[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: WARNING FROM BILL.png (162 KB, 734x598) Image search: [Google]
WARNING FROM BILL.png
162 KB, 734x598
Don't even respond to shills.
>>
fuck off, anti Hillary shill cunt
>>
For sure
>>
>>73079554
>trumpshills are this desperate
>>
>>73079554
but naming the jew is the surest way of driving it out like rats under a spotlight
>>
No problem. For those who can't resist at least sage the threads
>>
>Current year
>Shilling for the dump trump
lol

#Standwithher
>>
>>73079905
>>73079810

Oh god. Shills shilling a false flag shill thread. Sage goes in all fields
>>
>>73079999
Go stand with her in the gas then chambers, kike.
>>
>>73079554
pol has been pro trump since BUILD THE WALL, and reddit thinks they can raid us with shillary at the last minute. are they retarded or what.
>>
>>73080102
No. Trump shills are shilling about Hillary paying for shills when really its a coordinated republican lie. This is a Hillary board, newfag. We're being invaded by Trumpfags.
>>
>>73080429
>>
look how desperate the trumpeteers are...
>>
>>73079554
Nah fuck that respond with

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN

to use their shilling for our meme magic
>>
>>73081127
Bumping to get you faggots on this
>>
File: anon i.gif (5 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
anon i.gif
5 KB, 500x332
>>73080429
>>
>>73079554
I am going to make you Shitlords support Hillay and you will vote for her.
>>
>>73080923
Says paid shills flooding a board after reading a milo article

STROKE SOFTLY STROKE CHAN
>>
Why is it Hillary Clinton is known by the public? I doubt you know the name of George Bush's wife.

Because the elites have been keeping Hillary relevant for decades so they can use her as a puppet politician. The Simpsons and Family guy are the only reason younger people know the name of Hillary Clinton. While older women have been told "Wow it must be so hard for Hillary that her husband cheated on her". I don't even need to research it but I would wager that Hillary has been a guest on shows like Oprah for many years now.

It's all been set up and you fools play right into the hands of the elites by voting for Hillary.
>>
>hilldogs are this desperate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.