[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
5th of May and the Antichrist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: jewconnection.png (27 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
jewconnection.png
27 KB, 342x400
5th of May and the Antichrist
Is the 5th of May the beginning of the End Times? Are the abrahamic religions right? Brother Nathanael claims the Orthodox church teaches that the Antichrist will be a jewish homosexual, Sheikh Imran Hosein claims the Antichrist will ''leave his island'' and reveal himself on the 5th of May.

>Brother Nathanael : Why The Antichrist Will Come In 5 May 2016 ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZJdF2u6vc

>Antichrist Will leave His island, And Will Come In 5 May 2016 . By Sheikh Imran Hosein
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAnIbHqD1Kc

Are they right, or just seeing signs where they want to, to confirm their own beliefs?
>>
File: based booty bungler.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
based booty bungler.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>73077884
>Brother Nathanael claims the Orthodox church teaches that the Antichrist will be a jewish homosexual,
>>
>>73077884
I feel like it's every month here there is a new prediction for the coming of the antichrist. I mean eventually they might be right but being 0/1000 right isn't exactly gonna make me shit my pants and hide in a bunker
>>
>>73077884
>leave his island
Aussie shitposters coming to destroy the world.
>>
>>73078478
Kek.
It's true https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbp6WqzoO0o
>>
>>73078352
It does make sense that if an Antichrist were to appear he'd be Jewish, though. It's a direct mockery of God and Jews are also the most evil people on the planet at the moment, hiding behind their victim status while bankrupting whole nations and raping children in NYC, Hollywood, and Tel Aviv (14 year old Ukrainian slave girls in brothels).

Trying to genocide Europeans and Christians by flooding the continent with Muslims in order to "get even" for Hitler is the sort grand-scale evil that makes the Nestle CEO with his comments about owning all the water seem quaint in comparison. That's without even mentioning that one plan to eliminate all white people in Europe and create a negro-Asiatic race of subhumans ruled by a "spiritual nobility", aka Jews.

I mean, who the fuck comes up with ideas like this? You have to be extremely demented, which a lot of Jews are.
>>
I forgot to mention that he's supposed to reveal himself in London.

So, apparently, on the 5th of May, a jewish homosexual in London.

Any candidates? Are we to take these descriptions of said person literally? By ''London'' is it perhaps meant ''the center of the financial world''? By homosexual, is it perhaps meant ''Non-traditional'', by jewish, is it perhaps meant ''a mockery of God''? Is it metaphors or is it literally a jewish homosexual on the 5th of May in London?
>>
>>73078137
Oh fuck
>>
>>73078758
>I mean, who the fuck comes up with ideas like this?
Completely and wholly evil individuals.
>>
>>73078758
The Antichrist will be born from a prostitute in the Middle East. Probably a Jewish homosexual too.
>>
>>73077884
> abrahamic religions
There is no such thing.

>Sheikh Imran Hosein
Muslim guenonist

>Brother Nathanael
Marrano

How about reading the Church Fathers ?
>>
>>73079444
Also, the idea that Four Horseman are purely evil is a Jewish idea.
>>
>>73077884
>5th of May

Oy Vey

or should I say

Ay Wey
>>
>>73077884
Remeber when /x lvl post said that something bad will happen on the 19 th of april and that ww 3 will start on 20th of april and all other lvl of shit?
Well as you can see it never happened. Now stop fucking baiting happenings that never happen and praise kek for burning canada!
>>
I was so sure that the ARMAGEDDON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER/BLOOD MOON/MUH SIGN OF THE TIMES/JESUS IS COMING SOON/CAPITAL LETTERS, UNDERLINING, HIGHLIGHTING was a Protestant phenomena.
>>
File: jajaja.png (102 KB, 1021x462) Image search: [Google]
jajaja.png
102 KB, 1021x462
>>73079892

This one is going to my meme box.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.