[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ oppose abortion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
This is the one position /pol/ takes which baffles me to no end. Higher abortion availability is basically softcore eugenics. Poor people (And niggers especially) disproportionally utilize abortion services at a much higher rate than rich white people.

It's undeniably been proven to be good for an economy, and lowers crime. /pol/ should be if anything, the single biggest proponents of a social service that stops more blacks from being born than whites.
>>
>Abortion is "mass extermination of Untermenschen-Kinder"

nick land
>>
Only moralfags oppose abortion.
Everyone else knows its good for society.
>>
>>73077557
I agree with you OP. Abortion should be legal, subsidized and actively encouraged.

I'd rather pay for some negress to have the human slime gouged out of her cooch than live in a world where her spawn beg the government for handouts while robbing and murdering decent folk.
>>
I am only against 3rd trimester abortion because that's fucked up
>>
File: nasty cunt].jpg (58 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
nasty cunt].jpg
58 KB, 500x384
>>73077557
Because white birth rate is so low because our women murder their babies, & abortion allows women to act like degenerate whores with no consequence.

Getting rid of abortion forces women to be more responsible. They'll think twice about random men draining their balls in them every weekend.
>>
File: zach braff quote on abortion.jpg (82 KB, 1024x801) Image search: [Google]
zach braff quote on abortion.jpg
82 KB, 1024x801
>>73077557
pic related
>>
>>73077557
Its enabling shitty behaviour.
Instead of giving degenerates an easy out people should just call them degenerates, throw them out onto the streets to fend for themselves and spit on them when they beg for help.
I guarantee within a single generation hook up culture and casual sex would be taboo again
>>
>>73077557
Im only against white abortion desu
>>
1. Human life is sacred
2. Fetus' are innocent
3. It's not that hard to not get pregnant
4. I'm not an edgy faggot that is unironically OK with murder and eugenics
>>
>>73078325
Except that's not true at all. White birth rates are down because of contraceptive birth control and cultural decadence, not abortion. Smart white people don't get recklessly knocked up.
>>
>>73077557
I'm absolutely fine with abortion, it's killed hordes of niglets and spiclets. What I'm not fine with is the flippant way it's treated by just about everyone; abortion should be allowed, for sure, but people should be ashamed of it and women who get them should be looked down on, not held up as "heroes".
>>
the op is already the consensus opinion on /pol.

I rarely see people cry about abortion
Tbqh senpai
Necessary evil in society. I still see it as immoral but I don't care if others get it done.
>>
>>73079218
>They think every life is sacred. Especially nigglet fetuses. We are all equal in the face of God.
>#JesusLovesBlack&Whites
>>
>>73078415
Abortion doesn't enable shitty behavior, it keeps shitty behavior from having consequences on the rest of us.

When stupid people recklessly have unprotected sex, they aren't even thinking about the fact that they can just get an abortion. They think they won't get pregnant at all. Only after it happens do they consider the implications of what they've done. Plus abortion is a traumatic procedure to undergo for most people. It isn't fun by any means, and even women who are pro-choice normally feel very bad when they get an abortion.
>>
>>73079843
Woman aren't stupid anon, they are well aware of their safety nets.
It doesn't matter if they feel bad after the fact, thats too late.
>>
>>73078789
Fuckin right
>>
>>73080167
I don't mean to sound like I blame just woman, men who sleep around are scum as well.
>>
>>73078789
>le edgy meme on /pol/ :-dD
What do you base 1 and 2 on?
>>
>>73078789
Look, even when abortion is illegal, people still have them. However, instead of having their abortions safely performed by a medical expert, they get back-alley abortions, or try and do it themselves using a clothes hanger which causes far more physical harm to the mother, and in some cases, doesn't even kill the fetus right away which leads to a number of terrible complications for the baby.

Abortion is already an incredibly traumatic ordeal for people to go through with, so women have to typically be in an incredibly desperate state of mind to decide to do it. The kind of desperation where, they'd pursue some abortion method regardless of whether it was legal or not.
>>
>>73077557
It doesn't matter anymore. Abortion as an idea is firmly ingrained into society now. There will always be black market coat hanger professionals even if we completely banned it.
The only thing that will stop fetus killing now is a global societal collapse.
This issue is dead and done and no one's opinion on it is worth shit.
>>
>>73077557
Opposing abortion is a meme.

Abortion keeps minorities in check and limits the number of single mothers in a society.

The people that get abortions are people who you would not want to have a child in the first place; they would not be able to take care of the child properly and it would soon grow into society's problem.

There is literally nothing bad about some slut getting abortions every other month as a form of birth control, apart from her being the moral equivalent of satan, because otherwise these fucks she has would end up in the system or fucked up degenerates themselves.
>>
I miss nuclear families desu, people get divorced at the slightest grievance nowadays and single mothers are hailed as heroes despite inflicting lifelong torture on children.
>>
It's degenerate.
Don't want/Can't afford to have a kid? - Don't have sex, or at least use protection and not be a fucking mongoloid.
You reap what you sow.
>>
>>73078415
Adding to this >>73081200, abortion being legal now ultimately leads to less abortions in the future. It actually saves lives if you look at the big picture.

When unwanted babies are born, they usually grow up to continue to cycle of creating more unwanted babies in the future and so on and so forth, which leads to more crime, more abortions, and a bigger drain on the economy. All things which lead to more overall suffering and death.

The world is at some point in the future, going to experience a real overpopulation crisis, and millions of people are going to die either through war or starvation.

Honestly, it's far edgier to want abortion to be illegal because you personally can't stomach it, instead of thinking of the amount of lives that will be saved because of it.
>>
>>73077557
I'm pro abortion actually.
>>
>>73081727
Drinking is degenerate too, but it shouldn't be illegal. Just like abortion, you only have more problems when it's illegal.

You have to think about the big picture instead of relying on moral platitudes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.