do, we meme Donald Trump into power of the most powerful country the world has ever known.
>>
>>73083037
Low quality bait.
>>
>>73083037
Nah, you're right, we have been somewhat inactive. Thanks for the criticism Russbro.
>>
>>73083282
>>73083332
>>73083458

If you don't have anything to say, might as well shut the fuck up.
>>
>>73083458
>>73083392
>>73083332
>>73083282
>>73083176
betas on damage control
>>
>>73083037
You put too much emotional attachment to pixels on a screen, faggot.
>>
File: mum.jpg (68 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
mum.jpg
68 KB, 240x320
MOMMY
O
M
M
Y
>>
>>73083037
Yer a faggot m8, YHWH blessings be upon you to cure your faggotry.
>>
>>73083037
So what is your point exactly?
>>
>>73083037
lad just leave, stop making a fus over nothing
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 720x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 720x499
>>73083037
>>
>>73083999
/pol/tards can only whine about how world is going to hell and expect the "better" world to be handed over to them. They won't do shit themself. They only spread pointless redundant amounts of hate and they think that it can make a difference.
>>
File: GAH.png (697 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
GAH.png
697 KB, 1536x864
>>73083037
>>
File: 1459244847611.jpg (70 KB, 486x485) Image search: [Google]
1459244847611.jpg
70 KB, 486x485
>>73083037
>I am going to write a post about /pol/ bitch and moaning
>Post consists of bitch and moaning about people on a chinese animation board
>>
>>73083037
Commies, man, they'll give it to ya.
>>
You're russian, you don't know what it's like to live around complete scum

Yeah, you have gopniks, so what?

If you lived in a shit town where everybody hates you for looking different or being a different religion, you'd know
>>
>>73083037
This morning I had a dream that I had a Russian guy in a choke hold, and he was laughing as I sung the tune to Popeye, but in a Donald Duck voice whilst squeezing his nose in time with the tune.
>>
File: 1430876899004.gif (293 KB, 428x360) Image search: [Google]
1430876899004.gif
293 KB, 428x360
Well, desu senpai, bitching and moaning about people who hate isn't really going to do anything either.
>>
>>73083037

OPSEC and PERSEC, lads.

In short, being a "lone wolf" requires a lot of planning and training. It took Breivik years to get something done.

Talking about your plans in an open forum, no matter how anonymous, is retarded.

It won't be long, my Rusky friend. Hang in there. We'll strike back soon enough.
>>
File: 1462387393558.jpg (152 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1462387393558.jpg
152 KB, 1500x1125
I know this is a bait thread, but realistically there is little to nothing I can do in real life about the political situation in 2016 right now. I am a college student, so just forming the words "Trump" with my mouth sets off trigger alarms in the Bernie supporters who make up 80% of campus. If I tried to get a group of guys together to hold a forum and discuss these issues, it'll get raided and shut down by hideously ugly, screaming fat black women and AIDS Skrillex cosplayers

Once I graduate, I will likely be working in financial services or corporate finance. Either way, I will be around a lot of Jews, and will also likely have one for my boss. At this point, I consider myself a sleeper agent, learning the trade and tricks of the people who want to destroy my tribe. When the time is right, I can make a move, but for now there is too much to learn and observe.

Finance really is incredibly interesting. It is unbelievable how many ways you can create value when capitalism's state-sponsored usury is legal. Truly, it is staggering just how big of a field it is - I will probably be learning entirely new concepts well into my 40s. And make a killing along the way because my generation is financially irresponsible and fell for the "follow your passion" meme and majored in music theory instead of going to business school and learning an employable skill.
>>
Yeah i don't even know what the fuck am i doing here, i know too well that nothing will ever get through your thick skull.

Then again... soon i will venture even further north from where i currently am in Siberia, i will probably not have any intenet connection for a good while. I will go innawoods for good... And i hope that some misfortune in any form will eventually end my life without me even knowing what hit me or gnawing on my bones as i lose consciousness. Fuck all. At least i will spend my last moments in peace.

4chan was very important for me for well over ten years now. But you guys have fucking changed. Nevertheless that does not matter now, not to me.
>>
>>73083037
What am I going to do? There are no muslims or Jews where I live.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (583 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
583 KB, 3000x2000
>>73083037
show us how its done russbro
well wait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnNyr1RqjG4
>>
>>73083037
>expecting us to get violent when we're winning

um ok??
>>
I'm just here for memes.
>>
>>73085976
You should take as many statistics and data management courses as you can if you aren't already. I'm doing computer science and mathematics and then I plan on doing an MBA. I like Jews however, they kill a good amount of Muslims.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.