[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about millennials? Reminder that if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
What does /pol/ think about millennials?

Reminder that if you are under 30 you yourself are a millennial
>>
Thats not how it works

If you were born past 2000 you"re by DEFINITION a millenial

They are a product of their environment, guess whose redponsible for that?
>>
>>73079272
>Reminder that if you are under 30 you yourself are a millennial

Not necessarily true.
>>
We need a war and a plague.
>>
File: 1462218660836.png (241 KB, 496x525) Image search: [Google]
1462218660836.png
241 KB, 496x525
we're just as shit as the last generations were except we exchanged fucking up the planet for fucking up ourselves
>>
Ȉ̸̙̺͔͙͌̈̆̓ͅ ̫̯̞͎̙̙͗ͤ̋̃H̫͓͈̮͙̠A̷̼͇̯͕̅ͮ͑ͮ̅͆V̑ͤͮ͑̿͏̰E̢͎̜̠̰͓͈͈͋ͦ ̩̬̼͕̥̌̒̽ͩ͌͟L̸̩̼̣̦̼͚͖̄͆̅̔O̱̩͈͊̍ͤ͌̉̈́́̚N̞͙͎G̥̗̦̩̗ͭ͌̌͜ ̵̒̎̎S̹̙͇̫̯̫ͮI̬̣̟̱͒͆͒N̸̹͓͎̗C̰͖̘͚̤͞È̓̉ͣͭ҉̺ ͚͍͕̟͉ͨͥ͂ͅC̨͈̲̰̻͐L̯̩̃ͫ͐͌ͯŐ̧̝̤̗͎̦̥̈ͦ̉S̭͕͚͚͑̍̉̐̄̔̆E͇̓̌D̲̑̕ ͎͙͈ͨͫͅM̵̰̠̥̫Y̘̞̩̜͇̘̍̆ ͖̱̰̬̫̬̀̎ͫ͑̽Ẽ̺̙͚̩͕ͫͨ̀ͤͬ̐Y̳̑̄͂̇E̖͍̤̥̞̎̔̀Ŝ̡̞̭͍̙̭̖͔ͩͭ.̧͚̹̜͇͕̐̾̊ͯͮ.̭̤̱ͫ̈́ͣ̃ͬ͊̾͠.̸̞͔̞̝̱ͭ́ͤͩ̚.̻͇̦̯̼.̹͉̎͆͌̓ͬ͢.̮̩͕̜͜.̝̹̬ͬ̿̿ͣ͌̏
̷̖̼̱ͨ͐ͯͣ̍̍̚
̅̑
͖ͭ͐ͨ͗̚͡
̻ͩ̔̔͋ͤͫ̒M̯̹̼̮̘̬̩͘Ȳ͇ ̫̩͝Oͦͭ̒͆ͦ̾N͗ͮͭͯ̚͟L̛̻͇̣͙̪̖͔̈͆ͨ̒̌̓̑Y̤̱̗̻̬̏̓̌̊̅ͮ ͪ̂͂G̥̺̽Ơ̌̽̎ͥ̌͐ͥA̫͓̅͋̑͋̃̆͛Ļ̬͇̄̓̐ͤ̊ ̪̘͎̙̥̓E͓̬̱͉͎̙̍ͥͧ̇͊̎́X̰͔͈̳̼͋͋̎͌̓̚I͇͔̠ͪ̍̈́ͯ̚͠S̵̰̫̟͎͇̥͊̓̉̀̐͑͆T̩̤S̩̿ͪ̎̍̒ͦ̋̕ ̳͔̱̲̑͑́͊Ǐ̢̖̭̝̤̩̞͛́N͔̹ͦͧ̾͛͜ ͚͈̟̗͚̺̌̇̃̂ͪT̺̘̰͉͓̯̭̎H̶̪͈̤́̾̄Ė̗̫̮̲̔̈́͒̾͐ ̻̤̼̜͔̼̉̓̿ͥͮͨD͐ͭͭ̾͜Ȁ̙̓ͧ̄ͤ͌͞Ȑ̜̪̳͚̇ͨ͛ͬͥ̅K͏̭͕N̺ͭ̉̒̆̾ES̥͉̅ͤ̒ͣͅSͪ̌̏.....
>>
>>73079272
Reminder that millennial cancer is 1st world problem, people from other places are less selfish, cucked and not unable to provide for themselves. Russian millennial are closer to 80's generation tbqh in a lot of reasons.
>>
According to strauss and howe who coined the term milenial. The cohort is 1982-2005. They have named post 2005 births the homeland generation.

