[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARNING: WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: red_alert.gif (22 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
red_alert.gif
22 KB, 560x420
THIS IS A CODE RED!

Crooked Hillary shills are out in full force today. Do not, I repeat DO NOT GIVE ANY ATTENTION TO THESE SHILL THREADS!

SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.
SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.
SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.
>>
>>73081514
fuck that name the jew and watch them scatter our meme magic has been strengthened and we can destroy them
>>
>>73081514
just hide them like every normal person you idiot
>>
>>73081514
N͝o͡ ̶o͟né ͞iş ̧b͡ei͠ng̴ ̶pa̧id to s͞h̛i̡ll̸ ̕f͜or Hilla̢r͞y.͘ ̶I̷t̴'s͏ a Re͜public͢a̴n͟-f͢u͏O̶͝H̨͜͠ ͘͘͟G̸̡͡͠Ò͝͏́͜D̶̷n̨ded ̨li̢e̵ ͘a̕n҉d ͡a̛ ͜pat͝hetić attemp̛t at s͞mȩH͢͏̡͝E̶͜͝͞L̸̸͟͠҉P̷̸̕͏ ͏M̷̨͢Ȩ̵̕͞ar̡in̷g͘ he̢r͝ ̵c͠ampai͡gn.
>>
>>73081678
Hillary sings the song
SHE COMES
>>
>>73081678
i wonder what's more corrupted, your message or hillary herself
>>
>>73081514
Hey, faggot, do you want win? Use the queen of diamonds. Put that image into every Hillary thread. It will cause a permanent mark on the synapses of the shills. It will last for the rest of their lives. Years from now you'll be able to flash the card out in public and the shills will spout off almost involuntarily about Hillary all the shit they've been programmed to post today. But no, you don't want to win, you want to crybaby about how you're under attack.
>>
>>73081514
Fuck that. Harness their shilling for our purposes. Reply to all shillary threads with

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN
>>
>>73082359
But stroke chan is such a garbage meme though.
>>
>>73082563
so is baneposting but it brought down a plane.

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN
>>
>>73081514
>SAGE. REPORT. IGNORE.
No, Ignoring the enemy does not defeat the enemy.
Obama ignored ISIS and they have flourished.

>>73082085
This. No organized normie shill organization can out-meme /pol/.
Remember Yeb!, Liddle Marco and Lyin' Ted?
>>
crush them
>>
I thought this board was always tolerant of Hillary! We love Hill!

This message was funded by Priorities USA Clinton PAC
>>
STOP REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS YOU FUCKING HALFWIT RETARDED NIGGERS GOD DAMNIT IM SO MAD NOT BECAUSE OF THE SHILLS BUT BECAUSE BABBY REDDIT RETARD NEWFAGS KEEP REPLYING TO B8 THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>73081514
How da fuk we put sage motherfucker?
Its a plant
>>
>>73081514
USER BASE UP 10,000 USERS
>>
>>73084053
>>73084053
>Obama ignored ISIS

Thats not how you spell 'financed'
>>
>>73084053
>No, Ignoring the enemy does not defeat the enemy.
in this case, yes it does. responding to hillary shill posts disrupts the purpose of our threads. idiot
>>
>>73085882
>in this case, yes it does. responding to hillary shill posts disrupts the purpose of our threads. idiot

Not all threads are "Trump" threads idiot. There are literally dozens of hillary threads with the purpose of shilling for hillary IDIOT!

Stop shilling leaf. Your newfag is showing.
>>
Trumpfags are pretending to be Hillary shills and flooding /pol/ with loads of over-the-top pro-Hillary threads and posts to create the illusion of a shill invasion in order to push people closer to Trump.

t. impartial Brit bystander here for keks
>>
>>73086595
Not all of them are troll posts britbro.

Maybe half are trolls, its a natural reaction of /pol/ to counteract shills by copying them.

When you've lurked long enough you will spot the funposters from the shills.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.