[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Would the world be a better place if people with low IQs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Idiots.jpg (74 KB, 688x368) Image search: [Google]
Idiots.jpg
74 KB, 688x368
- Poses a question from the matching system on dating site OkCupid, most likely formulated to make sure that people don't end up clawing each other's faces off on their second date because they have wildly differing opinions on society and ethics.
Inevitably, someone is now enraged about it and has started a petition to get the question removed:
https://www.change.org/p/mike-maxim-tell-okcupid-that-discrimination-is-not-ok-notokcupid
https://www.buzzfeed.com/matthewchampion/not-ok-cupid

ITT: Discuss above question. Also, how much anti-discrimination policy can society take before it cannot stand up for its own weakness?
>>
>>73079036
>allowed
you dont want to go down that road. you give the government power to stop a certain group of people from reproducing, and itll turn to genocide real quickly
>>
>>73079036
I doubt you would have a place in such world , OP.
>>
>>73079529
Genocide is not necessary for eugenics. You merely need to sterilize people.
>>
>>73079036

Who gets to define the IQ? That's an even more important question. If someone in power decides who is intellectually and mentally competent enough to reproduce, I can imagine the sort of abuse this has. Suppose having an opinion on a certain topic or leaning towards a certain philosophy branded you as having less of an IQ because someone else in power said so. Would you be okay with that? Would you give them a pass to sterilize you, or be okay with them sterilizing you by force? I sure wouldn't.
>>
>>73079036
I remember this question from when I had an account. This hippie needs to understand that without it, people would have a much harder time identifying those who share their ideology. Would the person behind this petition want to risk ending up with a Nazi? Apparently so, since they want to remove the question that lets them know who's a Nazi.
>>
>>73079036
well she is clearly retarded and don't get why there is a question like this. even liberals defend that the question is there to know better your potential match.
>>
>>73079036
but that would be racist
>>
>>73079036
We should make it a world where men below 6'5" tall cannot reproduce. They are literally all manletts who think that the "average" means anything even though they reproduce like rats and drive it WAYYY down
>>
>>73079036
It probably would be, but you need at least a group of low IQ people for menial tasks and employment.

The issue isn't having low IQ people, its that low IQ people tend to breed way too much compared to higher IQ people.
>>
File: 1462464643509.jpg (153 KB, 853x739) Image search: [Google]
1462464643509.jpg
153 KB, 853x739
>>73080946
Reminder that you should kill yourself if you're a manlett. (No one important would miss you)
>>
>>73079036
What's hilarious about that question is that liberals who think they're intellectuals probably always agree with it, without understanding that the average IQ of Sub Saharan Africans is 71 and American Blacks is 85.

They're advocating the extinction of niggers within a generation and don't even know it.
>>
>>73080147

What happens if the people making the decision on who should be sterilized are a council of 3rd wave feminist otherkin genderfluid trans-black bronies with autism?

Welcome to the progressive stack, ladies.
>>
>>73079036
>"Would the world be a better place if people with low IQs were not allowed to reproduce?"

A world with only whites and asians sounds pretty good to me.
>>
File: apBt9UD.jpg (116 KB, 960x781) Image search: [Google]
apBt9UD.jpg
116 KB, 960x781
>>73081052
>7’2″

Who are you calling hungry skelleton? You little bitch
>>
>>73080147
It's the one and the same.
If you prevent people from breeding you genocide them.
>>
>>73079036

yes but it'd be immoral to sterilize them or some shit

just stop giving them welfare/court ordered child support and they'll have less kids
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.