[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Milo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: GAlkpiKp.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
GAlkpiKp.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
Let's be honest, he sometimes sounds like a newfag that just discovered about /pol/ and who needs to talk about it in public, like those /b/ neckbeards who talk about "muh army" irl.
I mean, using "cuck" and "meme magic" outside of /pol/, it sounds kinda cringy desu. He looks like those child who just discovered about this website and needs to use private jokes outside of here.

I'm not gonna say "muh rule 1 & 2", because honestly nobody gives a shit about 4chan in the real world, this is not a secret website community or whatever. But, I still feel like there are some stuff that you shouldn't talk about outside of this website if you don't want to sound idiot, and, ultimately, makes people who think like you seems stupid.

If you browse this website you shouldn't go outside and scream "RACE WAR NOW GAS ALL THE KIKES". That's a private meme that should stay here if you don't want to sound stupid and makes people of /pol/ sounds stupid. It would discredit what you say.

>inb4 le /pol/ is satyre maymay
>>
>>73080694
He should be strung up and hung by the neck for what he has done
>>
>>73080694
Every. Fucking. Day.
>>
Milo has a reckoning coming to him, and that is a fact. Do the at nero thing on the twitty-tister site, get him to confess his sorry.
>>
>>73080694
HE'S A DEGENERATE FAG
>>
>/pol/
>not satire

pick one morans!!!

>thinkig memes are real

TO PFUCKIN GKEK
>>
>>73080694
Based, but the perfectionist cannibals on /pol/ hate him while worshipping the trust fund baby manlet skinhead with yellow fever Andrew Anglin.
>>
File: pepe.png (244 KB, 888x888) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
244 KB, 888x888
Namedropping /pol/ is the epitome of pathetic.
>>
I think he has autism which is why he's so cringy sometimes
>>
faggot that likes nigger cock and he has no excuse being conservative
>>
Shapiro > Yiannopolous
>>
I don't like him because he is a faggot, but The Triggering was pretty funny.
>>
>>73080694
He wrote another thing on /pol/ which I admit I wasn't in the mood to slog through so I watched this doc on youtube that opened up yesterday called American Milo to find out just what he is and by the end... I wound up head-over-heels in love with the boy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsskzh74IIc
>>
>>73081190
I sometimes feel the same.
Just like with this "daddy" meme, he sounds like a 12 years old girl craving for attention, like "look I'm the cool guy browsing on /pol/, I'm different from the others because I'm edgy, please, notice me guys".
>>
File: Milo.jpg (76 KB, 373x548) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
76 KB, 373x548
>>73082185
He admits being like that though
>You once admitted in a profile that your public persona started out as a comedy character that you created because “I didn’t like me very much.” What didn’t you like about yourself?
>I’ve wrestled with being religious and being conservative and being gay, but the reason I felt like that is because of other gay people. The only real shaming I’ve ever experienced has been from other gay people when I reveal my politics or my religion.

>Did they hurt your feelings?
>No. I don’t have feelings to hurt.

>What would surprise people the most about you?
>People assume because I have a very thick skin that I don’t have feelings. I don’t, for the most part. But occasionally I’m capable of great acts of charity. I tend to do it quietly.

I think he was just too autistic for other gay people so he started pandering to other autists just like every /pol/ shill.
>>
>>73081243
Delete this
>>
I dont get it. 4chan hates youtubers/twitter celebrities who post and talk about maymays and other cringe worthy shit (leafyishere etc) but pol likes this guy who post and talks like he is on 4chan in real life. Just lookin at his Twitter feed i can tell alot of his followers are edgy try hards.
>>
>>73083703
That's also what I don't get. Talking like 4chan was the real life is cringy as fuck. And I guess he's the "mainstream /pol/lack, like, he brings /pol/ to the mainstream public.

I don't think this is a good idea. His fanbase is full of cringy normies who want to look edgy and badass by saying the dankest offensive maymays.
>>
Since when has /pol/ ever "liked" anyone or anything? Shit gets bumped, shit slides, but there's no upvote or downvote nonsense.
>>
File: WTF GUYS.png (166 KB, 549x522) Image search: [Google]
WTF GUYS.png
166 KB, 549x522
Just dug into his followers and found this.
>>
>>73080694
He's a careerist taking care of a niche. He may not believe much of what he says but it doesn't matter. He's fighting the right kind of people in any case.
>>
>>73085394
this
>>73085458
Every "celebrity" has loads of cancerous followers desu. Still, Milo's need for atention can be really annoying and makes it impossible for him to be taken seriously. A waste of potential, really.
>>
>>73085458
He didn't post it, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>73085458
You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between those who use 4chan outside of this place and followers of Pewdiepie leafy markiplier etc. As someone who has actually meet /b/ tards in real life who were actually talking in memes like tfw no gf and edgy, there has never been a more cringy moment in my life than when I heard 4chan stuff in real life.
>>
It is fascinating how americans are constantly bombarded with information about non-issues through their media. All these threads about this guy, like he's an actual relevant figure, the threads about bathroom usage by mutilated people with mental illnesses, Trump's wall threads, like the whole wall thing is serious.
This is exactly what that Yuri guy was talking about, yet you fall for it anyway.
>>
>>73086049
Well, that was posted 6 h ago. People are discovering /pol/ because of this idiot.
>>
>>73087065
I would garner more people discovered Milo through /pol/. Face it, this board gets alot of traffic.
>>
>>73080694
Pretty sure 80% of the Milo threads are made by himself. Just stop it, Milo
>>
>>73080694
t.milo
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.