I'm happy to be a milenial. We are going to transform the world.
>>
>>73079832
Get that shit out of here and onto your streets
>>
>>73079936
Y̱̻̽̂̓̍̒̾o̮͕̪̐̂̀̃̊u̖̝̟̙̜̮̿̚ ͈͍ͬ̿ͧ̏t̩͇̼̄̍ͤ̈́h͍̬̋i͖̲͉ͣ̄ͤn̹̥̬̽̇̐̆k̮͇̹̖̩̭̊͊͂̂ ͑̋ͩ͛̆̚s͈̞̰ͬ̇̈́̑͒̚ȍ̟̘̝̤͍̳̤͌̉̚m̞͔͔͍̮͔̽ͫͤͤ̽e͔͉̙͂ͪtͣͣ̂͆ͫ̔h̀ͩͯ̏͑i̩̞͕͋͛͋n̗͙͈͕̣̰͎̂g̈́̊̽͋ͥ̽ ͔̣̻͛ͭͅl̲͍̬͍̓̌̔ͬͤȋ͉̻̗̮̩͇̒ͪ̎͛͆ͫk̯̼̱̮͇̻̈́̋̀ͬȅ̝͖͇̘͎̪́̓̓ ̞̳̳̗͗ͮt̹̬͇̰̫̉̓ͅh̞̼̣̯̞̪͖͂̆ͯ́a̲̩̗̩̱ͬ̉̈́͑̌̓t̠͊ͩ ̻̫̻̙̓ͤͬ̑̋̎̔ͅw͎̱͓̣̉̍ͩ̑ͤ͛̿ö̬̤ͦ̊ͩ̏̔ȗ͓͎̗̺̦̿ͮͨ̄̾l͔̘̫͙͍͉͌̓̽̄̓ͥ̐ͅd̖̆̂ͫͨͦ ̦͎͍̦̾͆́ͣ̆́ͅh̠͙͔̱̫̹͌̈ͨ̐u͈̝̘̻͌ȓ̊͂͑ͯ̇t̞̙ͨͮ̒͌͑̋ͅ,͕͈͓̥̮ͅ ͇͉a̠͕͎͉̖̬ͯ̇͒̋͊f͚̪̤̒̔̐͂͆ͥt̘̪̥͈͆͗̾ͭe͉̯̰̫ͭͪͩ͗r̮̠͕̳ͩ ̙͕͚͙͔͎̞a̭̼̠̱͔̟͊̄̓͛̋̚l͑̉̐ͣḷ͊͐ ̯̝͓͇̼̂I͙̦͖ͨͨ'̳͊ͬv̩͕̤̤͇̑ͯ̋ḛ̼̺̗̓̽͐ͪ ̟̳̼ͧ͛͌͛͋̚b̳͚̺̝͖̝̙̑e̪̣͋̎ͫ̅̋ͅe̮̜͇̻̱͚̞ͤ͌̀̀̊̒͋n̠̋ͅ ̹̫̖͎̯̯̮t͓͉̠͑h̳̗̹̙͕̹̐ͪ͌̍r̘̻ͪͫ̎ỏ͚ͫ̂͐ͩug͂h̯̮̗̻̎̈͒̇ͦ̃̚ͅ?ͣ̐͒̑̈...........................
>>
>>73079832
your only goal is to poo in loo pajeet
>>
>>73079587
Pretty much this
>>
I was born in 1990. I can't identify with any of these people at all. I know that's a cliche.

