[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about the wage gap? Does it really exist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 532x800
What does /pol/ think about the wage gap? Does it really exist exist? Or is it a myth?
>>
>>73081830

men study for jobs that pay well

women study for jobs that are comfortable

So, yes. But it's not mens fault that women are stupid
>>
>>73081830
The risk losing a women do to children or muahh feelings is way to high to pay them the same amount.
>>
>>73081830
Women do not deserve to be paid as much as man. They suck. They always act with their emotions and they have that demonic rituel called periods.
>>
>>73081830
It really has nothing to do with opinions. It can be proven using fairly basic maths that a wage gap does not exist.
>>
I think it's a myth but I wish it was more real

like the holocaust
>>
>>73082692
This has always been my thought. Why would any business owner pay more for the same amount of work? Wouldn't it be smarter to just hire all women for less pay?
>>
it's a myth
also equal pay act should be repealed, compulsory schooling stopped and women should be brought back homes
>>
>>73082496
What is the current year?
>>
File: 1462463539034.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1462463539034.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>73084034
Implying the current year has anything to do with human rights
>>
Its illegal to pay women less, if they would be paid less there would be companies filled with women
>>
>>73081830

No it doesn't. There's a shitload of "stay at home moms" and there's no "stay at home dad".
>>
>>73081830
I'm still waiting for a study that takes account of the job, the experience and the overtime. For now I don't believe in this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.