It's just that they're all so conditioned (and so was I). Nobody's interested in dialectic--they just want to jerk their knees all over the place and wowjustwow all the time.

It kills me. I do have a few friends and I'm not a lonely, basement-dwelling virgin, but in a way I feel like I've been forgotten by society or something.
>>
>>73079988
Ĥ̨̎͌ͨͦěͦ̕ ̛͐͊̐ͯ̍͒̔fͥ̐ͦͯ̅̂̂e̽̔͆ͦ͒͛͝a̓̚͢rê̑ͧ̓̑ͭ͌͝dͦ̉ͧͯ̆҉ ̐ͮ̐̓ͮ̀s̉͒̆̌ͤl̓ͥͣ͋̾e̎ͤͯͤ̓̈ͨep͏.ͦ̿ͩ ̒͝Hͪ̾͡e̾̔̚͟'̅̄̅ͫ͠d͒ͤ̑̾͐ ͬ̓ͭͧͣs̿̐ͯͧ͗̄a̴͑̃̎͌̓ͩỳ ̢̓͒ͬ̎ͪ̄tͯͥh̍̽͂̋̂̈ͭą̐͐̎̔̉̚t̷̍͌ͣͣ ̔́͋̓h̎̿ͯ͂ͧ̚ỉ̷̾ͬ͆s̿͆̾ͭ ͐ͦ̾͞s̐́ŏ̡̍͊ͣ͗̾u͗͛̃̓ͮ̿́͏l̽ͩ̔̄̈ ̚w̃̂̚õͪ͐̔̐uͤl̾̀̊̑ͪ͌d̏ͯͤ͂̓̏̑ ̴͋͛̓̉̐s̈̊̏ͥl͞i̊pͣͥ̃̌ d̈͗͒̂͒ͥo͑ͨͫ͗w̸̾̅ͯ̓n̂̇͒̾ͬ̾͗͘ ̧ͮͣ̒̃i̶ͮ̃̊ͧ̏̉̆n͒t̀̔̅̽̊̓ö̡͛̇̾͐ͧ̽ ́ͣ̀̇̉̈́ͦ҉ņͣͯͭö̎͗̋tͣ́̊̎͒ͣ͘h̐͌i̾ͭ̑n̑̉̉͐ͣ́͝g̈̂.̢ͧ͐̐ͧ
>>
Bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
>>73079272
under 30? Most people I know around the age 20-29 are quite responsible. 14-19 is a bit more messy I know, but I think they're going to get their shit together once they are old enough.
It's plainly stupid to call an entire generation useless BEFORE they even reach adult age
>>
>>73079272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90C-00OTNTI

I HATE THEM SO GOD DAM MUCH

NUCLEAR GENOCIDE PLEASE
>>
>>73079272
They really need to separate Millennials into phase 1 and phase 2 or wave 1 and wave 2. As an early 80's Millennial I have absolutely nothing in common with most of the second wave mid to late 90's born faggots I get lumped in with.
>>
File: Gen Y.png (25 KB, 497x652) Image search: [Google]
Gen Y.png
25 KB, 497x652
The oldest Millennials are 33-34, just so you know.
>>
File: 1458165531164.jpg (435 KB, 1190x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458165531164.jpg
435 KB, 1190x1600
>>73079587
Sorry mate, but millennials ranges from 1980 to 1995. Also known as the "generation Y". People who were born past 1995 (and therefore past 2000) are called "generation Z".
>>
>>73080385
Oh and:
30-60yo generation in Hungary is much more hopeless than our youth! They lived under the communist terror. Most of them are supernegative cunts who would destroy future and past for their present in a heartbeat.
>>
>>73079832
P
O
O
>>
The last and only generation to suffer deeply from the cognitive dissonance of an American Dream that was drilled into their heads all their lives but turned out to be a farce in adulthood.
>>
Either ultra liberal, alt right or moderate along with some conservative christian types thrown in.
>>
>>73080524
I agree with this completely. I think the transformation was the rise of cell phones and internet.
>>
File: dCaiWVr.png (2 MB, 1930x1651) Image search: [Google]
dCaiWVr.png
2 MB, 1930x1651
Reminder that anyone over thirty posting on 4chan is a more pathetic creature than any ignorant, pussy millennial could ever be.
>>
>>73080149

Same with being born in 1990. Difference is I see society as having regressed from where I stand. I get it that I feel the "kids these days" argument is coming around with me but seriously these new age fags need to step their game up. The fact that I could walk into university and outwit these morons with simple facts and statistics on how the REAL WORLD works tells me they are lacking in something fundamentally simple that we of the previous generation have had ingrained in us at a young age. Common fucking sense.
>>
They seem very submissive, unresearched and reactionary. I get this vibe millenial men let pussy control their opinion a lot and have fallen for the meme that girls wang a softie & haven't realized they should be masculine and never will or won't until their sweet Becky is about dried up & w/ 3 kids in tow.
>>
>>73080840
>says the guy that will DEFINITELY be here when he's 30+

Never forget friends, you're here forever
>>
>>73079272
Anyone under 25 is dumb. It isn't generational. why do you think it's harder to rent a car?
>>
>>73080283
He'll be fine as long as his shit slips down the toilet
>>
>>73080549
Thats not how it works
>>
>>73081021
Russia with the bantz XD
>>
File: aezKSdi.jpg (358 KB, 1080x1458) Image search: [Google]
aezKSdi.jpg
358 KB, 1080x1458
>>73080945

That doesn't change the fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 620x349
I know you niggers rag on them all the the time but being in the military could very well be one of the few things that could toughen up men of this generation.

Along with growing up in rural America, ACTUALLY dirt poor and having to work for everything, joining the infantry or combat arms of the military will definitely man you up.

Note that I said infantry or combat arms, I've met MARINES who are prissy little libtards too, they're usually minorities working in supply or some other comfy paper pushing job.

Real adversity builds character
>>
>>73081097
Le XD lol
>>
File: 1459269354765.jpg (119 KB, 617x932) Image search: [Google]
1459269354765.jpg
119 KB, 617x932
>>73081097
I KNOW, RITE XDXDXDDDDDD
>>
Im a millennial and i actually feel sad when there are no people who share my views my age. Millenials are all so liberal compared to me. The only people I know who share my views on gays, feminism, and government are way older than me.
>>
>>73079272

How can I possibly have an opinion on near half the world's population? It's impossible.

Maybe you were asking what I think of middle-class, young, supposedly "left-leaning" persons who live in North America and Western & Central Europe, who grew up in an era of personal computers, instantaneous communication, and MTV? In that case, I think, if you dig deep enough from all the technology, the memes, the catchphrases and the fashion, you'll find that they're pretty much like Generation X when they were in their mid 20's, only this time, they're not as rebellious despite them thinking they are. And that's a bad thing.
>>
>>73079272
I'm 29 and don't have much hope for my generation. There are good people out there, just sadly its a 1:100 ratio. I try to help younger kids figure shit out, but its normally a waste of time. Just yesterday I explained to my younger neighbor that his lawn mower cuts like shit because the blade needed to be sharpened. He got the "deer in the headlights" look on his face, not knowing that any cutting edge or blade must be sharpened from time to time... kid is pretty much a lost cause but still try to help. Taking him shooting this weekend as a last resort.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 675x380
>>73079832
>>
>>73082059

Gonna put the poor dog down? You're a good man.
>>
18yr old senior in high school here

Pls

Fuckin halp

Its like a sea of ignorance and shit
>>
>>73079272

Holy fuck you are stupid. You are talking about the Y-generation
>>
Literally the same as the Baby Boomer and Gen X generations except more screwed because of the Boomers
>>
>>73079272
LMAO!!!!!
Look at the jewish guy on the left
WOW that face
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.